It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My close encounter with a UFO and the tall blondes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Well plenty of people seem to see orbs, and there are plenty of over 6.5 feet pasty people out there, and they dont necessarily have to be from Britain to be pasty you know, plenty of other places out there that get low sun besides that island and San Fransisco.

Your mind is just filling in gaps in its understanding. I mean do people really equate being pasty with those two places only? There are many and much more other places and spots in the world. They could be Canadian or from Alaska for all you know, and why is it that you all automatically assume there from so and so when you have no clue who they are or were they came from?

Anyways, seems like normal behavior to me. Bizarre coincidences happen you know. My theory is that your making to much out of this, you should return to your daily scheduled programming and forget about it as happenstances happen you know.

What I am saying is that there are plenty of tall pasty weirdos out there, so why the fascination with these particular ones, they may not even have anything to do with anything that was going on prior or after your little orb encounter, they could even be what you all assumed they are just some tall pasty strangers stopping by at some strange peoples get together to eat a bite and disappear. Happens all the time right? At least and you should be glad that they were not party poppers.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Tell me about it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

They have British accents.

They told us about seeing an orb one night without us prompting them. We weren't talking about it to anyone at this point we were still perplexed. At the end of the conversation they told us directly to not talk about it.

It wasn't a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Like a ball of energy..was it kind of like really bright but not too bright to look at ?

Before I got abducted I saw a ball of energy in the sky that just hovered with no sound, and it was very bright and obvious to me but it somehow didn't reflect on anything, as if the light was there but it wasn't..

There are so many strange things I too wish I could have answered but then what would happen to me once I knew.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Did it look like some kind of material like plastic or something or was it like it was made of light? Or were you too freaked out to notice?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Hmmm.. It was very bright. It was moving weird too. It so odd it was like it wasn't really effected by normal atmospheric conditions and gravity the way it looked and was moving.

It's really hard to explain.
edit on 1/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

No I remember it like it was yesterday it was a life changing event.

It was a light, I couldn't see any defined shape though, couldn't tell if it was a ship or what, could only see the light.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I can imagine it is hard to explain, I'm really trying to picture the scenario in my mind of how you described its movements.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
How big was it? Would you say bigger than the truck?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

When I first saw it, I would say it was about twice the size of a satellite.

Have you ever seen a satellite cross the sky out in the desert?

But when it started coming at us it got huge, it's hard to estimate. Bigger than the sun.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

When it was coming at us, at first you couldn't tell, it began pulsing but every pulse it got bigger.

I eventually realize that it was moving so fast that it wasn't really pulsing it was just moving that fast.

You should have seen how fast it left the atmosphere. It left a scare for a split second, like a rip.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Sorry, no. I've never been to the desert. Did it cast a shadow?

edit on 24-1-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

They have British accents.

They told us about seeing an orb one night without us prompting them. We weren't talking about it to anyone at this point we were still perplexed. At the end of the conversation they told us directly to not talk about it.

It wasn't a coincidence.

I'm constantly joking with my wife that about 75% of the time
space aliens in old sci fi movies all seem to have a British
accent. HMMM.

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

No shadows.

It stayed above us. It only stopped for a split second before it took off. It was like it scanning us or something I don't know.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You might be right. I don't know if they were aliens or what. No idea.

They coulda been friendly. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Just a couple questions:

During the orb incident, did you notice the level of ambient
sound around you? Noisier? Quieter?

And the orb itself, did it look "High Definition" more than
the world around it, as if it was supposed to be perceived
as "more real" than the world?

Do you ever have night terrors?

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I don't know about the sound.

It had a weird look to it. It's hard to explain but it was almost as if it wasn't connected, yeah or guess you could say more high def.

I've had night terrors my entire life.

I have two consistent dreams. One of a female witch who is always trying to control me and another.

The other is a spider that I wake up too that's always floating in front of my face or on my belly, or on my face. Also once when I was about 8 there was a lightening strike during a storm back east that woke me up and I saw this face at the end of my bed and I was screaming at the top of my lungs. The lighting strike woke everyone else up too

I have create threads in the past about my dreams.

You can probably look them up.
edit on 1/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So, I am wondering about the blondes, you said you were in charge of or doing security and making sure everyone knew where to park and all that security might involve. Did anyone know the blondes? Did anyone invite them? Was there a guest list? How was this particular party advertised, to a select & trusted group of people? Town/community bulletins or gossip? Or was it a paid event? There must be a record somewhere, type of car, something that some one must have seen.

I hope you can sort out who they were or at least who invited them. If not, maybe you will remember something from the time the orb was visible that may be important enough for these blondes to come forward and suggest you keep quiet. If you figure eit out, please post here, I am subscribed and will check back once in a while.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Thanks for the feedback.

I thought as much

(that's why I asked the very specific questions that I did).

Most people i know with night terrors have a damaged
sense of self, and often child abuse when young.... or
possibly PTSD from the military or the like.

And people with such a background, often wind up having
at least a few strange encounters.

It's nothing to worry about.

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

We didn't see them come in and no one knew them we asked around.

The parties were popular with friends and locals. If you live in Humbolt or Mendocino you'd understand more about what I mean.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join