It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK-ULTRA and you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well most of us know that the MK-ULTRA programs were real and are a matter of the historical record. I was wondering however about everyone's views on the odds of the programs use today. I ask due largely do to the huge resurgence of the idea in all those "Monarch/Hip Hop youtube videos".

Officially the program ended in 1973 however what does ATS think, did the Program stop or merely change name?
edit on 24-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: Corrected Date Project Termination.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75
Well most of us know that the MK-ULTRA programs were real and are a matter of the historical record. I was wondering however about everyone's views on the odds of the programs use today. I ask due largely do to the huge resurgence of the idea in all those "Monarch/Hip Hop youtube videos".

Officially the program ended in the late 60's however what does ATS think,

It went on a bit longer than that, probably with a raft of dead bodies in the end....if it ever ended that is.Just because it was illegal, that doesn't count for much even now.
edit on 24-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There will soon be a way to see if MKUltra is still in action.

With all of the new spiritual religions sprouting up and the pope wanting to merge them all into a One World Religion; one way of noticing if MKUltra is still alive will be to look at all of the names. If they contain the Greek symbol for Gamma then MKUltra is alive and well.

BTW Delta alters (split personalities) are assassins. Notice how many films about elite mercenaries and assassins contain 'Delta' or an equilateral triangle in the film title.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

How do I say it?

It's knowledge, and knowledge that can be used by anyone.
It is not reserved for any one group as far as I can tell.
Nor is it restricted to any one time period.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm of a mind that we already have:
"Son of"
"Bride of"
"Return of"
"The Sequel"
and the Nickelodeon special
"Spongebob Meets"

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

How do I say it?

I am referring specifically to the Governments covert use of a funded program for the cited purposes of MK-ULTRA.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't know that much about it (and am not aware of this hiphop youtube videos ..?)

Though I am suspicious about a man who was my mothers mentor at UCI when I was young. She was doing research with him, and they would use me as a subject sometimes. I mostly remember testing with sensory deprivation and biofeedback.
I also remember a party at his house that my mom brought me to.

it was what? maybe a year ago..? that I found out he worked for the CIA, doing research on using drugs for mind control within the MKUltra program.

I don't know how long he was actually working for them, but I know he continued work in that particular area all of his life.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

They have gotten more clever, those weird shootings and cultural programming are the works of it.

Also most video games, movies and music.

They were your first elementary teacher, your dentist and the guy who delivered your post today.

You are doing exactly, what they want. there is no choice. Soon, it will start.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Officially the program ended in 1973 however what does ATS think, did the Program stop or merely change name?

I say the program never stopped, to me it's obvious it hasn't, but became even more sophisticated, insidious and wide-spread among the population. I haven't seen the videos you mention.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
We used to have the Manchurian Candidate. Nowadays we have entire Manchurian Armies (ISIS, Al-Queda, etc.). They can produce these programmed killers on an assembly-line basis.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I don't know that much about it (and am not aware of this hiphop youtube videos ..?)

Well, just to add colour, there's been a plethora of crappy slavish and symbolic videos Hollywood style over the last decade and more from other genres especially featuring young girl artists, and general weirdness coming out of Hollywood.
Then there is technology that possibly could be used along with drugs...maybe even without them, to formulate agenda from CIA weirdos and the like.
So I can see what the OP is about, but not sure of the intent, and that he/she has changed the 'formal' ending of MKULTRA to 1973 and not the mid sixties as he/she first stated without reference to my first post.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
We used to have the Manchurian Candidate. Nowadays we have entire Manchurian Armies (ISIS, Al-Queda, etc.). They can produce these programmed killers on an assembly-line basis.

That would be a logical conclusion since the whole ethos is/was about enslavement of an individual..if it worked.
There is evidence since WW2 that Microwave Auditory Effect is something real, certainly noise was heard in their ears by personnel in proximity to RADAR stations.
Now,what would you think, if by a little tweaking of modulation, human voice sounds could be transported right into your lughole by microwaves...better,(or worse still) you know feck nothing about microwave transmission direct to your lughole, and your are hearing voices and the Doctor tells you...you are hearing, 'things' ? Off to the funny farm then, while maybe the reality is someone in a van outside is giving you the bad time.
Something to think about I reckon, also human ears work better than human eyes, you hear something, your eyes search for it..that can take a while.
I thought I should add this little snippet from Jeremy Clarkson on car keyfobs to up the ante a little,

Human auditory system=reciever/transmitter that's a biggy innit?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

How do I say it?

I am referring specifically to the Governments covert use of a funded program for the cited purposes of MK-ULTRA.

I can't imagine a program with the power of MK-ULTRA has ever gone away. Publicly shut down. Privately, I would assume still being run at least in the shadows.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
So I can see what the OP is about, but not sure of the intent, and that he/she has changed the 'formal' ending of MKULTRA to 1973 and not the mid sixties as he/she first stated without reference to my first post.

My intent was to be accurate in the OP, so I looked it up your claim to get the exact year.
Nothing insidious here, I mentioned in my edit that I wanted to correct the date.
If you like should I make a movie I will be sure to add you to the credits.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You forgot: " Barbara Walters' Prime Time interview of "... 😉

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

There is no stopping MKUltra.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

MK Ultra just changed names and scattered into other areas in the Neurosciences.

Most think Kerry Cassidy is a flake but if you want to know what they are doing now Richard Allen Miller lays a pretty accurate base out in what they are doing as of 1991-93

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Off shoots of the programs actually lasted until the early 80's. However, as various other technologies evolved, there became other far easier, less expensive, and more efficient ways to accomplish tasks which might have underlied the need for an MK-ULTRA type of program. In short, it became obsolete by better technology.

The human body is NOT a computer. It does not operate on a discrete series of 1's and 0's. Every person's mind, psychology, and physiology adapts to its environment differently....even twins who are almost genetically identical (but not completely due to epigenetic factors).

This is not to say that science, sociology, and related projects haven't become more skilled at utilizing suggestibility as a means to an end. This is the entire science of propaganda...and it's used in far more than just defensive or offensive tactics. But there is a HUGE difference between use of suggestibility and a "mind-controlled slave."
edit on 24-1-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

My intent was to be accurate in the OP, so I looked it up your claim to get the exact year.
Nothing insidious here, I mentioned in my edit that I wanted to correct the date.
If you like should I make a movie I will be sure to add you to the credits.

Thing is, you were not accurate, not even close. Oh yes we can all make the same mistake in casual passing, but here it was important to have the right thing in the right place to begin with, especially since things have moved on a bit since then, but still, not so long ago, and no you do not mention wanting to correct any date, which also makes me also think you won't be making any movie any day soon.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

This is not to say that science, sociology, and related projects haven't become more skilled at utilizing suggestibility as a means to an end. This is the entire science of propaganda...and it's used in far more than just defensive or offensive tactics. But there is a HUGE difference between use of suggestibility and a "mind-controlled slave."

I think this really sums it up best. Especially the suggestibility part. I would also say some people are a little easier to "suggest" or "nudge" into doing the things that you want.

I would say having unfettered access to a persons life would make a strategy of suggesting people into actions a little easier, add in alcohol and you could probably get people to do things they normally wouldn't do.

I could also imagine the disaster that would occur if someone tried using the same tactics of suggestion against a person that worked so well the first time only to be slamming their head against a wall wondering why they aren't getting the same reaction. It would also probably mean these tactics have a signature of some sort that would make the group or program identifiable.

I bet you would have a to break a person down in order to get some tactics to be effective. Again, I digress.

I personally find all of this stuff fascinating.

edit on 25-1-2016 by gpols because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join