It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific indoctrination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
I am talking about the WORD OF GOD....not french.

Yes, I realize that, and your assumption that the word "Invention" came from god, is incorrect, as I have shown, the history of the word "Invention" came from Old French and before that, Latin.

Sorry, but your claims are false.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

I am talking about the WORD OF GOD....not french.

Yes, I realize that, and your assumption that the word "Invention" came from god, is incorrect, as I have shown, the history of the word "Invention" came from Old French and before that, Latin.

Sorry, but your claims are false.

You are wrong, for obviously you like evil imagery, as your picture attests.

Latin, Roman...Rome was evil, Rome belonged to the old orders using stone levitation and gravitational changes of the anima...their own records also attest to this review.

THE WORD OF GOD was a later correlated language of new science as observations of cause and effects of the anima.

It was taught to be a new language.

Your language advice is normal human self expression, not Sophism.

English was not created by the humans in England.....it was taken to England and called English by the Christians who sought refuge from the Roman murder of Christians.

Before this statement of applied use as a new language called a holy language it was simply cause and effect as a letter worded version.

Science is single minded reviews to correlate theories.

The WORD therefore factored as a cause and effect realization single minded WORD forms as EVIDENCE.

In my earlier spiritual visions I was shown a memory where spirit, part of my own inherited DNA memory came out as our family were being self combusted. This is why my spirit life has a memory about life combustion as a form of remembered evidence as the event was happening.

Our life at the moment is being combusted.

Scientists using SATAN O....colder larger sound bodies of ancient stone fusion....released out of the sink hole fusion underground burning....as predicted in Nostradamus's predictions caused by the Pope supporting evil occultism, as the UFO nuclear orbital...it it singing/combusting life.

I know this is a fact from my own self experience.

The atmosphere a gaseous body suddenly becomes a higher amount of carbon....carbon from gas burning.

The HOLY LAND....once considered the reviewed condition....was fought over to keep safe.

We witness the water evaporating from a body of highly salted water...as ancient evidence of an eruption underground.

Human life ages...as the life blood changes and atmospheric evaporation/removal of water/oxygen shows the diseases..blood leeching from cells, an age quickening of emancipated deaths.

The ancient witness to being irradiated....life cell condition of around 40 years of age lived...we re-evolved the atmospheric mass and age exists for a longer period.

Losing atmospheric mass to nuclear radiation....involves cooling/removing the Satanic O UFO angel from attacking us....water = and the Holy Ox CHRIST 1000 is being defeated...for it cannot defend life against a fixed held constant.

The carbon reaction of an incinerated previous lived Earth life...demonstrating that removal of the atmosphere happens gradually until the radiation removes the gases.

Gas removal is the witness of the sky going black...emptied out gases.

We see triangular UFO black bodies with red gases burning in them....already the Satanic signs of HItlers own review of the covenant.

The occult scientists taken into America and supported by NASA...continue their occult research and our atmosphere and life demonstrates that SATAN...the O UNHOLY ANGEL...is attacking us.

ANGEL = ANGLE.

O is the review of science as a creator/held constant concept.

You can no longer lie about your evil occultist practices...you are trying to destroy life on Earth.

Your own personal occult realization is that falling angel sound...radiation attacks human DNA...mutates the life, and then the life inherits the intelligence of the information that converted its natural cell condition.

Stephen Hawkings the exact information quantified....a Satanic realization. Not a purposeful outcome...but an inherited outcome.

Our holy spiritual Father told me that he loves all his children and that we are all innocent of his own act....he did not want to be held to a life of manifestation. A Father spirit actually chose to convert our life, being the reason why we got incinerated by the attack.

This is the reason why your own higher light spiritual consciousness considers conversion.....following the spirit of what our spiritual father had caused. The rest of his spirit and our brothers demonstrate by their own personal life choices that the rest of the male spirit was spiritual and always has been fighting to bring to the attention of our possessed minded brother how evil his choices are.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: beenharmed

And you completely fail the understanding of human biology, evolution, science, history, astronomy and so many other things.

You said all this comes from a holographic memory? That's called a DREAM to normal people.

We exist normally as a human mind with chemical reactions.

The atmosphere is natural and its light and sound allows our imagery to be personal.

We then also gain changed atmospheric fall out wavelengths that cause unnatural imagery to be given to our mind and this is called holographic ancient memory....for radiation increases changes radiation light and sound. This forms new images...not dreaming...and is not dreamtime occultist.

The ancient Shamans did not gain correct information about how they were created....they called it dreamtime because our evil shaman occult brother took chemical drugs...changed his chemicals of the brain...invented the machines to then activate an increase in radiation in the atmosphere to allow for levitation.

This wavelength fallout then altered the DNA/brain chemistry of all ancient human beings...and their own storytelling changed as advice. As he sought the dream/fake imagery in ancient holographic radiation by unnatural means...he then introduced it to life...and our spiritual stories changed.

Occultists who have studied all concepts of archaelogical evidence...geology...geographic information....shamanism...dreamtime...ancient science are wrong, because our ancient brother was wrong in how he gained the information for OCCULTISM...by evil drug taking.

It is why the modern day occult society studied occultism as part of their society of occultists...including experiments with drugged brain changes and imagery...along with all other occult studies trying to gain atmospheric wavelengths to the brain/mind considerations of levitation.

I advised the evil self possessed occultists, that the human life has nothing to do with levitation of stone...and that it was caused by our brother.....the plant he took was incinerated, which is why you cannot emulate the signal to gain levitation for graviational collider data.

Get lost occultist we are not your evil self possessed considerations. My father advised me to tell you to leave our family alone.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You are wrong

If I am, you are more than welcome to prove how the word "Invention" does not have historical ties to Old French and Latin

Simply stating "you're wrong" does not prove a point.

, for obviously you like evil imagery, as your picture attests.

Evil is a subjective perception. You see "evil" I see "beauty and imagination".

When a person kills a person in the name of their religion, I see that as "Evil" when that person may see it as "Righteous"

Latin, Roman...Rome was evil, Rome belonged to the old orders using stone levitation and gravitational changes of the anima...their own records also attest to this review.

Stone levitation now. You are full of erroneous claims, aren't you?

Once again, please back up your claims with citations, otherwise your claims are baseless and cannot be taken as a serious argument.

Your language advice is normal human self expression, not Sophism.

It's not advice, it's historical fact. There are no proposals being made, but rather, statements.

English was not created by the humans in England.....

I never claimed it was.

it was taken to England and called English by the Christians who sought refuge from the Roman murder of Christians.

English is actually a West Germanic language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the fifth to seventh centuries by Germanic invaders and settlers from what is now northwest Germany and the Netherlands.

England was formed hundreds of years after Rome had already fallen, by the way.

Science is single minded reviews to correlate theories.

This claim is entirely false. Here's what the Scientific Method says:

An important distinction to make of science is that it is not simply a body of knowledge, but instead the practice and methodology of how that knowledge is gained. So when discussing the subjective or objective nature of science, we are really discussing whether the practise of science, or more correctly the scientific method, is objective or not.

source

Objectivity is seen as a way to ensure that the explanation of the nature of an object is independent of any features of the particular subject who studied it. This means that an objective account of the nature of an object does not draw on any assumptions, values or prejudices of a particular subject and thus can be universally accepted.

Again, your understanding of Science is entirely false.

The WORD therefore factored as a cause and effect realization single minded WORD forms as EVIDENCE.

You can proclaim it anything you want as often as you want, but without evidence to support your claim, it is meaningless.

In my earlier spiritual visions I was shown a memory where spirit, part of my own inherited DNA memory came out as our family were being self combusted. This is why my spirit life has a memory about life combustion as a form of remembered evidence as the event was happening.

This sounds like a hallucination, not a 'memory'. I would suggest that you go to a therapist. Not out of insult, but out of my concern for your health. So far every post you've made in this thread mimics that of a person within the Schizophrenic Spectrum. Again, I don't mean to come off as insulting, but the direct representation of that personality disorder seems ever prevalent.

If you truly believe what you say is true, then going to therapist would be an excellent test you can apply to validate your thoughts.

Our life at the moment is being combusted.

I do not see or feel the fire you're refering to.

Scientists using SATAN O....colder larger sound bodies of ancient stone fusion....released out of the sink hole fusion underground burning....as predicted in Nostradamus's predictions caused by the Pope supporting evil occultism, as the UFO nuclear orbital...it it singing/combusting life.

I've already explained how Scientists can be of or without any religion. Satan certainly is not the main focal point of science. Sorry, but your claims are false.

I know this is a fact from my own self experience.

I have already explained that Subjective observation is intrinsically flawed. The only way to gather accurate evidence is through Objective means.

You can no longer lie about your evil occultist practices...you are trying to destroy life on Earth.

If I am lying, please provide the citations necessary that support your claims.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So science is wrong because YOU say so? Because YOU saw it in a DREAM? Because someone in your DREAM showed you something?

You have no concept of what SCIENCE is at all.

Stop trying so hard to make yourself look like you know what you're talking about.

YOU are WRONG about EVERYTHING you have said.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

If we could meet ... I could 'show' you. Then you would see. And then, no one else would be able to understand what you're trying to convey. ... Unless, they too, offered themselves up for the opportunity to be shown.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

If we could meet ... I could 'show' you. Then you would see. And then, no one else would be able to understand what you're trying to convey. ... Unless, they too, offered themselves up for the opportunity to be shown.

Is it like:

"Nam, man, you don't know what 'Nam was like, YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!"

?

edit on 21/1/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Is it like: "Nam, man, you don't know what 'Nam was like, YOU WEREN'T THERE!!!"?

I don't know, man!! I wasn't there. LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The thing is I don't view subjective observation as accurate observation. Even if you were to show me directly what you mean, it would still be a jump to conclusions without a way to objectively confirm the results we were seeing.

For instance, I have experienced what many would define as 'ghosts', but I have no proof of it, I have no way of knowing if it was a ghost or if it was some kind of interdimensional crossover, or if it was aliens projecting something from space, or anything else. There was no real verification, and my subjective opinion on the event can only go so far as how stable my biological makeup was at that moment; anon other variables.

So my conclusion is only that the event does fit the description of what others have called a ghost, and so I would say that I believe that ghosts likely exist. However, it would be intellectually dishonest to claim that that exist difinitively and with absolute certainty.

So, subjective observation doesn't really prove anything, and the level of validity one gets from a conclusion over a particular event, and ones own opinion on that event, is only valid in the person's lack of understanding on what makes an observation accurate.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

You are quoting word for word from this website, which was posted by the admin today.

Link

Are these your words? Is this your site?

There is a post on there by the admin:

"Alien Illuminati? The Number "58" Etched Onto Mars And Earth’s Moon Proof Extraterrestrial Life Exists In Solar System? "

If these are not your words you are being intellectually dishonest. If these are your words I would question your credibility regarding deconstructing disinformation.

edit on 22-1-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Terrific find
The OP has a lot to answer for now.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I actually believe it's the same person.

If you look at the date posted. Plus it's linked to this thread at the bottom.

Actually, I just checked a bit more of the articles there. More than one is linked to a thread back here on ATS.
edit on 220322/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 220522/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ah I wasn't aware of either. I looked at a couple of posts and they were easier to read than this OP. I have difficulty making sense of it to be honest.

edit on 23-1-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Science comes from occultism...it is an updated version of ancient occult practices....information was changed so that the occult organization could continue under a newly applied statement.

The ancient occult method was no longer applied. As occultism was spirit/cause and effect together, the old organization realization of conversions attacking life was the consideration for outlawing conversion. This is why science split from its ancient occult practices that included spirit.

Yet in today's modern science....the science has reverted to reviewing occultist literature for new theory.

Their organizations given huge sums of money to apply the studies and experiments.

As science has been taught as a different method of information, of course other forms of scientists who have different religious beliefs or even no belief would have an argument for their own self review....yet this review is not about the scientists.......it is about the practices and the cause and effects.

I am a human being who was victimized by the evil occult practice, which I explained. And no I do not have any other website or status, other than a victim.

As I told you I get given evil quoted statements as threats. On the weekend I was told that I would have a car accident and that the outcome would allow for the operatives to access the drugs and cause me harm. We nearly had a car accident, and as I live in the country the car that nearly hit us, had a view of all traffic, hence there was no reason for the near miss.

When I got home, a glass that I had washed had a white powder on the bottom of it....leaving a white powder on the bench top....quite strange actually. My husband had a few drinks and ended up vomitting....at the same moment my son rang from overseas informing me about his depressed state.

The situation of modern day science and evil occult practices is real....for modern science studied the mind/brain and believed that its own considerations was the reason that the ancients gained a huge amount of scientific information by spiritual occult practices. They decided to create a program to attack the human mind/spirit to try to identify where the wisdom was transmitting from....for their own personal modern day gains.

As their collider experiments proved false to their own theory, they had no answer to give themselves about the atmospheric body. So they studied the old data about angels and human life and spirit witness and then began to study our own personal spiritual experiences.

Don't tell me that I need to see a Doctor, obvioulsy the humans in the organization themselves.....evil and insane, all support each other. Only insane humans would attack their own data for life continuance just for monetary considerations. Get lost you evil minded humans....I am a victim of your occultism.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Science comes from occultism...it is an updated version of ancient occult practices....information was changed so that the occult organization could continue under a newly applied statement.

Do you have any proof of this "occultism" you keep referring to?

Yet in today's modern science....the science has reverted to reviewing occultist literature for new theory.

Science hasn't reverted to looking into the "occult" literature at all. Like I and many others have pointed out before.

Their organizations given huge sums of money to apply the studies and experiments.

Yes, science gets money to conduct experiments. Scientists were given funding to research computers, internet, telecommunications, all the things you're using to view this website and post your nonsense was researched by science.

As science has been taught as a different method of information, of course other forms of scientists who have different religious beliefs or even no belief would have an argument for their own self review....yet this review is not about the scientists.......it is about the practices and the cause and effects.

I am a human being who was victimized by the evil occult practice, which I explained. And no I do not have any other website or status, other than a victim.

I think you're a victim of not going to a doctor and seeking help. This isn't the right place to find it I'm afraid.

On the weekend I was told that I would have a car accident and that the outcome would allow for the operatives to access the drugs and cause me harm. We nearly had a car accident, and as I live in the country the car that nearly hit us, had a view of all traffic, hence there was no reason for the near miss.

But you didn't have an accident so it doesn't really count, does it?

When I got home, a glass that I had washed had a white powder on the bottom of it....leaving a white powder on the bench top....quite strange actually. My husband had a few drinks and ended up vomitting....at the same moment my son rang from overseas informing me about his depressed state.

Well, no offense, but if there was a white powder in a glass I sure as HELL wouldn't drink out of it. So that one is your husbands stupidity.

As their collider experiments proved false to their own theory, they had no answer to give themselves about the atmospheric body. So they studied the old data about angels and human life and spirit witness and then began to study our own personal spiritual experiences.

The LHC does NOT deal with angels, human life or spirits. I think you need to get your facts straight on that one.

Don't tell me that I need to see a Doctor, obvioulsy the humans in the organization themselves.....evil and insane, all support each other. Only insane humans would attack their own data for life continuance just for monetary considerations. Get lost you evil minded humans....I am a victim of your occultism.

I'm really sorry, but you do need to see a doctor. It sounds like you are suffering from schizophrenia. It would seriously be advised to speak to a doctor and get some medical help.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Do you have any proof of this "occultism" you keep referring to?

Science hasn't reverted to looking into the "occult" literature at all. Like I and many others have pointed out before.

Yes, science gets money to conduct experiments. Scientists were given funding to research computers, internet, telecommunications, all the things you're using to view this website and post your nonsense was researched by science.

I think you're a victim of not going to a doctor and seeking help. This isn't the right place to find it I'm afraid.

On the weekend I was told that I would have a car accident and that the outcome would allow for the operatives to access the drugs and cause me harm. We nearly had a car accident, and as I live in the country the car that nearly hit us, had a view of all traffic, hence there was no reason for the near miss.

But you didn't have an accident so it doesn't really count, does it?

Well, no offense, but if there was a white powder in a glass I sure as HELL wouldn't drink out of it. So that one is your husbands stupidity.

The LHC does NOT deal with angels, human life or spirits. I think you need to get your facts straight on that one.

I'm really sorry, but you do need to see a doctor. It sounds like you are suffering from schizophrenia. It would seriously be advised to speak to a doctor and get some medical help.

listverse.com...

Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object, event, person or location that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[8] The term was coined in the 1970s by physicists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff, parapsychology researchers at Stanford Research Institute (SRI), to distinguish it from the closely related concept of clairvoyance.[9][10]

Remote viewing was popularized in the 1990s upon the declassification of certain documents related to the Stargate Project, a $20 million research program that had started in 1975 and was sponsored by the U.S. government, in an attempt to determine any potential military application of psychic phenomena

In the early 1970s Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ joined the Electronics and Bioengineering Laboratory at Stanford Research Institute (SRI, now SRI International) where they initiated studies of the paranormal that were, at first, supported with private funding from the Parapsychology Foundation and the Institute of Noetic Sciences.[16]

ON MAY 19, 1945, JUST TWELVE DAYS AFTER GERMANY’S unconditional surrender, Herbert Wagner, creator of the first Nazi guided missile used in combat, landed in Washington, D.C., in a U.S. military aircraft with blacked- out windows.

Wagner was the first of a stream of Nazi scientists, technicians, and others to arrive in the United States in a program that came to be known as Project Paperclip. It began as Operation Overcast, a program authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff to exploit the knowledge of Nazi scientists. (Overcast was mentioned but not clearly explained in the 2006 film The Good German starring George Clooney.)

This operation was renamed Paperclip and formally authorized in August 1945 by President Harry Truman, who was assured that no one with “Nazi or militaristic records” would be involved.

By mid-November, more Nazi scientists, engineers, and technicians were arriving in America, including Wernher von Braun and more than seven hundred other Nazi rocket scientists.

By 1955, nearly a thousand German scientists had been granted citizenship in the United States and given prominent positions in the American scientific community. Many had been longtime members of the Nazi Party and the Gestapo, had conducted experiments on humans at concentration camps, used slave labor, and committed other war crimes.

otto-rahn.com...

As my husband did not drink out of the glass, he is not as stupid as you are. You use different names but the same technique of addressing my information as a personal attack.

I am not schizophrenic and I do realize that human beings can be mentally ill without self recognition, and only when the public advises you all about how ill your minds are, that you should self consider what sort of brain dysfunction you gave your own persons for doing conversions of the nuclear wavelengths. You consider yourselves as a highly intelligent life form that speaks and uses strange language and descriptions that a normal human being cannot understand.

How come?

You also consider destruction of life as if it is an everyday consideration to be considered. This actually makes you the human mind who has a sickness.

No natural or normal human being would consider the murder of their family or their own persons a self gain...yet you do, the organizations involved in your elitism do. Therefore as the organizations and owners of powermongering in society gained this control from occultist pratices, is it any wonder that you yourself have brain challenges that no other human could ever challenge.......after all you have control of life don't you....who could challenge you?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well sorry to break it to you, but remote viewing is a bit different to what you have been going on about.

Remote viewing was/is about seeing objects/people etc. You're on about someone "sending you messages in your brain". That's a good sign of schizophrenia.

You said he drank out of the glass and then became ill. Now you're saying he didn't?

Seriously, go see a doctor. I'm sure you're friends and family will be happier and I'm pretty sure you will be as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Your opinion means nothing. Where is the proof?

Your proof of this is where?

Which organizations?

As science has been taught as a different method of information

A 'method of finding information', not a 'method of information'.

of course other forms of scientists who have different religious beliefs or even no belief would have an argument for their own self review....

Personal views have no place in science. If someone is offering an opinion or view or perspective that is not founded under scientific scrutiny or the Scientific Method, then it's not science. This part of your comment is entirely invalid.

As I told you I get given evil quoted statements as threats. On the weekend I was told that I would have a car accident and that the outcome would allow for the operatives to access the drugs and cause me harm. We nearly had a car accident, and as I live in the country the car that nearly hit us, had a view of all traffic, hence there was no reason for the near miss.

And you believe scientists are the one's making these claimed threats?

The situation of modern day science and evil occult practices is real

Yet so far you haven't sourced one bit of information to back your claims. Odd....

for modern science studied the mind/brain and believed that its own considerations was the reason that the ancients gained a huge amount of scientific information by spiritual occult practices.

Source, or it didn't happen.

They decided to create a program to attack the human mind/spirit to try to identify where the wisdom was transmitting from....for their own personal modern day gains.

Evidence?

As their collider experiments proved false to their own theory, they had no answer to give themselves about the atmospheric body.

The Large Hadron Collider was build for a number of purposes, and it has proven a great deal of information. So this totally unnamed theory you keep going on about is clearly made up in your own mind

So they studied the old data about angels and human life and spirit witness and then began to study our own personal spiritual experiences.

Science doesn't make claims and then goes out and finds information to back those claims. It observes a phenomenon and then uses the information within the observation to formulate a hypothesis on that phenomenon's functionality. This claim of yours is therefore false, due to a false premise.

Symptoms of Schizophrenia:

~ Hallucinations (you have admitted to this already)
~ Delusions (this is quite evident)
~ Disorganized speech (also extremely prevalent)

and then we go into subtypes, such as Paranoid Schizophrenia

Paranoid schizophrenia represents the most common of the many sub-types of the debilitating mental illness known collectively as schizophrenia. People with all types of schizophrenia become lost in psychosis of varying intensity, causing them to lose touch with reality. Untreated, people with psychotic disorders lose their ability to function in daily life.

Paranoid Schizophrenic – Drowning in Suspicion and Obsession

Paranoid schizophrenia is a psychotic disorder. In-depth information on symptoms, causes, treatment of paranoid schizophrenia.

Typically, a paranoid schizophrenic experiences auditory hallucinations along with deluded thought processes and beliefs. They often believe others plot and conspire against them or their family members.

source
So far you have shown to have all of these traits, with severity. Again, I'm not meaning to come off as insulting, but the similarities are beyond deniability. For your own health, please go see a doctor.
edit on 24/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Well sorry to break it to you, but remote viewing is a bit different to what you have been going on about.

Remote viewing was/is about seeing objects/people etc. You're on about someone "sending you messages in your brain". That's a good sign of schizophrenia.

You said he drank out of the glass and then became ill. Now you're saying he didn't?

Seriously, go see a doctor. I'm sure you're friends and family will be happier and I'm pretty sure you will be as well.

en.wikipedia.org... article is about U.S. medical experiments that are alleged to be unethical ... that have been considered unethical, and were often performed illegally, without the .... at the University of Chicago Medical School, purposely infected psychiatric patients ... Pan American Health Organization) and the Guatemalan government.

www.cracked.com...

en.wikipedia.org... mutilation (also known as bovine excision) is the killing and mutilation of cattle under ..... investigators involved in paranormal and UFO research organizations, such as "National ... Attacks against animals are a recognized phenomenon.

www.apa.org...

healthland.time.com/.../the-legacy-of-the-cias-secret-lsd-experiments-on-...Mar 23, 2012 - Before '___' escaped the lab and was evangelized by hippies, the U.S. government was secretly testing ... The '___' experiments were purportedly carried out because the U.S. believed that .... He works for NASA in Greenbelt

www.globalresearch.ca...

Wikipedia
Stigmata (singular stigma) is a term used by members of the Christian faith to describe body marks, sores, or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus Christ, such as the hands, wrists, and feet. An individual bearing the wounds of Stigmata is referred to as a Stigmatist or a Stigmatic.

The term originates from the line at the end of Saint Paul's Letter to the Galatians where he says, "I bear on my body the marks of Jesus." Stigmata is the plural of the Greek word στίγμα stigma, meaning a mark, tattoo,[1] or brand such as might have been used for identification of an animal or slave.

Stigmata are primarily associated with the Roman Catholic faith. Many reported stigmatics are members of Catholic religious orders.[2] St. Francis of Assisi was the first recorded stigmatic in Christian history. For over fifty years, St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina of the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin reported stigmata which were studied by several 20th-century physicians.

A high percentage (perhaps over 80%) of all stigmatics are women.[3] In his Stigmata: A Medieval Phenomenon in a Modern Age, Edward Harrison suggests that there is no single mechanism whereby the marks of stigmata were produced.

Religious ecstasy is a type of altered state of consciousness characterized by greatly reduced external awareness and expanded interior mental and spiritual awareness, frequently accompanied by visions and emotional (and sometimes physical) euphoria.

Although the experience is usually brief in time,[1] there are records of such experiences lasting several days or even more, and of recurring experiences of ecstasy during one's lifetime.

A person's sense of time and space disappear during a religious ecstasy forsaking any senses or physical cognizance in its duration

The National Science Foundation (NSF) is a department of the Federal Government chartered to advance the national health, prosperity and welfare by way of funding research and development. It is funded by the public at the annual rate of around $7 billion. Yet according to the NSF in the 2006 annual Science and Technology report, "A recent study of 20 years of survey data collected by NSF concluded that ‘many Americans accept pseudoscientific beliefs,’ such as astrology, lucky numbers, the existence of unidentified flying objects (UFOs), extrasensory perception (ESP), and magnetic therapy (Losh et al. 2003). Such beliefs indicate a lack of understanding of how science works and how evidence is investigated and subsequently determined to be either valid or not."2

"Losh et al" is a reference to an article in the Skeptical Inquirer. A further comment about "pseudoscientific beliefs" is based on a reference from the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOPS) now known as the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (CSI), which states: "According to one group studying such phenomena, pseudoscientific topics include yogi flying, therapeutic touch, astrology, fire walking, voodoo magical thinking, alternative medicine, channeling, psychic hotlines and detectives, near-death experiences, unidentified flying objects and alien abductions, the Bermuda Triangle, homeopathy, faith healing, and reincarnation." The celebrity skeptic, James Randi, is one of the founders and is the publisher of the Skeptical Inquirer.

According to the NSF, "The federal government provided 59% ($32.6 billion) of the $54.9 billion of academic spending on S&E R&D in FY 2009." and "In FY 2009, the federal share of support for all academic research equipment funding was 55%." and "Throughout the 1973–2008 period, fewer than half of full-time S&E faculty received federal support, whereas the share of postdocs who received federal support was more than 70%." atransc.org...

www.livescience.com...

HUMAN ESP studied....for data.

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...
Aug 12, 2013 - After cardiac arrest, rats' brains showed possible markers of consciousness. ... of the Weill Cornell Medical College, who was not involved in the study. ... pattern that has been tied to visual stimulation in humans that could possibly ... He set up the Near Death Experience Research Foundation, which has ..

When I was attacked, my brain felt like it was going to explode...and I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

An operative then spoke to my mind, to inform me that they had made contact, said I would not be able to prove the situation and also stated that everyone would believe that I had a mental health condition...when I do not.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Your opinion means nothing. Where is the proof?

Your proof of this is where?

Which organizations?

As science has been taught as a different method of information

A 'method of finding information', not a 'method of information'.

of course other forms of scientists who have different religious beliefs or even no belief would have an argument for their own self review....

Personal views have no place in science. If someone is offering an opinion or view or perspective that is not founded under scientific scrutiny or the Scientific Method, then it's not science. This part of your comment is entirely invalid.

And you believe scientists are the one's making these claimed threats?

The situation of modern day science and evil occult practices is real

Yet so far you haven't sourced one bit of information to back your claims. Odd....

for modern science studied the mind/brain and believed that its own considerations was the reason that the ancients gained a huge amount of scientific information by spiritual occult practices.

Source, or it didn't happen.

They decided to create a program to attack the human mind/spirit to try to identify where the wisdom was transmitting from....for their own personal modern day gains.

Evidence?

As their collider experiments proved false to their own theory, they had no answer to give themselves about the atmospheric body.

The Large Hadron Collider was build for a number of purposes, and it has proven a great deal of information. So this totally unnamed theory you keep going on about is clearly made up in your own mind

So they studied the old data about angels and human life and spirit witness and then began to study our own personal spiritual experiences.

Science doesn't make claims and then goes out and finds information to back those claims. It observes a phenomenon and then uses the information within the observation to formulate a hypothesis on that phenomenon's functionality. This claim of yours is therefore false, due to a false premise.

Symptoms of Schizophrenia:

~ Hallucinations (you have admitted to this already)
~ Delusions (this is quite evident)
~ Disorganized speech (also extremely prevalent)

and then we go into subtypes, such as Paranoid Schizophrenia

Paranoid schizophrenia represents the most common of the many sub-types of the debilitating mental illness known collectively as schizophrenia. People with all types of schizophrenia become lost in psychosis of varying intensity, causing them to lose touch with reality. Untreated, people with psychotic disorders lose their ability to function in daily life.

Paranoid Schizophrenic – Drowning in Suspicion and Obsession

Paranoid schizophrenia is a psychotic disorder. In-depth information on symptoms, causes, treatment of paranoid schizophrenia.

Typically, a paranoid schizophrenic experiences auditory hallucinations along with deluded thought processes and beliefs. They often believe others plot and conspire against them or their family members.

source
So far you have shown to have all of these traits, with severity. Again, I'm not meaning to come off as insulting, but the similarities are beyond deniability. For your own health, please go see a doctor.

Hallucinations are different from psychic awareness.....obviously your own occult studies of brain induced chemical halluncinatives made you believe that the ancient Shamanic practices gained visions the same way.

If science did not believe in spiritual wisdom, then no study would ever have been funded or attempted.

Therefore please do not placate that the public would not believe the experiment that you performed on my personal life.....for all information states that you have been researching for life beginnings.

As the human spiritual data made statements relating to spirit powers and science as a human thought function, you believed that you could find a beginning of creation/spirit.

Disorganized speech is also a common problem of mind interference...with a computer relayed program.

I have read many quotations from other forum users who imply that information states by self evidence that a program is affecting the human spiritual review...by evidence of the data.

If you interfere with consciousness obviously the human mind cannot use consciousness with a natural function, for chemical changes does not allow for correct language expressions...yet I have tried to do my best and also informed the public as to the reason why my self explanations are difficult to understand.

I am not just expressing the attack, I am also trying to bring the spiritual reasonings to occult origins, and why occultism is science...so that the public are better informed. The public always attacked by the elitist control, have always been disinformed about the occult conditions.

Why would you make a statement to imply that schizophrenia is "drowning", when the evil occult information about changing the Law of Stone has a story of drowning...the Ark? It only proves that an evil occultist operative is attacking my forum information.

Spiritual awareness also provides evidence of auditory changes and changed mind/hearing functions that are different via the effects demonstrated.

Mental health the only personal attack statement that an operative could use to try to defend their own illegal act
edit on 24-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join