It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Oh my gosh...Here's an article on a story about a girl who died that the officials stated was a suicide but the family of the girl doesn't believe that. Please bear with me because, after reading this story, my hands are shaking:

Sheriff Dominguez and Cinderela Guevara (the Justice of the Peace who declared Scalia dead) are involved here.

www.dailykos.com...

"My sister and I and other members of the family talked to the Justice of the Peace, Cinderela Guevara, when we asked if a rape kit had been ordered, she seemed surprised. She said she only ordered a toxicology report. We did not understand until later that she meant she had only ordered a toxicology report and not an autopsy. She later tried to say that it was Dr. Contin's suggestion because she thought the death was obvious."

"My sister asked her at one meeting "with all due respect, Judge, how do you know she wasn't already dead when she was hit by the train?" Ms. Guevera said nothing to that and just stared nervously at my sister."

This poor girl was hit by a train and was officially listed as a suicide, even though there were many questions. The conductor of the train said it looked like she may have been already dead.

What's going on here?

The story also goes on to state they talked with Guevara again and stated that Guevara asked God for help on whether it was a suicide or not. Unfortunately, the victim was cremated before they learned an autopsy was not performed.

Can someone embed that part? I don't know how to do that.

texasgirl....did that story remind you of the "The Boys on the Tracks"---the great Arkansas Railroad Mystery?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

This fat cat was almost 80 years old. Your body gives out when living the good life. No consipacy there. He suffered one of those "Widow Maker" heart attacks.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
Agreed, I live in New York and I pretty regularly end up sleeping with a pillow over my ear to drown out street noise. I understand the host of the ranch seems suspicious, in that he recently had a case that the SC refused to hear, but that's more of a problem for Scalia or Poindexter. The man has been obese since at least the late 80's, he was a smoker, and he was 79 years old. It's not that unusual. I'd say there should be more investigation done, if nothing else just to satisfy the conspiracy theorists.

Are people more fearful that Scalia was killed, or are they sublimating their anxiety that obesity and smoking often has serious repercussions in later life?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I still would like to know what the white flag with the F on it represents. I have looked and looked and cannot find anything.

i looked too and could not solve that riddle.

Was the picture you posted on page 39 of this thread of Poindexter wearing the elk tie a recent pic, one taken after Scalia's death?

Taken after Scalia died by a Getty Images photographer named Matthew Busch.

Getty Images? That means that pic will be widely distributed most likely. Looking at that white flag, it almost looks homemade, doesn't it? I don't see anything else on it other than a simply printed 'F'. My first thought is that it is a code. To whom I don't know. Just mentioning this makes me think that I may be reading too much into it, but my gut tells me that flag or banner means something.

Regarding the F flag,...the first thing that comes to mind is that it is a 'Remember The Alamo' flag; F means 'Forever'.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Ah, yes...because it would be worth mentioning the pillow buried behind the other pillow:

It really stands out as mention-worthy.

Press was barred from the actual room Scalia died in in case they wanted to return to it for evidence.

The picture you are showing is of the same presidential suite Scalia stayed in, but from a former guest and time.

So the positions of these pillows in the pic are meaningless.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I still would like to know what the white flag with the F on it represents. I have looked and looked and cannot find anything.

i looked too and could not solve that riddle.

Was the picture you posted on page 39 of this thread of Poindexter wearing the elk tie a recent pic, one taken after Scalia's death?

Taken after Scalia died by a Getty Images photographer named Matthew Busch.

Getty Images? That means that pic will be widely distributed most likely. Looking at that white flag, it almost looks homemade, doesn't it? I don't see anything else on it other than a simply printed 'F'. My first thought is that it is a code. To whom I don't know. Just mentioning this makes me think that I may be reading too much into it, but my gut tells me that flag or banner means something.

Regarding the F flag,...the first thing that comes to mind is that it is a 'Remember The Alamo' flag; F means 'Forever'.

Images 24 & 25 here: Link

The caption reads, "Ranch staff lower the Texas and ranch flag to half staff at Cibolo Creek Ranch south"

Apparently the white flag is the ranch flag...although I don't exactly see the connection. Perhaps 'F' means 'fort.'

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Do you have a link for that? I read that it was the room he died in.

I am not saying you are incorrect, I could have easily misunderstood.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I posted this on another thread and here it is again for you all to savor. : )

What Scalia's family thinks about the 'conspiracy theories':

The son of the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia on Wednesday called conspiracy theories surrounding his father's death "hurtful distractions."

Appearing on "The Laura Ingraham Show," Eugene Scalia said his family had "no doubt" the associate justice had died of natural causes.

"It’s, I think, a distraction from a great man and his legacy at a time when there’s so much to be said about that and to help people even more fully appreciate that. And, on a personal level, I think it’s a bit of a hurtful distraction for a family that’s mourning," he said.

Also:

The U.S. Marshals Service has said no foul play is suspected in Scalia's death, but that hasn't given conspiracy theorists one bit of pause.

Obviously.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 2/18/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

That's nice. But the public has a great interest in the man, none-the-less. I'm sure the public has said worse and more personally disparaging things about him over the last 30 years.

ETA: And I wonder what they think of all the really horrific comments from people hoping he goes to h*ll and worse. I know i've seen hundreds over the last few days. But conspiracy theories...yeah, those are super-hurtful. Guess Laura didn't ask him about those comments.

"Eugene, what do you think of the people saying your father was a fat, old, disgusting man who liked deep-dish pizza too much and died of natural causes then went to h*ll?"

No, I can't imagine he was asked about those type comments.
edit on 18-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DestroyDestroyDestroy

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.
And I hope that these rulings are stifled until a new president takes office just to see who begins squirming, and how much.

If you are going to murder someone, especially someone as important as a supreme court justice, by suffocating him or her with a pillow in his/her sleep, you'd think to remove the f***ing pillow afterwards, wouldn't you? I mean, it's almost baffling to think that an assassin could be such an imbecile.

They are committing murder which is probably a capital crime punishable by death and not the smartest thing to do, so leaving a pillow on the victim's head isn't a stretch.

Maybe they heard a noise and got spooked and got the heck out of dodge thinking they might get caught? There's lots of things could have happened..

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DestroyDestroyDestroy

It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.
And I hope that these rulings are stifled until a new president takes office just to see who begins squirming, and how much.

If you are going to murder someone, especially someone as important as a supreme court justice, by suffocating him or her with a pillow in his/her sleep, you'd think to remove the f***ing pillow afterwards, wouldn't you? I mean, it's almost baffling to think that an assassin could be such an imbecile.

They are committing murder which is probably a capital crime punishable by death and not the smartest thing to do, so leaving a pillow on the victim's head isn't a stretch.

Maybe they heard a noise and got spooked and got the heck out of dodge thinking they might get caught? There's lots of things could have happened..

I think it's possible the pillow was not over his head and it could have easily just been a detail fed to the public to feed conspiracy theories. Feeding into conspiracy theories that will be mocked by the press is quite helpful to those who conspire.

If he was murdered, a pillow may not have had anything to do with it, but it's not like a criminal investigation or autopsy were ever going to take place. No worries there.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

That is a thoughtful post and I think it is worth everyone thinking about.

It does occur to me that conspiracy theories have a place...But perhaps the news media shouldn't be so loudly echoing it?

Maybe conspiracy theories were meant to find substance or be debunked in the quite corners of places like ATS, rather than be broadcast on CNN. That way conspiracy theorists would not be so often derided as tin-hats and only theories that survive scrutiny and find evidence would make it to the mainstream? And sensitive topics would not be mainstream injuries for those grieving.

Was it not more like this in times past?

One can wish?

I feel for the family and understand, but also don't think that an unwritten rule of silencing questions serves anyone either..

Perhaps the answer is for conspiracy theorists to apply a stricter standard in evidence, or at least legitimately weigh the facts objectively whilst speculating.

Thinking this one through...

Would we be better off if no one had speculated about JFKs death?

edit on 18-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I wont be able to chase it down today, but my memory is pretty clear on the first time I saw that photo and the context. I actually though about posting it, but chose not to avoid confusion.

When press were finally allowed on the ranch, Scalia's room was off limits and that picture was part of an article that explained it was the same Presidential Suite and a picture taken by a prior occupant in the past.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Would we be better off if no one had speculated about JFKs death?

I think this is a great question. I would answer 'no.'

But then again, open speculation and discussion is great data for anyone looking to sharpen their conspiracy skills.

Also, I participate in discussing possible conspiracies all the time. It doesn't mean I always conclude there is truth to them. But no matter how much the media tries to drown out conspiracy theorists, I refuse to just accept everything 'officially' reported without question. My mind is truly free and I am not forking it over to spare hurt feelings.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

No need to look for it. It wouldn't stick out in your mind if you didn't read it. It makes sense the actual room wouldn't be open to the press.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

He was found in the El Presidente suite.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Apparently there are more than one.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

To clarify...There is only one presidential suite at the Ranch...and that picture is of the same room Scalia stayed in, but it was provided by a guest that had stayed in the suite sometime in the past. Same room...but not a picture taken recently.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Okay, it appears that the guests came from several places:

Many came from Washington but others were from San Antonio, Houston and Kerrville.

www.nytimes.com...

But we still don't know WHO they are.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

To clarify...There is only one presidential suite at the Ranch...and that picture is of the same room Scalia stayed in, but it was provided by a guest that had stayed in the suite sometime in the past. Same room...but not a picture taken recently.

No, it was taken by Matthew Busch and owned by Getty Images:

"The “El Presidente” suite, where Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at Cibolo Creek Ranch, the day following his passing. (Matthew Busch/Getty Images)"

Link

See? It sounds like they are saying it is the actual room.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join