It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary want's to play fair.....what a joke.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

I'm not psychic . I nor anyone else knows what might be found.
As of right now however comparing her to Petraeus is unfounded.

Funny thing is, we do know what has been found so far. And it's much more than ONE. So comparing her to someone else who was charged with mishandling classified data is not only fair, but the only way to see it. Unless the FBI is lying with all the reports of what they have found so far.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Again not deflection. It's asking for a level playing field.
Myself I don't see the point. I don't see what people think these speech transcripts might contain . Talking to an audience full of people who would talk about the content pretty much insures its just stuff in the general record anyway.
No one thinks she was making nefarious deals even if the audience paid to be there do they ? Was everyone down to the waiters swore to secrecy?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It's so much less than none. Retroactive classifications don't count.

Oops forgot my link.
www.washingtonpost.com... 90bf598-31f8-11e5-97ae-30a30cca95d7_story.html
edit on 282016 by Sillyolme because: It's in there

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It's so much less than none. Retroactive classifications don't count.

Oops forgot my link.

(from July 24, 2015)..fixed the link

And the reason these thousands of emails were "not classified at the time" .....

Because the State Department never saw them in the first place until Hillary turned them over long after the fact.

Some were available because they were on the State Department's own systems.

Most were on Hillary's private (for profit) system.

The reason they are being reviewed and ranked now is because the SD is under court orders to release them to the public.

All of this has been confirmed by the government's own press releases.

A lot of the top secret stuff came from incoming correspondence.

Some top secret stuff was taken from SD systems and re-mailed to the Hillary system.

The phrase "not classified at the time" is a campaign tactic to mislead people.

The FBI confiscated Hillary's single server system along with 4 State Department systems, and they took Hillary's thumb drive from her lawyer.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Again not deflection. It's asking for a level playing field.
Myself I don't see the point. I don't see what people think these speech transcripts might contain . Talking to an audience full of people who would talk about the content pretty much insures its just stuff in the general record anyway.
No one thinks she was making nefarious deals even if the audience paid to be there do they ? Was everyone down to the waiters swore to secrecy?

Oh, it's deflection all right!

This would be like having me challenge you to a bicycle race and you saying that the only way you'll race, is if everyone else with a bicycle joins the race.

Pure deflection.
edit on 8-2-2016 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree... Hillary and her campaign are pushing the "retroactively" classified for all it is worth.

Most of those emails were classified long before they ever got to her server, many were copied off of classified networks and sent over the unclass.

Removing classification headers does not magically make something unclassified.

Most of the confusion comes from the state department trying to sort everything out prior to release to the public and not bothering to check the source of the original emails like the FBI is doing... going back to the original sender of the data and getting depositions that it was classified when sent.

The state department really screwed this up, which should be no surprise considering they let her bypass the state department systems in the first place.

The state department needs an enema from the top to the bottom.

EDIT: And now the FBI formally admits it is working on matters related to former Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

www.msnbc.com...

edit on R122016-02-08T18:12:05-06:00k122Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R122016-02-08T18:12:44-06:00k122Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JimNasium

Let Us scour the globe for Eddie Snowden and let the politicos continue to $ell the future to the highest bidder...

Sadly, I don't see that changing anytime in the near future. they system is too corrupt. It's like Chicago mafia on steroids.
In 1776 Eddie would be a true patriot. today, he's a wanted man.

Exactly.
The sickest part about Snowden is that there are normal Americans who know no better and think him a traitor. That's how polluted and sick we have become.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Never mind, not worth wasting my time
edit on R032016-02-08T21:03:41-06:00k032Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Time will tell friend time will tell.
Meanwhile while Gowdy is applying his own redactions to make the e mails appear as if the government did the edit and that the info in them is top secret just reeks of a witch hunt.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Oh ? Did she ask anybody who'd ever given a speech to submit their transcripts? Like you know everybody who owns a bike. Yeah, no.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join