It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific indoctrination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
www.globalresearch.ca...

Wernher Magnus Maximilian, Freiherr von Braun

I don't understand what this has to do with your points.

www.nasa.gov... - HAND OF GOD

Nasa is not claiming that the image is of 'the hand of god'

Notice the names. Do you really believe that those names mean that the scientists that named them (other than their scientific names) really believe they are those things?

I hope not.

Ancient occult symbolism
www.google.com.au...

This has to do with what?

www.everystudent.com...

This isn't science, this is a theistic website dedicated to proving god. The information in that page has already been thoroughly debunked.

www.brucelipton.com...

Why are you providing this as evidence?

www.catholiceducation.org...

This link has nothing to do with anything. It's about explaining how the Catholicism doesn't directly oppose science. Hell, they have their own scientists in the Vatican.

What's your point?

It is well known in the scientific community about studies of artificial itself...and studies of chemicals.

So what?

What was never considered is what status the chemicals previously had before the artificial converting was established by the nuclear power plants.

Chemicals don't have a 'status'

his review as a Scientist should be considered as an occult statement.

No. Because you haven't proven that science is at all related to the occult.

You do realize that when you have articles, you're supposed to explain what in them validates your claims. I'm not just going to go around shooting articles out randomly with nothing to let anyone know what the purpose of the citation is.

So far this post has been utter nonsense.

Sorry, try again.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

The scientists take the photographs...the scientists then study the human psyche review related to these bodies. As the photographs belong to NASA....this is how they get posted on the internet.

The ancients had their own occult symbolism...hand of God was one of the symbolic occult references.

I do not need to argue about occultism, because the history of occultism belongs to science and alchemy.

De-evolution was already proven when skeletal ancient human life was discovered...along with scientific implements and human bones inside of coal beds.

The information of the human psyche/spiritual awareness is real, how information was first gained as information due to a spiritual history that our personal self manifestation began.

Modern science wants the information of manifestation to gain data for a plasma reaction for a resource...and also a resupplied resource. Because energy is used...hence they wanted to study the human life and Nature interaction with the atmosphere for cell functions.

The information of their review states as they look into a chemical reaction "this is where life begins"....they say as they live as their own person. I never knew that your own life began in this place where you review information....it is not the beginning of life.

You stand upon a stone Planet...incorporate this information in your theory...and then incorporate all other powers present that supports the condition of your own life.

Your theory proposes that none of the energy bodies exist...when they do, already providing self evidence that your theory is false.

All of your information has always provided its own evidence as you use your own spiritual psyche to make statements. The information states wrong.

The information of de-evolution is witnessed...change and when we challenge the hierarchy about change, they personally attack our information. Yet they did change life on Earth, they changed natural fusion.

Then they make comments about life being in a chemical....yet life de-evolved and the microbial kingdom found in the chemicals is being destroyed.....just as all other life demonstrates as we de-evolve.

You say spirit is not real.....yet I know differently from my self experience.

As I was being used by the program to study the data of the collider and the human cell replacement condition...I was nearly self combusted.

As a human spiritual awareness...all of my previous information that I gained and used to assist my family in healing provided its own self evidence that it was real....hence I believe in spirit and I certainly do not believe in your attack on my person.

I saw the angel in the out of space body transmitting its self destruction to my mind. I saw the angel fall into a burning form of green body and the female review was that her fingers began to burn and I watched as the angel's finger incinerated. In that same body I saw huge blocks of stone and a swimming type of leviathin, moving amongst the floating stone blocks.

When I was nearly combusted...my hearing changed. Whilst listening to music on my MP3 player it started chanting "martyr, martyr, martyr". Not a situation I thought possible. I also heard my deceased sister speak to me and she told me "it was sis and are you alright?".

I saw into out of space, for I saw a system where floating spirits of evil, that looked similar to Herman the Monster with flapping energies around them...all floating in the same vicinity. Therefore it was obvious that a star angelic system had been destroyed and the spirits as a constant body had been changed from their angelic light body into a multiple evil presence.

Therefore I knew that science had caused a huge amount of radiation cooling removal, and had exploded a angelic system...a system that had been keeping life on Earth safe. It has been one of the most horrible experiences that a human being could be given as witness to evil science.

I understood how human minds were affected by the signals and images in out of space that belonged to healed/cooled radiation bodies....and when changed by science, how the human mind receives the images which they reflect upon and produce evil reviews. The evil....exists because it was created....but it was created as angelic systems.

Everytime a scientist on Earth changes the natural bonds...they destroy an out of space system and it explodes and burns. We then gain the evil transmitted light and sound images through attacking radiation.

You argue as if you know it all....as if your information is real and mine is not...how come?

The Catholic Church once opposed occultist practice...scientific conversions of the nuclear dust. The Bible, the book from which they preach talks about the dust and creative concepts.

Chemicals belong to bonds and do have an owned status. A human being states that they will change the bonds and own the status as artificial....and as you are trying to change life on Earth into an artificial state....all of the data states that life is de-evolving.

You do not want the public to realize that you changed life itself on Earth for your choices to continue your research is done so on the basis of greed.....not human need. We do not need to be destroyed by you.

The past life information states that the same minded human males destroyed life on Earth before. Throughout the history of occultist practices...using stone levitation, the human life was attacked....all evidences state so.

Just because a modern day occultist gained personal realization as a scientist that the ancients knew about the star systems without huge telescopes obviously is exciting for your own personal review....having continually tried to debunk spirit only so that you could continue your occult practices.

What you do not consider as an occult scientist is the obvious....human life existed before the dinosaurs, as the information of the human remains states.

This life combusted leaves shadow people......the lost spirits of our own human selves...burnt and gone from incineration. Our DNA missing its origin angelic spirit interactions.

The normal function for a human life is to ground the radiation at their feet....so the signals of the burnt shadown human ground out...and they are seen disappearing into the stone body. We once owned the level of light and sound, gone from our atmosphere.

Therefore the chemicals that you review are changed chemicals and our life destroyed by the evidence.

Therefore in fact and by real review...science has demonstrated to its own person that ancient science murdered our holy family...and we now live on Earth in a denatured life...brain and spiritual mind. You are trying to do it again, just as Nostradamus predicted...the petere, the repeat of the human head.

edit on 26-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra info added

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

I see a lot of claims again... but oddly, no citation to confirm those claims. Must be baseless, once again. (didn't bother reading that post after the first few lines because of a lack of citation)
edit on 26/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I read all of that. As usual, nonsensical ramblings. Where's your proof?

As for humans being around before dinosaurs? Did you learn your history from the back of a cornflakes box?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No, but you must of to have considered the retort.

Funny how your retorts have an evil symbolic picture with it...isn't it!

Citations....oh, you believe in Nostradamus then, and that my namesake given in an Obama prophecy is trying to be factored by you...by use of lettered/word numerical reasoning?

www.google.com.au... 40&bih=799

www.dinosaurc14ages.com...
pubs.acs.org...

www.google.com.au... A

Are you going to state that the structures are not purposely manipulated and changed from a natural fused state?

Your own data says that you do alter the natural condition.

The natural condition still exists as a product until it is all mined.

What would you think when uranium is depleted?

Our human thinking review involves factors of receiving signals. Our mind gains information through this process as informed status to give theory.

I state...your brains are given fake/false information via the fake/false condition that you have caused your mind to receive.

As a human spiritual lived life...I gained a large amount of spiritual information from my patients attacks...by the nuclear itself.

I came to understand how the human brain had been changed by the nuclear condition, for I saw a spiritual image of the human tissue inside the skull with a green crystal formed sugar like outcome. So I knew that our minds had been physically affected by the inherited chemical brain changes.

As I love my family I wanted my family to be warned and notified of their own incorrect human mind review, changed by the introduced unnatural condition of altering the fusion of natural Earth creation. It was evident that the spiritual condition, previously known to our ancient family was about spiritual mind changes called possession.

The warnings stated that the human mind, changed by the male consideration to do conversions then causes his own person to be self destroyed by believing in the false data given to his mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No, I don't believe Nostradamus as all of his quatrains are taken and read AFTER the event.

As for c14 dating, that can only date upto 50,000 years so that argument is fundamentally flawed.

And for the rest of what you typed? More nonsensical garbage.
edit on 264926/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

No, I don't believe Nostradamus as all of his quatrains are taken and read AFTER the event.

As for c14 dating, that can only date upto 50,000 years so that argument is fundamentally flawed.

And for the rest of what you typed? More nonsensical garbage.

Why are you still studying the data then?

www.cia.gov... for the Studies in Intelligence may be written on any theoretical, doctrinal ...... end, to recapitulation and to uneasy prophecy about the future, it may be

www.livescience.com/16082-superdeep-diamonds-carbon-cycle.htmlSep 15, 2011 - Diamonds from deep underground now reveal that the activities of life can have effects far beneath Earth's surface, researchers find. ... This element moves through the atmosphere, oceans and the planet's crust in a pattern called the carbon cycle. ... Now "superdeep" diamonds from Brazil ...

en.wikipedia.org... natural diamonds are formed at high temperature and pressure at depths ... periods from 1 billion to 3.3 billion years (25% to 75% of the age of the Earth).

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../I-turned-dead-husband-diamond-The-bizarre-tr...Aug 27, 2014 - Turning ashes into a diamond is fairly straightforward, as both are comprised ... (the human body is 18 per cent carbon, and the rest is mostly water). .... up as a sparkly gem than a load of rotten old bones or just dust anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: twitchy

Well considering I'm never gonna meet her it doesn't matter what I say.

Damned right.
Back in the 2000's the FBI did a study that confirmed that the behaviors exhibited by online personas were usually amped up versions of their real personalities, so perhaps you should follow your own advice as there's doctors for aggressive behavior and anger management as well.
'I would probably punch the stupid out of you' is troubling frankly.
edit on 26-1-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

www.google.com.au... 40&bih=799

www.dinosaurc14ages.com...
pubs.acs.org...

www.google.com.au... A

What do any of these sources have to do with anything?

Whenever you do cite some information, you don't explain how they relate to the argument.

I don't see anything in any of those links that validate your claims

Are you going to state that the structures are not purposely manipulated and changed from a natural fused state?

What is a 'natural fused state' and how have any 'structures' been manipulated.

Source please

Your own data says that you do alter the natural condition.

The natural condition of what?

The natural condition still exists as a product until it is all mined.

The natural condition of what?

What would you think when uranium is depleted?

What does this have to do with anything?

Our human thinking review involves factors of receiving signals. Our mind gains information through this process as informed status to give theory.

What is an 'informed status'?

'to give theory' to what?

I state...your brains are given fake/false information via the fake/false condition that you have caused your mind to receive.

Except that we can verify information through objective reasoning.

Also... citation please.

As a human spiritual lived life...I gained a large amount of spiritual information from my patients attacks...by the nuclear itself.

Yet you continue to have no proof to back up your claims. Also, subjectively gathered information is highly susceptible to falsification simply by the means of it being subjective.

I came to understand how the human brain had been changed by the nuclear condition, for I saw a spiritual image of the human tissue inside the skull with a green crystal formed sugar like outcome. So I knew that our minds had been physically affected by the inherited chemical brain changes.

Right. Subjectively. So you have no other way to confirm this information other than from personal experience?

The warnings stated that the human mind, changed by the male consideration to do conversions then causes his own person to be self destroyed by believing in the false data given to his mind.

Proof please.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

The bickering, name calling and being rude stops now.

GET ON TOPIC.

You will be post banned.

Ask for proof, debunk and discuss, do so in a civil manner.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Photographs on the internet demonstrate that spirit/occult outcomes are being monitored...photographed and then questioned on forums.

To gain the photographs....a photographer has to be involved to know when an image will emerge...only a studier of the occult would gain the photograph.

As human life is a natural cell/chemical reaction and modern day occult scientists studying cellular creation and so called beginnings for AI purposes that relate to the latest collider studies for a new resource and a resource replacement....only belongs to the conditions of our atmosphere.

As resources belong to natural fused states as products on Earth...for a new resource, a new theory was imposed...that of cellular plasma interactions for an artificial model to replicate how a plasma cell is produced and then replaced for a new resource.

This would mean that the atmospheric condition would be taken from its natural state and given to the machine....imposing an attack on human life as the evidence.

As I stated when I was nearly self combusted, the imagery that I saw as a reaction and a natural condition belonging to a ground state release of energy was for a black swirling smoke....then cooling to see images of aliens and also severed heads and strange looking bodies.

Yet the photographs emerging on the internet actually show human like shadow figures...demonstrating that an actual human cell model at the ground state is being monitored and also caused by occult scientific practices.

This situation itself is evidence that an unnatural scientific experiment is being done.

As human life does not exist in the nuclear chemical reactions of stone fusion...this is why human life is being attacked by a purposeful transmitted/fedback satellite experiment.

www.dailymail.co.uk... sightings.html
en.wikipedia.org... Manhattan Project created the first nuclear bombs. ... From 1942 to 1946, the project was under the direction of Major General Leslie Groves of the U.S.

Science the reason why alien is caused.

When radiation light sound changes so does its oscillations, and the new patterns form incorrectly. This is how artificial is caused....and it destroys our life.

www.utaot.com...

Part of my own study and literature that I had posted regarded an image of oscillation that looked similar to a grey alien head.

Therefore I came to understand that changing the vibration of radiation atmospheric light sound was manifesting evil bodies....as our own life was being destroyed.
www.ufocasebook.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Scientists prove to us all that they are trying to own the light and sound of our atmosphere. We already exist in a mass of light and sound...an accumulated body that accumulated by its own evolution.

Science cannot own mass....they can however own machines that form oscillating sound waves that attack our life.

You cannot own a condition that owns itself.....mass was gained by the state of evolution, not by an instantaneous reaction.

Sadly for the scientific f.wit, he thinks about a theory imposing single values that he places together to form an incorrect opinion about an act that he can personally own.....life.

As I stated all energy is created and it owns its own presence...a presence that was gained by cooling/evolution...not by an instantaneous result.

A human wants an instantaneous result and concludes by information status that it can gain this result....yet the real information states otherwise.

This is why theory is fake....a false mind condition given by an egotistical human mind.

When we review their theories they impose values of 0 zero that imply no power.....why imply a condition that does not exist?

There is no such state as no power for we exist in a total evolution of all powers.

You impose a condition upon creation that does not even exist. This is why you are destroying our life.

edit on 26-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information added

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join