It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent clashes break out across the globe as thousands take to the streets in anti-Moslem protests.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The divisions amongst peoples is incompatibility. Differences firstly in mindset, which gets expressed in culture, is where our species is fractured. It is along these fault lines of mindset and cultural incompatibilities where our species succumbs to conflict. You cannot make compatible that which is incompatible...you simply cannot do it!

Islam, regardless of how it is expressed is incompatible with Western values, and that is a fact. Tommy Robinson does not speak for me, we just happen to have an overlap of some agreement on this subject. Pegida does not speak for me, but there is an overlap of concern regarding immigrants.

I have full understanding of someone who wants to emigrate to another country in hope of a better life, and there is a system that accommodates such a move. Immigration has to be controlled. You cannot allow anybody to simply move about at their own free will, they have to be vetted and filtered.

The continent of Europe is in a real mess. EU policies have deliberately allowed the immigrant fiasco to get out of hand, and to bring about anti-immigrant reactions. Immigrants who have entered onto the European continent have acted as per their nature and their mindset and their culture, and have simply exasperated and compounded the problem. The EU powers that be are definitely hoping for a sense (but not necessarily actual) of discord and destabilisation arising in stable European countries, so that authorities can at some point invoke emergency security powers as a necessary measure against destabilising street conflicts.

Merkel wants to spread immigrants around to other European countries as best she can, in order that those other European countries suffer the same destabilising actions and anti-immigrant reactions and street conflicts as Germany, so that those countries can be brought under the security measure responses. They are making moves to bring about the EU superstate while the European continent is under emergency security measure powers, and they will not relax them until the EU superstate legislature is set up and in place.

If they get to invoke those powers, they can then silence democratic freedoms under the guise of national security reasons and shut down what are currently open European societies. Whilst these emergency security measures are in place around Europe, their governments will all sign up (well, they already have) to the necessity of one super state which will fully control the European continent. If Britain votes to remain in the EU at the up and coming referendum, it too, will fall under the same auspices as the European continent. The first superstate of the new world order agenda will be born, with the Americas superstate and the Asiatics superstate to arise soon after.

It is going to get very chaotic, it is going to get very messy, very draconian and very very tyrannical, no matter where you are on this planet.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

"they will be mostly a burden, they will shift the economy and culture overnight....which they are already."

Really?
You need me to go further?

Yes please, my daddy always told me it is polite to ask when in doubt. You need meat on the bones, like economies change all the time, culture is something intrinsic, but also has many facets.
edit on 6-2-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I hate that I feel this way but I'm beginning to feel torn as pertains to the Muslim refugee issue. So many atrocious acts are committed by barbaric ME Muslims that are granted asylum in Europe that its beginning to tint my feelings when before I was quite sympathetic.

I can only hope that everything is being distorted by the media but I'm beginning to feel a tinge of naivete and foolishness for being a proponent of refugees coming west and championing them. It all seems, from my American perspective, to have become an ever-growing mess with the Muslims unwillingness to bend their beliefs in such a way as to assimilate into host countries. Mix that with groups of scared Europeans that are spoiling for violence, in fear for their culture and it just seems like a nightmare.

I can only hope that I was right in believing that many and more of the Muslim refugees are good people only looking for a temporary reprieve from the wars ravaging their home countries, that are gracious to Europe and that the people protesting their arrival are simply being racist and bigoted.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
These "refugees" are parasites and criminals. They should be returned to their home countries and kept there.

They are a danger to civilized society. If gang rapes and the crime rates haven't convinced you then you are willfully blind and/or ignorant.

These are NOT civilized "people".

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
The divisions amongst peoples is incompatibility. Differences firstly in mindset, which gets expressed in culture, is where our species is fractured. It is along these fault lines of mindset and cultural incompatibilities where our species succumbs to conflict. You cannot make compatible that which is incompatible...you simply cannot do it!

Islam has been in Europe for well over half a millennium, Russia probably has the most, plus the current refugee crisis.

What is worrying in Russia for instance, is that Neo Nazi type groupings have been attacking gang style, Muslims all over the place over the last dozen years or more, and not so recent. There is no clear motive other than 'White supremacy' while many Russians, including ethnic Germans themselves have returned to Germany, some of them like to do mob beatings against Muslims too. It's a serious problem, not heard about much round these parts, and also organised gang fights between Muslim gangs and and 'white Russians'
Anybody is fair game, even children being beaten up. They move around in very large gangs...football anyone?

And yes, Muslim gangs are doing the same things there. the thing is, since people like to talk about, 'culture' there are huge sub-cultures who don't give a fig about anything except gutting each other, but more and more ordinary people, and there are no barriers, and it is being promoted, I kid you not.

Islam in Europe
by percentage of country population[1]
< 1%
Armenia Belarus Czech Republic Estonia Finland Hungary Iceland Latvia Lithuania Malta Moldova Monaco Poland Portugal Romania San Marino Slovakia Ukraine
1–2%
Andorra Croatia Ireland
2–4%
Italy Luxembourg Norway Serbia Slovenia Spain
4–5%
Denmark Greece Liechtenstein United Kingdom
5–10%
Austria Belgium Bulgaria France Germany Netherlands Sweden Switzerland
10–20%
Georgia Montenegro Russia
20–30%
Cyprus
30–40%
Rep. of Macedonia
40–50%
Bosnia–Herzegovina
80–90%
Albania
90–95%
Kosovo
95–100%
Turkey Azerbaijan
95–100%

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

2 decades of constant war by the US and Allied countries and no refugee crisis to speak of. One problem in Syria and Northern Iraq that the US doesn't want to happen and all of the sudden REFUGEE CRISIS!!! We must be humanitarians!

Wake up.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Western leader are not this idiotic. How do I know why. Because I play nation/empire simulators which model exactly what happens when this happens.

How can a game developer who only knows history of what happened in countries 100+ years ago put an unrest value on different culture understand this better than modern politicians who should be versed in this.

not to plug a company but paradox from sweden models various forms of unrest in their games. How do they understand this better than our leading politicians?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I feel for everyone on all sides because a war has been started.

And it can only end in bloodshed.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

A world divided: Violent clashes break out across the globe as thousands take to the streets in anti-Moslem protests organised by far-right group PEGIDA.

Protesters have clashed with immigration supporters and police forces during planned far-right demonstrations.

Organised by anti-Islam group PEGIDA, cities across Europe and Australia saw thousands take to the streets.

The confrontational rallies were held in cities that included Prague, Amsterdam, Dresden, Calais and Canberra.

Former English Defence League (EDL) leader Tommy Robinson joined 200 supporters at a rally in Birmingham.

/sigh..

Why's it always a white guy with a shaved head and Fred Perry polo shirt buttoned up to the top with a raised fist..
Not a big fan of racist skinheads..
edit on 2/6/2016 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/6/2016 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

excellent DBCowboy.........it's a war that has been for thousands of years....I read about it.....know how it ends....what you said, too, huh!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is ridiculous!!!

Honest hardworking refugees? let them in. The ones who turn out to be criminals and conduct themselves in activities that run contrary to the laws of the Nation which willingly accepted them in good faith get the boot. A free ticket back to their country of origin.

A flat across the board blanket dismissal goes against everything we in the West by culture hold up, preach and supposedly stand for!

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Absolutely right , it's a game and it is unstoppable because money and the economy is thriving factor and the main tool that that the NWO uses to keep the game going.

If we could imagine that all the money would be worthless in an instance , then the power would be ours again.

They tried it with bitcoins didn't work , why ? Well I think it failed and now it's all back the hands that created it.

We see it with everything where individuals trying to break from the system if it's not alowed it will fail very quickly. .

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI if we are anything less than hostile to immigrants, we are terrorist sympathisers and apologists, but your 100% right in your post. Isis hated seeing refugees being welcomed in Europe because it went counter to their message about the west. Seems you can't win.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Maybe because the Media WOULD focus on the "racist skinhead- LOOKIING types" when shcowing photo's and coverage of such an event.Because like you,many people would then form a mental picture of skinhead yobbos going paki-bashing?

Or are bald men who dress in the clothing of their choice and comfort Not allowed to be concerned about this whole immigration mess?

How very Baldist of you,you should feel ashamed

edit on 7-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: Added

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Of course people are going to object. Saudi Arabia has been putting wahabi mosques into every country it can possibly get thin into in order to take over the world through islam.

A huge number of people aren't religion sod naturally they object to having any form of religious sanctions placed on them.

But the real issue is that when a religion (Islam) that is so backward bulldozes its way into your country and undemocratically is financed and authorised by men who believe that anyone who opposed them is to be crucified in the streets, not to mention their policies of treating women as slaves, people are going to fight against its incursions - regardless of how innocent refugees might appear initially - many are terrorist or want their new country converted to islam against the host nation's will.

Of course its a recipe for unrest and if it continues the way it is going, civil war - all because of corrupt politicians' policies forced upon us the people whose jobs, homes and choices which we have worked and paid for are under threat. Merkel is only crying crocodile tears cos she's got bitten on the bum over this and is steadily watching her political career go down the toilet.

Cameron is trying hard to dodge personal responsibility by pretending to want changes but he's up there with Merkel as his backing of the referendum to stay in the EU shows patently clearly.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Not all, there are genuine cases and you can't blame people for wanting out of a town that has been destroyed. There is also a growing number of people who simply don't want religious clerics telling them what to do also, not every Muslim wants to live a religiously dictated way of life, some want to enjoy their lives in a more Western way. You can't miss the numbers that have hit the alcohol as soon as they have hit the streets in the West.

I have every sympathy with the refugees - however those that do want to live the Muslim way of life need to go to countries like Saudi where there is plenty of land and Iran or other Muslim countries. The changes they require will need financing and tolerance because they will impinge on our lives and that is not want many want in Western countries. They also don;t want the rape is fine cocky attitude of some of the men coming here Western men know the difference in 2016 so why don't these Muslim men also?

I would like to know why they aren'[t heading to countries like China and other Asian countries that are the new up and coming ones also? I appreciate they know they will get benefits and luxury hotels to stay in, but surely they know, we already have less than 50% of migrants in jobs (in the UK so I doubt its better elsewhere) so what jobs are they expecting to get exactly because there are huge numbers of other legal migrants job hunting also? None of this makes sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It is so easy to get the refugees to stay in their home-countries and surrounding areas.

(a) Make live better in their countries. Stop dropping bombs on civilians, etc. Will not happen, some powers have too much to lose by stopping aggressions.

(b) Make it worse here. Well, we are on a good way here, see: the PEGIDA-scum, even in much smaller numbers than anticipated.

40% of refugees will be denied asylum, they said.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
What i cannot understand is why it is so easy for these immigrants to swarm into Europe- but if a well-qualified white South African would want to escape a crime- infested cesspit that is on par with an active war zone,it is made financially impossible.If we had wanted to go,my husband would either have to have a job waiting,or a small fortune in personal savings as security.So that we cannot possibly be a "drain on the state"

And the chances of my well-qualified husband finding gainful employment fairly soon would be a billion times better than the vast majority of these immigrants.Yet we would not be given the benefit of the doubt,or receive any help from a European state while he looks for work.

So Europe gets what Europe apparently Wants-chaos and mayhem.Well the political leaders and governments.It's the average person,joe+jill citizen,that i feel sorry for,if there's trouble from migrants it' s Them that has to put up with all the crap-not the political leaders and policy-makers in their luxury safe uppercrust neighbourhoods.

There are thousands of wellqualified white South African people who also would have loved to escape this warzone.But unless they have jobs waiting for them or small fortunes,they know better than to even try.These are people who would have been a potential asset to any Eurpean nation too, not a likely continuous burden and potential danger.

As it stands Now,however,the way Europe and most of the world is going,we are propably all better off here anyway.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Nice try, but I don't follow any type of organized religion. I've learned long ago it's main purpose is to control it's gullible followers. It's full of hypocrisy, caused many to kill, and it's a catalyst for armed conflicts and wars all over the globe. The big difference between the twisted ideology of Islam and the twisted ideology of other religions, is many followers of Islam act out it's twisted violent teachings.

Don't believe it? The control of religious beliefs are all around you! Muslim women must cover their hair with scarves, some wear burqas, men are expected to grow beards. When violence is committed in the name of Allah, it's outrageous that the majority of Muslims around the world stay silent! Honor killings have even happened numerous times on U.S. soil. Sharia law is accepted by many Islamists in the Middle East. Why hasn't many "peaceful" Islamists taken up arms to defeat ISIS? The west has to sacrifice their son's and daughter's to rid the world of this evil? It's truly a farce when they call the religion of Islam "peaceful" because it's everything but that! Mohammed didn't exactly preach peace! You actually want to defend this type of barbaric and violent scourge that permeates throughout the Islamic religion?

If they want to demean women with their habits of dress so be it. The Amish have their habits but they don't go around killing people who don't follow their beliefs. They may abolish non-believing Amish out of their communities or disown their own children for turning their backs on their beliefs, but they keep their twisted beliefs among their own gullible community.

I've said this many times before on ATS, if I or anyone with any sense of morality truly believed our creator was loving, peaceful and rejected any type of violence or killing on his behalf, would certainly not continue to follow a belief whose teachings are directly related to killing non-believers. Islamic teachings are directly responsible for tainting minds to act out with such violence. Anyone with any kind of moral conscious and respect for human life surely would come to the conclusion their religious belief was extremely skewed.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

The problem is you can't identify the difference between honest hardworking law abiding refugees and those who harbor violent beliefs. These violent beliefs are not criminal acts like robbing, extortion etc.... These violent beliefs feed on mass killings. Turning them away after they commit a "crime" is too late. The damage has been done to many innocent lives and their families.

The question is, does a country subject it's citizen's to this kind of sleeping terrorism among it's population? It's a clear possibility that any innocent person could be a target in a mass shooting based solely upon a religious ideology. Isn't it the responsibility of government to protect it's citizens from any outside threats?

I would also like to throw out this question... To those who believe a country should accept these refugees, if your loved one was killed in a mass shooting due to a refugee who supported ISIS, would you still want us to accept these refugees without any kind of strict and detailed venting process?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join