It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper B.o.B hits his twitter feed with Flat Earth theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, but the rapper B.o.B has flooded his twitter feed with Flat Earth pictures and theories.

Looking at the reaction on Facebook I have to say I'm a little annoyed but not surprised, I know it's possibly one of the moss 'out there theories', but at least have a look at some of the evidence collected.

IMO we, the people, don't know what's out there, we can't 100% say the pictures and footage we've seen are legitimate because we didn't take them, neither have any of us been in space to witness a round/flat Earth. I recently looked into the Flat Earth theory and to be honest I'm keeping my mind open about it (like I do with anything I research). There's no possible way of us knowing, what with NASA supposedly lying about cgi images etc. We already know NASA create images of the Earth from data, yet they're usually describes as photographs.

Here's a link of his tweets

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: conz1992

Here is a little help .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
WTH...

Are there no Phage's on Twitter to straighten this stuff out?

Oh wait, I forgot that's what YouTube is for...

edit on 25-1-2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

For a while I did actually thing Flat Earthers were just trolls, trying to make unaware and actually ignorant people believe it. But I've come across some places that are 100% serious in their statements, I'm not saying I believe it but I did watch some videos and did some reading. Most of their arguments can be rebuttled because it's always stuff that they couldn't possibly know.

A favorite of mine is "If gravity is real how do rivers flow north"

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: conz1992

I recently looked into the Flat Earth theory and to be honest I'm keeping my mind open about it (like I do with anything I research). There's no possible way of us knowing, what with NASA supposedly lying about cgi images etc.

Except to be even remotely familiar with the concepts of math and science....

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I am pretty much at the point where if it's endorsed by hollywierd or pop culture you should run for the hills so fast and never look back to that idea. I already knew this idea is window licking quality, what I do not understand is why science doesn't challenge hollywierdo's/pop culture openly if their is a conspiracy it firmly rests in the education system.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Double
edit on 25-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There's keeping an open mind, and then there's having your brain fly away with the fairies....

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was just reading about this. I truly feel B.o.B is having a laugh. Just trolling for some pub and it's working.

link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Very true, but I'm neither a mathematician nor a physicist to a degree where I can debunk theories using these methods. Reading through studies tends to help though

link   

originally posted by: conz1992
but at least have a look at some of the evidence collected.

Um...we kind of did that back in 1492.

But if you or anyone else runs across one of the edges, please let us know.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I am pretty much at the point where if it's endorsed by hollywierd or pop culture you should run for the hills so fast and never look back to that idea. I already knew this idea is window licking quality, what I do not understand is why science doesn't challenge hollywierdo's/pop culture openly if their is a conspiracy it firmly rests in the education system.

I haven't listened to B.o.B in years but I do know he's not the typical 'fake' Hollywood celebrity, i.e speaks out on relevant news (not in this case).

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you bothered reading my other comments I stated I don't believe in the theory, it's just something I have looked into. Keeping an open mind HELPS when looking into something, no matter how ridiculous it is. Doesn't necessarily mean you have to believe it

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hey do you guys/gals remember when they said Planet X wasn't possible? Then came along Planet Nine. Just saying, nothing is impossible. Again...I can't say that I agree with flat Earth because sure some things make you question it but I've seen enough to know that it is very unlikely we have a flat Earth.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I was just reading about this. I truly feel B.o.B is having a laugh. Just trolling for some pub and it's working.

After researching the Flat Earth PsyOp angle, I suspect that you are probably right.

In fact, the flat earth story is a myth, propagated by academics in order to paint their adversaries falsely as fools. It’s a politically motivated lie—just like Global Warming theory.

The Flat Earth is a myth

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Nobody has said Planet X wasn't possible.

It's Nibiru that people don't believe, the 2 are not the same.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
so its a ludacris online lie because the rapper is not actually posting these flat earth theroys?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Now it's intellectuals and scientists fault that are people are stupid?

Open your front door and get some fresh air.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Now it's intellectuals and scientists fault that are people are stupid?

Satan makes them stupid. He also makes science evil so it tricks the true believers.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
so its a ludacris online lie because the rapper is not actually posting these flat earth theroys?

no, it's due to the entire flat earth theory being a LOL. It started as an excersize in debate, and due to the gene pool lacking a WHOLE LOT of chlorine, it blossomed into what it is today.

This is what happens when you make warning labels on hair dryers to not use them in the shower. Those that should have been culled by Darwin's law, still exist, and now believe the earth is flat.

<<   2  3 >>

join