It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent clashes break out across the globe as thousands take to the streets in anti-Moslem protests.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I agree that it is absolutely to do with biometric registration.
They are bringing in Islamists wack jobs that are hell bent on the destruction of the West and expect the west to turn into Europanistan but more than that chaos will ensue as these loons will use terrorism to kill people just out shopping or sat eating a picnic somewhere that the public will be so terrified they will demand a solution and it will be register every person with the mark of the Beast.
Every move you make will be tracked by GPS and the Government will know where you are at all times and the same argument will be made to ban cash under the guise of fighting terrorism.
I fear what is to come in the next decade, we are about to see terrorism go into overdrive as a means of taking away more of peoples civil liberties,the refugee crisis is a sophisticated plan to bring in totalitarian World Government.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

You could be right.
And the biggest facilitators of this dystopia are those calling for ever more immigration.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Carrying out Allah's will in this manner is a real problem for the young and female on this planet

Please verify where this is Allah's will. I'm not talking about Mohammed or ISIL. You said ALLAH. Where?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Carrying out Allah's will in this manner is a real problem for the young and female on this planet

Please verify where this is Allah's will. I'm not talking about Mohammed or ISIL. You said ALLAH. Where?

So you don't hear ISIS spouting this off... My point exactly. Not hearing what they are saying is a problem too.

edit to add....

Barbary coast was where pirates were enslaving people, capturing ships . They were the ones telling their hostages it was Allah's will they be their slaves because they were not Islamic and were therefor "property". The US fought it's first overseas battle ultimately winning the war with a great Navy and a few well trained Marines, over the hostages. ISIS continues this war using the rights of Islam. If you are saying you don't see the be-headings, forced marriage and the official sanctioning of slave women rapes while proclaiming it their right, I am not sure what amount of evidence will work for you?
edit on 8-2-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere well syria was about saudi arabia wanting syria so they could build pipeline to europe they run isis and the anti assad rebels both if you wantr peace in the middle east saudi arabia needs to be put in check.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: gladtobehere well syria was about saudi arabia wanting syria so they could build pipeline to europe they run isis and the anti assad rebels both if you wantr peace in the middle east saudi arabia needs to be put in check.

Had nothing to do with a pipeline. And everything to do with percieved aggression against sunni in the country. The reason I say perceived is it's debatable Sunnis were under any kind of threat but any excuse will do when your trying to drive out the shia population.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The Middle East has been warn torn for decades, so why all of a sudden, are waves of migrants coming to Europe?
It seems that not only are the governments really doing anything against those migrants who are committing crimes, the governments are not even let non-criminals talk or post about it.

If the government goes to a migrant center and says, "if any of you guys do X, Y, or Z. We will automatically remove this family, this wing of the center, or whatever group they like, right away." Let the migrants police themselves if they want to stay.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Barbary coast was where pirates were enslaving people, capturing ships . They were the ones telling their hostages it was Allah's will they be their slaves because they were not Islamic and were therefor "property". The US fought it's first overseas battle ultimately winning the war with a great Navy and a few well trained Marines, over the hostages. ISIS continues this war using the rights of Islam. If you are saying you don't see the be-headings, forced marriage and the official sanctioning of slave women rapes while proclaiming it their right, I am not sure what amount of evidence will work for you?

What the hell are you talking about? You're rambling and repeating rumors? Try again. Where does Allah tell Muslims to go out and rape women at will?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

A world divided: Violent clashes break out across the globe as thousands take to the streets in anti-Moslem protests organised by far-right group PEGIDA.

TWO Questions..

(1) Were the clashes centered on the proper spelling of the word "Moslems"?

(2) Is that woman in the background of that picture aware she has two faces?...creepy..Please tell me I am not the only one that sees it!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

That is strange as fook, I can't unsee it!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
How many months has this been going on for now? How far has the conversation moved on?

Heaven forbid anyone didn't get to post their opinion for the tenth time this week even though there's a thread full of people saying the same thing.

'They should respect our culture!'

'The governments have made a big mistake!'

Yawn.

What's happened to you ATS? Where are the thinkers?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: smurfy

Are there Neo-Nazis here?

Where?

Point them out.

That orkish bonehead right on the OP picture, for starters. The right pointed fist is a widespread replacement for the sieg heil among East European Neonazis. It was all over the place during the "Ukrainian Revolution".

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thank you, OP... star & flagged.

The whole mass-rape thing that happened in Koln looked quite sketchy to me... even if true, this could have been another stunt by Islamic fascist elements among Arabic or Turkish migrants in order to throw more fuel in the fire to turn against all those legit migrants.

It's proven the the Islamic State have claimed they were infiltrating the recent waves of migrants to Europe. Don't county on German authorities to separate the good grain from bad, where they're actually more likely to deport legit migrants and their families than jihadists (as you know they've been so efficient lately at helping pushing a xenophobic agenda).

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: smurfy

Are there Neo-Nazis here?

Where?

Point them out.

That orkish bonehead right on the OP picture, for starters. The right pointed fist is a widespread replacement for the sieg heil among East European Neonazis. It was all over the place during the "Ukrainian Revolution".

That's a symbol for pigida its supposed to be a p and they aren't in Ukraine. That is a pro Putin group in fact has Russian backing. Russia funds many neo Nazi organizations in Europe. So they wouldn't be popular in Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I am against mass immigration but also hate fascists, indeed this whole cadaverous episode in our history is probably engineered by a small elite group to destabilise our country's and allow them to bring in draconian control and move toward a totalitarian dictatorship with the suspension of our human right's bill's and the introduction of police states accross europe.

Both the ultra left and the ultra right wing are playing into there hand's in the most predictable sheep herding way possible.

By the way that guy look's like Uncle Fester doing a nazi salute, now I have the adam's family theme tune reverberating in my skull.

Seriously though this is being engineered by a small elite group whom are telling our government's what to do because they own the politicians, (the bilderbergers and the real illuminate NWO scum bag new fascists).

Men like this neo nazi thug (fester) are actually a far worse threat to us than the immigrant's if they ever gain power, yes we have to stop the immigrants and reclaim our nations for our own children but the Nazi model is not the way to do it and the force behind this crisis is our real enemy, we have to learn to fight the power's behind the throne, the real NWO the bilderberghers and there mindless uniformed thug's whom are actually supposed to be protecting us but instead are protecting our enemy's and the biggest murderers since hitler, I am deadly serious but one voice can not rustle the branches let along make the rotten leave's fall.

Only together can our voices and enlightened educated mind's make a difference by removing the power from the scum responsible for this crime not only against us but against the people whom they have funnelled here for this very purpose of shattering our social values and enforcing right wing doctrine and control over us.

Wake up before it is too late.

edit on 8-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

What the hell are you talking about? You're rambling and repeating rumors? Try again. Where does Allah tell Muslims to go out and rape women at will?

I am bringing you a free history lesson since you seemed to miss it in your past readings. Read up on the Barbary Coast pirates and see for yourself how this worked 100's of years ago and how ISIS is spouting the same rhetoric.

It has been quoted on here, chapter and verse form the teachings of their cult leader/founder where the "infidels" are to be brutalized to make a point about their not being Muslims. You need to keep up with the facts
Edit to add

Sahih Muslim. Chapter 29: Title: It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified of menses or delivery. In case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive.

and this

And, forbidden to you are, wedded women, those with spouses, that you should marry them before they have left their spouses, be they Muslim free women or not; save what your right hands own, of captured [slave] girls, whom you may have sexual intercourse with, even if they should have spouses among the enemy camp, but only after they have been absolved of the possibility of pregnancy [after the completion of one menstrual cycle]; this is what God has prescribed for you.
Qur'an 4:24
Tafsir al-Jalalayn

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

You do realise that the "right fist salute" was also used by the Black Panthers of the 1960s/70s in the USA? You know, the African/American ISLAM extremeist group, who wanted to kill all the white men?

Used Famously by Black USA athletes in the Mexico Olympics in 1968, when they won medals.

Not to mention the USA USA Chant, also has the raised right arm fist punch.....

Just saying.........
edit on 8-2-2016 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have to wonder if this isn't some poor interpretation of the maxim "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".
Whoever wrote that would be eating their words in today's Europe.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Indeed, they would..

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Muslims have even crappier governments than most Europeans. They are not your true enemy. Your true enemy brought them to your doorstep to distract you and for cheap labor. They laugh while you fight among yourself for jobs and everything else that is in limited supply for the lower/middle classes. They laugh at you. Needed to repeat that.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join