It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's secret, diabolical reason for allowing illegal immigrants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There's actually more legal immigration than illegal, which politicians from both parties line up to support. There's nothing that says we have to have immigration, people have just become used to it. I think we should end legal immigration or at least set it only to replacement level.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

Ok. I don't understand the purpose of forced microchip implantation when Americans are willing to not only carry them without a fuss, but PAY a bunch of money to have the privilege of having and using one. Seems like a pretty good con if you ask me, speaking conspiratorially. But hey, I like your conspiracy from the pre-smart phone era. It's nostalgic.

I'm sorry to keep repeating.. But microchip identification implant isn't about tracking, tracking isn't even close to the main purpose, I wrote about the intended purposes.
A phone can be lost, discarded, or broken at any time, etc. It's not a permanent, all inclusive I.D. and tracking device. To get rid of a microchip implant, one would have to remove part of them selves.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Ok. I don't understand the purpose of forced microchip implantation when Americans are willing to not only carry them without a fuss, but PAY a bunch of money to have the privilege of having and using one. Seems like a pretty good con if you ask me, speaking conspiratorially. But hey, I like your conspiracy from the pre-smart phone era. It's nostalgic.

What don't you understand?

What are you mis-interpreting?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Whew! Thank you, it was starting to feel
Like a bad "Saturday Night Live" skit, where people got together and said "let's not read it and just post comment that show we didn't read it" Except we all know Saturday Night Live isn't funny anymore, maybe that's the real conspiracy! It's possible the government never did need to bring people in to get chipped, the inattentive masses have been here all along
kidding, kidding

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
That`s interesting, that goes along with what I was thinking.i remember reading that the U.S. population is actually decreasing as in more people are dieing than are being born in the U.S.
The baby boomers are getting old and soon they will be dieing off which will cause a pretty sharp drop in the population.
The government and big corporations depend on a large consumer base and since that base is steadily declining they have to import immigrants to try and increase the population and the consumer base.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Well, I have a different opinion that I believe the reason for opening the floodgates to illegal migration is 2 fold. One is the obvious reason of flooding the nation with cheap labor to benefit corporate interests but the other prime reason I believe to be even more sinister and just one aspect of a much larger objective. I think the primary objective here in the US and maybe even in Europe at this point is to undermine the national identities and heritage of individual nations by flooding these nations with people that do not and never will identify with each nations national heritage.

For starters, the global human population is estimated at 7.3 billion.[1] The United Nations estimates it will increase to 11.2 billion in the year 2100.[1]
en.wikipedia.org...

and has already resulted in so much demand for global natural resources that they are already considered to be diminishing to a point of scarcity but the resource problem will only increase because of a continued expansion of the global population where increasing numbers are demanding 1st world standards of living that would further strip the globe of its diminishing supply of resource.

monthlyreview.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.theworldcounts.com...

Beginning to get the picture?

Now, because of global climate change attributed to human activity weather pasterns are becoming a serious concern in that seas are beginning to acidify with increased carbon emissions being absorbed into the oceans killing off resources that humanity depends on for food and also established agricultural areas are in doubt of being sustained to support global populations, and remember the estimate projected for 11.2 billion by 2100.

ossfoundation.us...

So that is just a little substance to bring me to my impression of what this subject is all about.

Think global scientific and political solutions to all of these current and future problems humanity faces.
Start thinking United Nations and globalization. Start thinking UN sponsored "Agenda 21".

sustainabledevelopment.un.org...

This is my theory for what is happening now around the planet.

PS: I forgot to even mention the government sponsored propaganda and indoctirnation program commonly known as public K through 12 federal department of education.

edit on 10-2-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

PS again: The vast agricultural areas of the US great plains are only productive because of the vast subsurface aquifer called the Ogalalla [sic] Aquifer, which is currently being sevearly depleted with no hope of replenishing it because it was created by ice age glaciers as it's only source of water.
edit on 10-2-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
There's actually more legal immigration than illegal, which politicians from both parties line up to support. There's nothing that says we have to have immigration, people have just become used to it. I think we should end legal immigration or at least set it only to replacement level.

I agree, it should be stopped for the time being. As far as being implanted with a chip goes, legal immigrants won't be coerced into being the first group to get it, because they don't have deportation hanging over their head as a threat, they're already legal. They also can't have the shiny apple of American citizenship dangled in front of them as incentive, they already have it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
...The....diabolical reason for allowing illegal immigrants ....-

Simple... It is the Will of Allah

not just open borders or not just some illegals.... but the WH beckoning Millions of Refugees to set-up house on Uncle Sam's Tab...never-to-assimilate but to carve out their own territory...

the destruction of the society & the white culture which created a Strong USA with which to impose Imperialism upon the weaker non-white nations by various means...is the 'pay-back' which we find the USA in the middle of right now.

nary a thought is given to the long abused Indigenous Peoples from whom the land was taken...instead it is Muslims who are the inheritors of a once thriving nation/economy/technology giant... to be trodden under foot in acts of a delusion of Revenge/Karma/Pay-backs for the 'sins' of the fore-fathers

don't be misled with fluff like chip implants or votes be regarded as the reason for the intentional chaos & destruction of the USA society/government/economy/military... the whole effigy must be burned not just spat upon, as it were

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Where do you live that makes you believe America is underpopulated? You really think the government is bringing in more people, because we don't have enough?

All for the purpose of illegals shopping and providing cheap labor to some people? So, they can shop at Walmart, who has most of there stuff made in China anyhow. Even if that were true, Walmart would be the one profiting, and I doubt it's their decision to keep the illegals. So, the government knowingly spends billions to keep them here, so they can shop enough to pay a smudge of sales tax, and provide cheap labor (sometimes, not always) while taking in enough government benefits and housing to make all of the above obsolete. My argument isn't even whether or not illegals should be here, or whether it's good or bad for the economy, my argument is why, when nothing else adds up?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I've read alot of threads over the years on ATS and other places about the whole RFID chip thing being forced on people.

The thing is, its alot more mainstream of a "conspiracy" than people realize. If you say anything about forcing to get "chipped" to somebody almost everyone knows what you're talking about. And you're right, where I live especially there would be too much hysteria about the mark of the beast and Revelations, etc. and the government knows this.

But they don't have to do that. People have willingly chipped themselves and all you have to do is look around to see everyone is obsessed with their "chips" Small powerful computers that can fit in a pocket or purse very easily that contains all the information you ever need to know about a person. And people do this willingly, almost obsessively.

As for the refugees, its easy answer to your question OP. They take in all of these immigrants to show how they are not a racist government and everyone is equal in their eyes. Or at least that's what they want you to believe but again all you have to do is take a good look at some history to see that the US has a pretty long history of racial profiling themselves.

Always remember things like the US defeated a tyrannical racist government in WWII, and they did it with a segregated army.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
It baffles me that people don't see the difference between carrying rfid chips around in devices, and having one permanently embedded in your body. I'm not sure as many people truly understand these implants as you think. Implants have been created that are made from a tiny dot of a gel like substance and float around in the blood stream freely. Devices can “read” them if a person has one in his/her body, but they cannot be removed. I think there will be irreversible ramifications for anyone who gets one, and any tyrannical government that would want people to get them has seriously ill plans. Why would a government even want people to have them implanted, rather than just carry them?

They will say "so it can never be lost" but keep in mind this is a radio frequency device that can send and RECEIVE information. Perhaps you can see why it is imperative to them that they groom people towards being implanted, and why it is imperative to you that you get informed, and choose not to get it. Because once you do get it, one of those irreversible ramifications could be your very own mind and thoughts.

One rule they have to follow in all of this, is that it has to be the persons choice, it can't be forced. There are plenty of prototype chips floating around out there. When the official, widespread implant chip is released (possibly the one that moves freely in the blood and cannot be removed) it is an order from the "big boss" that it has to be personal choice. Other than that, there are no rules. They can create any kind of horrible scenario they want, in order to make you break down and say "ok fine, I'll get it!"
edit on 11-2-2016 by 222mockingbirdlane because: Correction

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane

I'm sorry to keep repeating.. But microchip identification implant isn't about tracking, tracking isn't even close to the main purpose, I wrote about the intended purposes.
A phone can be lost, discarded, or broken at any time, etc. It's not a permanent, all inclusive I.D. and tracking device. To get rid of a microchip implant, one would have to remove part of them selves.

Yeah except a cell phone can do whatever you think a microchip is supposed to do and then some.

Plus have you ever known someone that has broken or lost their cell phone to not EVER get another one? Of course not. They just go out and get it fixed or replace it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The point. I feel like the idea of microchip implantation is a conspiracy theory for yesteryear. Current technology makes it MUCH easier to go about doing this then this mythological technology the op is talking about.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Don't you think that if the American Government was experimenting on illegal immigrants with tracking implants that we would see at least something. If it's such a massive problem, the very concept of tracking chips would be making news now and again and it would be obvious.

i think they are preparing the crisis at the momenet- i dont think its happened yet, just moving pieces into places. problem, Reaction, Solution. the solution will be here soon

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

makes a lot of sense to me. i hope trump sends them back. i dont know how any one think it is ok for them to be here. the key word is "illegal". i do something illegal as a birth citizen i get punished and so should they.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The point. I feel like the idea of microchip implantation is a conspiracy theory for yesteryear. Current technology makes it MUCH easier to go about doing this then this mythological technology the op is talking about.

What new technology are you talking about that makes the chip implant for buying & selling outdated? Are you still talking about cell phones? Does anyone read a thread before posting anymore? When I read other peoples threads on this site, it always seems like a lot of people post the same redundant stuff over and over, that has already been discussed, now I know for a fact people do this!
edit on 11-2-2016 by 222mockingbirdlane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: Ghost147

Don't you think that if the American Government was experimenting on illegal immigrants with tracking implants that we would see at least something. If it's such a massive problem, the very concept of tracking chips would be making news now and again and it would be obvious.

i think they are preparing the crisis at the momenet- i dont think its happened yet, just moving pieces into places. problem, Reaction, Solution. the solution will be here soon

Yes, definitely. You are blessed to be able to see and understand those kind of things. It will slip right before the closed eyes of most.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
No grand conspiracy. Democrats see them as a future voter base and Republicans RINOS are just cozying up to their Chamber of Commerce handlers who want cheap labor.

This sounds good enough......along the lines of this thread op though I would like to point out where emigration and language issues have been used before, through history, to usurp cultures ect ect. We many be indeed witnessing an attempt at usurpation of the american culture.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

diabolical reason for allowing illegal immigrants

Its not diabolical its just business. The biggest offender of illegal cheap slave labor immigrants are the Agriculture industry and hospitality industry which so happens to have some of the biggest and most powerful lobbying groups in DC.

The illegals are coming here because American companies are hiring them , and they are benefiting from the cheap and silent voice of illegal immigrants.

Now in comes outsider Trump, NOT with the agenda at all!

Couldn't be further from the truth.

First Trumps plan to handle illegal immigrants is to BUILD a billion dollar wall that is not going to be effective and its going to cost billions to maintain. Luckily for Trump he is a BUILDER and has contacts within the industry, Do you think he is not going to get a piece of that actions?

Secondly, its been proven that you do not need a wall to keep illegals from coming into the America. Look at Canada.

The Canadians aren't coming here illegally by the boat load. Why? because the Canadians don't have any incentive to come to the us in order to become illegal slave workers for American Corporations. They have a fairly strong economy and their cost of living is to high to take cheap American jobs to send money back to their family.

The majority of illegals coming here is because American corporations particularly the agriculture industry and the hospitality is hiring them by the boat load and benefiting from their cheap and silent voice of the illegals.

The reason Trump says to build a wall is because he is doing what politicians do best.
1. never let a perceived crisis go to waste: so he is capitalizing on that to build a billion dollar wall to get a piece of the action.

2. Trump has no intention to stop illegals coming here because:
A. The Agriculture and Hospitality industry are to powerful and they do not want to stop illegals from coming in.

B. American companies and business are to reliant on illegal immigrants and stopping them from coming here would be a disaster and it would shut down industries overnight.

C. The wall is just a cover to make it look like you are doing something but in reality you are not stoping them from coming here but you can make some money of the crisis.

edit on 25229America/ChicagoThu, 11 Feb 2016 09:25:33 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Agree, usurpation of the American Culture could be the goal, you are right. Or, at least part of the goal, because they do want that New world order real bad. The microchip implant is also a big part of the same new world order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join