It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My close encounter with a UFO and the tall blondes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hey all, can't remember if I ever post this before on a thread but I feel like the issue is still unresolved in my mind so I'd like to discuss the happenings of an event I witnessed and the following two weeks.

Besides I'm bored waiting for the comedy special to air on HBO.

So in 2009 I was recovering from a serious injury I had gotten in my last professional fight living on a cousins farm in Mendo. At the end of the season we working outside, probably a 12 hour day. The sun was beginning to go down and we wrapping things up for the day and suddenly I saw what I can only refer to as an orb. I was caught totally off guard, I was totally surprised. Immediately I yelled to everyone, about 7 people and point to the orb. Well everyone looked immediately to where I was pointing and the orb stopped dead in its tracks.

Suddenly the orb begins getting massively bigger. It literally scared the poop out of us and Three of us, including myself began running towards our truck. The orb just kept getting closer and closer. I thought it was going to hit us, it was HUGE, if I had to approximate, I would say it was the size of the sub if not bigger.

Suddenly the orb stopped in its tracks for a second, I stopped getting into the driver seat of the truck and wait for its next move. I did nothing. And BAM the orb took off faster than I've ever seen anything move before and it was out of the atmosphere in literally a split second. I've never seen anything like it before.

Everyone was totally perplexed except my cousin, the owner, he said has seen "them" before. Heh. Don't ask me what that means.

So anyway. That night we go to sleep in our cabin, there's two of us. Suddenly I wake up in the middle of the night totally disoriented and I can't see a thing, don't know who or where I am, can't feel my body nothing. Well eventually I am able to feel my hand and I start reaching around and my hands hits a wall and BAM back to reality. I'm standing in the middle of the room. After the adrenaline wears off my roommate is asking me what the hell is going on. I couldn't explain it to him, it's never happened before. So anyway, I fell back asleep and suddenly my roommate is falling on top of me. He's reaching around not saying anything looking disoriented. He couldn't explain it.

Well we told my cousin and he's said he'd heard of something like that happening to someone down the road and he said it sounded like an abduction. Made sense because of the orb during the day.

So anyway we used to through little gatherings for locals every couple months where people would come over and hang out and make food and you know.. Little parties. Nothing crazy just a get together, no alcohol was aloud on property.

So at anyway there was one of these parties about a week later and this British couple shows up acting real weird and their in the kitchen. The weird thing is, they were about 6'6-6'8 or so feet tall and albino. So I'm a little suspicious and i go and get my buddy and i tell him we gotta check these people out and keep our eye on them because nobody knows who they are. So I approach them and start asking them questions and having a conversation and they out of the blue begin to tell me about this orb they saw one time. At the end of the story they say I should keep my mouth shut and not tell anyone about what happened and then they disappear.

So have any of you ever experienced this?

I don't know much about UFOs, do any of you have any theories?

edit on 1/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I know I know....a guy just cant make this # up!
Good luck getting many takers but I think its entirely possible you did have a phenominal experience......
There are those who speak of pure psychic abductions too.....

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Oh no this really happened. Seven people saw the UFO and two of us had that weird experience at night and a bunch of people met the British couple from San Fransico.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
I know next to nothing about this stuff but I'd say the orb was probably a probe. You called attention to it and that might be why you were abducted or whatever. Then whoever the probe belonged to showed up later to make sure you'd keep your mouth shut. Oh crap. You just talked about it. Are your doors locked?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I'm not afraid of anything, but I live in Santa Ana so my doors are always locked.

It was so trippy it changed my world for a long time.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

For me the most interesting part of your story is the British couple, because they are obviously not your typical MIB.

Also are the tall blondes known to be aggressive ? Kind of a half serious question

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I was joking about that last part. It's not always easy to tell with me.

When you said that the blondes disappeared, does that mean POOF gone or did they just slip out?

edit on 24-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Nope, they totally passive, happy, smiling and they seemed to enjoy the party. They didn't really talk to anybody but us but they are the food and disappeared.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

They slipped in and out.

We were responsible for security and cleanup and everything, making sure everyone knew where to park and all that so we were paying attention.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Oh, okay. At least it wasn't poof gone. That probably really would have scared the crap out of you. The smell and cleanup would have been awful.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Ok, I just thought from your description that they approached you aggressively, especially with what they said to you.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Haha. No. That would a been too much for me to handle.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Oh I didn't mean it that way. I actually approached them. I caught them eating food by themselves in the kitchen so I grabbed my buddy and told him, "hey come with me quick we gotta find out what their doing in the kitchen"

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm glad you got the humor in that lol. If I saw something like that I'd get the screaming mee mees.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Wow, what an awesome experience, taking your word for it that is.

The idea of being so close to an ET but having a normal every day interaction, to me it's mind blowing. Of course they weren't the tall grey aliens who look much more frightening if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Oh when the orb was practically in our face we were tripping out.

I was standing on the driver side of the door and I looked at my buddy and he looked scared #less and was staring at me and I told him to get in the truck. It stopped when we opened the doors and I was basically getting into the driver seat, but I stopped when it stopped.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I don't know what the connection was.

I can't get any answers from anyone. I ask people on emails and on Twitter once in a while but no one knows.

You can take my word for it. If you check my posting history you'll see that in fairly honest and concise most of the time.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Was the orb metallic like this?:

Minus the deadly weapons and gore, of course.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I have my own ET experience but I think I was abducted by the greys, who are not exactly out for my own good (I don't think ?)

Whatever the case may be, I doubt you or I will ever have the answers we want.

Besides my reaction was the same as yours, RUN AWAY!!! Lol

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

No, it was white, fluorescent white.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join