It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Also this on the pillow..

The ranch owner, John Poindexter, tried to clarify his comments, telling "CBS This Morning" that Scalia "had a pillow over his head, not over his face as some have been saying. The pillow was against the headboard."

Judge Cinderela Guevara said investigators found no signs of foul play or struggle. She added Scalia's personal physician believed "the death was due to natural causes."

www.wtsp.com...

I was actually the first to point out Poindexter's clarification...many pages back.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Justice Scalia is listed as a member of 'The Knights of Malta'

“The Knights of Malta is a world organization with its threads weaving through business, banking, politics, the CIA, other intelligence organizations, P2, religion, education, law, military, think tanks, foundations, the United States Information Agency, the United Nations, and numerous other organizations. The world head of the Knights of Malta is elected for a life term, with the approval of the Pope. The Knights of Malta have their own Constitution and are sworn to work toward the establishment of a New World Order with the Pope at its head. Knights of Malta members are also powerful members of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and the Trilateral Commission.” – Quoted from “Behold a Pale Horse” by William Cooper

LIST:
jamesjpn.net...

The Knights of Malta are Freemasons (York Rite)

www.traditioninaction.org...
edit on 17-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now we're getting somewhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting lot, these.
Bill Clinton and Bush's are also members.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Could be some anti-religious fanatics knew Scalia was going to be at the "Ranch".

Maybe some court cases are swayed by Scalial's absence?

This conspiracy is going to go on for a long time.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Could be some anti-religious fanatics knew Scalia was going to be at the "Ranch".

X, there's definitely more to this than meets the eye.
This private gathering has secret society meeting written all over it.

I think some very powerful and influential people were at that ranch with Scalia...and they don't want it known they were there.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Could it be that Scalia thought he was being invited to a friendly meet and greet of admirers, but was ambushed instead by a bunch of giants of industry that wanted to push him into something pertaining to an issue coming up for SC consideration.

I am becoming more and more certain that Scalia may have got caught up in something he wasn't expecting.

I wonder if he called or texted anybody after 9:00 PM?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

X, there's definitely more to this than meets the eye.
This private gathering has secret society meeting written all over it.

I think some very powerful and influential people were at that ranch with Scalia...and they don't want it known they were there.

They were definitely monied. It was reported that more than the usual private jets were seen there.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Could it be that Scalia thought he was being invited to a friendly meet and greet of admirers, but was ambushed instead by a bunch of giants of industry that wanted to push him into something pertaining to an issue coming up for SC consideration.

I am becoming more and more certain that Scalia may have got caught up in something he wasn't expecting.

I agree and think we should go in that direction.

Also suspicious is Obama not going to the funeral and instead going to the Supreme Court to pay "tribute".

Hmmm.

Maybe he is avoiding a possible security risk.

I bet the White House received some threats.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I've read in several articles that the Knights of Malta are often in competition with Scottish Rite Freemasons for strategic geo-political dominance.
There exists a rivalry.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The Knights of Malta may also seek retaliation if this was a set up.

They have groups that handle special operations.

Knights Hospitaller, Jesuits come to mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Might explain why he didn't go shooting with the others...afraid of a stray bullet?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I wish someone had asked that question.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I agree and think we should go in that direction.

Also suspicious is Obama not going to the funeral and instead going to the Supreme Court to pay "tribute".

Hmmm.

Maybe he is avoiding a possible security risk.

I bet the White House received some threats.

I am also wondering of Scalia was on Valerie Jarrett's (s)hit list.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I don't know if he was able to, given the isolated, rural location. Alex Jones was talking about that part of Texas and he said it can be difficult (if at all) to obtain a cell phone signal.

So, if Scalia tried to place a call, it most likely went through the landline in his room.

I find it hard to believe they can't even lock their rooms. I understand security at that "resort" is not good.

Hmmm.....

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I am also wondering of Scalia was on Valerie Jarrett's (s)hit list.

I have no doubts at all.

Enter the Chicago connection.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Well, if Scalia had any enemies (and he had plenty), he would've been a sitting duck (or quail) at that isolated ranch.
Odd coincidence, that when his death DID occur...it was during a very narrow window of absolute vulnerability.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, if Scalia had any enemies (and he had plenty), he would've been a sitting duck (or quail) at that isolated ranch.
Odd coincidence, that when his death DID occur...it was during a very narrow window of absolute vulnerability.

I just finished listening to one of Alex Jones' reporters talk about that ranch.....how there are no keys to the rooms. You could latch it if you're inside, but rooms cannot be locked while one is out touring or whatever.

They, according to their website, have free wifi in select areas.

I didn't see anything about landline phone service. I would hope they would at least have that, given how isolated that place is.

Cibolo Creek Ranch

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Room photos on website don't show in-room phones.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
From a Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Blog:

The SMOM, more commonly referred to as the Knights of Malta, is one of the most mysterious secret societies around.

Its presence near the Kennedy assassination is rarely addressed despite the fact that more than a few individuals who played a role in the assassination and subsequent cover-up (i.e. Allen Dulles, James Jesus Angleton, Dame of Malta Clare Booth Luce, etc) were members of the SMOM.

Claiming direct lineage to the Medieval Knights Hospitallers, the SMOM frequently appears in conspiracy literature as an extension of the Masons though there is little basis for these claims. If anything, the two orders seem to have been rather bitter rivals

visupview.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join