It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this new Black Knight footage?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

The OP video is claiming it is from January this year. There was no Soyuz docking in January this year.

Can you hear her shocked stifled cries in either if the videos I posted of her arriving at the ISS during her actual mission?

Do either of the docking videos look remotely like the one in the OP?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here's the problem with the footage from a trained observer.....the black knight is moving along ratchety....to use professional tech jargon.....it moves ratchety, like the cgi man had to use his index finger to give it motion....that isn't even believable when you see it getting bumped by a finger every second and a half there in that one part....not the yaw or roll....just the apparent movement of it in relation to the observation platform, the I S S....

if someone was inside the black knight....they would be blowing chunks from the stop and go motion....yep, they would have to hurl......you know upchuck.....SPEW out.....how you say....rip chowder....

the cgi man is bored because his wedding tackle doesn't work anymore...you know, his twig and berries

edit on 10-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 10-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Tybrus

I.....
Perhaps Jim Oberg or Phage will be by shortly to confirm a source.

I blew it, friends -- totally overlooked the resemblance to BK until it showed up on Russian websites.
I didn't look at it closely enough.
Mea maxima culpa.
edit on 18-2-2016 by JimOberg because: oops

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It's just another fake by known hoaxer Section51, a Frenchman CGI expert.
Here's a comparison that debunks the footage:

The original source from NASA account (without 'ufo', of course):

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join