It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama States no Danger from Fukushima, and Then Flys to Brazil with GE and Westinghouse CEOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Obama: We Do Not Expect Harmful Radiation to Reach the USA Mainland, Hawaii, or Guam

And then he left with his family on an unplanned trip to South America, with GE CEO Geoffrey Emmelt. Proof is at the bottom, please read this whole thing.

For those who haven't been running down the Fukushima rabbit hole (requires a whole lot of red pills, lol), let me explain.

Obama gets a huge portion of his funding from the Energy businesses and especially nuclear. Same with Hillary. They do the bidding of their masters. So when Fukushima happened, it could very well have caused the death of the Nuclear Cartel. Releasing the truth about Fukushima would also cause mass panic, and near term financial losses. So Obama downplayed it, pretended that no radiation was coming, although clearly the experts knew that plenty of radiation was coming.

The radiation dose, and thus future disease and cancers, could have been cut 75% simply by him going on TV and saying stay out of the rain, and curtail necessary trips. Instead, he threw the American people under the buss, we are just starting to see the front edge of the cancer epidemic.

The next part of the plot? Radiation mixes very slowly between the northern and southern hemisphere, so the safest thing to do to avoid "the plume" is to go to the southern hemisphere. Which is exactly what Obama did, taking his family with, and the CEOs of General Electric (builder of the Fukushima power plant) and Westinghouse (also a nuclear powerhouse)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me be very clear, he killed Americans

Hmmmmmmmm. Watch this video.

we are bringing all available resources to bear....our 50 mile evacuation is based on careful scientific evaluation". Jackzo was later sacked in his job. 10 to 1 he got a pension from US.

On April 8th, 2011, 4 weeks after GE's reactors blow up in Fukushima, this article in Forbes RE

The Unholy Marriage Of GE And President Obama At The Altar Of Industrial Policy
Note--there are only 2 comments on this story that is 4 years old. Americans have no interest in this humdrum boring industrial political story....even though it pervades their life in dozens of ways, and feeds the governmental corruption and the .1%
www.forbes.com...

In July 2010, Jeffrey Immelt was harshly critical of Obama, and of "The Bernank". Funny, I have been harshly critical of both of them, and they never handed me a sweet gig with great benefits.

Business doesn’t like the president, and he feels the same way about business, Immelt said. He contrasted Obama’s attitude to that of German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who defends German industry, Immelt said.

“I am not sure that in the end they want any of us to win, or any of us to be successful.”

So Obama silences the criticism by handing him a government high office.

On March 15th the Government announced Obama and family going to Brazil and Chile:

photos.state.gov...

White House press secretary Jay Carney said the president and first lady Michelle Obama will meet with the leaders and speak to the people of these countries (Brazil and Chile) to discuss a broad range of issues including economic prosperity and job creation through increased trade and partnerships, energy and security cooperation, shared values and other regional and global concerns

Obama's Travel Companions in Brazil - See more at: nukeprofessional.blogspot.com...

edit on 10-2-2016 by stock because: bad youtube link

edit on 10-2-2016 by stock because: Add perspective to why it was such a horrendous action

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stock

you are going to have to explain this thread better - it currently makes zero sense

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Agreed with above. A little background for some folks could be beneficial.

Ive followed this story since the meltdown and always knew that (as usual) we weren't being told the whole story. My suspicion was always that the GE designed facility would have political fallout (no pun intended) in the States, and that it was "hushed up" to protect the official story that nuclear power is safe, and the future.

At least in Chernobyl they sent in the liquidators (rest in piece) and got it "done" to the best of their abilities. I have a feeling we haven't heard the last of Fukushima.
edit on 10-2-2016 by deuceawesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I'm also lost, can't seem to connect the dots. Can you enlighten us?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Obama States no Danger from Fukushima, and Then Flys to Brazil with GE and Westinghouse CEOs

He also says there's 'no' danger from Iran either.

Please kindly ignore the war of them providing arms,weapons, and explosives used by those who were fighting against Americans in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Syria, and Yemen.

Clearly the climate, and rich people, and guns are out to get us.

Not terrorists, or nuclear disasters.

Why yes people listen to Obama tell you, 'Why yes people nothing to see there, move right along'.

And be 'scerred' of WHAT he tells you to be 'afraid' of.
edit on 10-2-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
As a rule, it's good to always consider the opposite of anything Obama says.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As a rule, it's good to always consider the opposite of anything Obama says.

That's a fact that can be taken to any fiat currency bank.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Things like this are always being done and discussed. If you just ATS search "Jeffrey Immelt" you will find many of the like results. This may have been discussed before here as I have memory reading of it here but I wont but wont be looking through all the articles to site it. The white house will constantly tell you "Correlation does not imply causation" and there is no proof of anything sinister so no investigation is started.

It's #ty, what'cha going to do about it though?
edit on 10-2-2016 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: deuceawesome

Agreed, the liquidators were "real men", sheesh, even the women. Many sacrificed their lives to save the rest of the world.

This movie details how Chernobyl was handled.

The remote control machines they had (robots) failed so quickly in the radiation, that they had to use "Bio Bots" aka humans to handle the worst of it.

nukeprofessional.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
After tens of millions of Americans dieds of in agony from radiation, and the whole of California and Washington remain wholly uninhabitable, one does have to wonder about what Obama knew .....

Oh, wait .......

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
btw Chernobyl was closer to the USA than Fukushima

But then, it wiped our most of us in Europe and only half those in New York.

Didnt it?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
btw Chernobyl was closer to the USA than Fukushima

But then, it wiped our most of us in Europe and only half those in New York.

Didnt it?

It isn't closer 'as the wind blows' though.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So what's the fukushima death toll up to now?
Has it hit 2 yet?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What does Obama going to Brazil have to do with anything? Was he supposed to say no harm from Fukushima then go to Japan? I really am not sure how Obama's itinerary has anything to do with the legitimacy of his words. Please explain.

I mean, if you ask me, Brazil is CERTAINLY a riskier place to travel healthwise than Japan is. What with Zika and all.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Funny thing about Obama he does endorse nuclear power.

SMR reactors wave of the future.

And the kicker ?

They don't depend on the climate to WORK.

www.energy.gov...

Obama Administration Announces $450 Million to Design and Commercialize U.S. Small Modular Nuclear Reactors

From my understanding other 'fuel' can be used to power them.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So what's the fukushima death toll up to now?
Has it hit 2 yet?

If you are including all the old people who have died of stress and or committed suicide due the mishandling of the assistance by the Japanese government, then yes, more then 2 have died. And besides that, Japan has passed a State Secrecy Law, one cannot speak now of the truth without government approval and I assume that includes the death and injury toll. I live here in a medical university town and government doctors are not allowed to go public with any facts on the health issues of their patients. Why, well, I assume they want to keep their job and not thrown in jail.

you can find some interesting stuff on this site sometimes : www.debito.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I added material to the story that should make it very clear.

We were freaking PELTED with radiation. Review this.

Obama went to south american, with his family, and GE and westinghouse to avoid the radioactive plume

nukeprofessional.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So Obama hasn't been to Japan since 2012? Or are you just focusing on this particular trip? Again, I'm pretty sure the Zika outbreak is a MUCH bigger threat to things than the fukushima radiation currently is.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

SMRs do not have working models, combining heat, pressure, salt, ferrous metals, and winger effect from neutron bombardment is about one of the stupidest things our three pound insane monkey brain could come up with.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How do you know the radiation didn't mutate the virus?

How do you know the radiation didn't mutate viruses on the phyto-plankton that is causing the UMEs in the pacific?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join