It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe hates my guts, but doesn't want to kill me, cruel, real cruel.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I mean no disrespect and am 100% serious. Please go seek professional help.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That was inspiring. I hope the OP thinks so too.

Thanks. I'm actually curious to see their reply. I've always believed that true strength isn't just the ability to lift or move things. True strength is also the ability to endure things.

I don't know the OP so it's not my place to say if any or all of what they typed is true. But even if only half of it is true, that's some remarkable strength. I've known a lot of people who've given up after only a few setbacks. I'd hate to see someone with that much drive decide to give up.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

i feel for you, who wants to be reincarnated into a Prison Planet?

Being Australian can you expound on this please?

Australian under ocean colony wars in the future

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"You must have faith...that the universe will unfold as it should." Spock - The Undiscovered Country

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Did you go on the mountain to be closer to God when you talked to him?
So he might hear you easier?
Did you go on the mountain of God?
I'm just wondering why going up on a mountain had significance
because the only mountain you need to talk to God? Is Jesus Christ.

Oh and stop snivelling. If you would have had his task on your shoulders?
You would of ran like a scared little girl and in comparison? You should be
ashamed of yourself.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

May just be that some people can Relate,ever thought of that? I've seen a Heck of a lot of posts on this site that Can imo be considered egocentric,to me this does'nt come across as such.

Remember that all people have different lives,pasts and experiences.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

No one should have to be ashamed to talk of their life experiences. Maybe the OP has not many people off-net to talk to. I don't have religion nor do i want one but from what i've read of Jesus he was a kindly friendly person. Maybe his followers who say hurtful things to obviously depressed people are the ones who should be ashamed.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
A very interesting synopsis of your life. You are tremendously resilient. I don't think you need a psyche evaluation, I think your experiences echo millions on this planet who would understand exactly what you have been through and are quite sane. I really like that you felt it important enough to climb that mountain to speak with "God." It makes sense to get above much of the electromagnetic and strife pollution below, encircling this planet from technology and disturbed people, which would distort your intent and projection.

If I could ask you to keep one thing in mind no matter what else you face in your life it would be this -- you do have a purpose here as others have commented in this thread before me. It is true. That truth cannot be broken by doubt or naysayers. Millions of us came in at this time, as a diverse collective, to bring various energies to this beleaguered planet which was headed in a very poor direction. You are needed here, just as the millions of others are. Other people need you because you are an example of that remarkable resiliency I mentioned.

Please take heart! In the end, it will all have been worth it despite how appalling it all seems now. You wouldn't be here now if things were going well on Earth. There'd be no need.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
In other words, use your experiences to make yourself become an even stronger person. You're a survivor that can point others towards the truth and help them navigate the trappings of the world, so use that to help others overcome them too.

This is well-worded advice. May all of us who have an expanded perspective of this world remember this in times of hardship. It can certainly be overwhelming.

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

All I have to say without getting into my own troubles too much is that you are NOT the only one who is having problems; not to make yours seem less significant or anything, I'm just drawing your attention to that fact.

For instance, I have no teeth on the top portion of my mouth. I got them and 6 bottom teeth extracted last year due to an infection that spread over the course of a few years, also I was poisoning myself and weakening my heart valve so I will most likely die of heart failure in my 50's-60's. even worse still, it's impossible to find a companion because everyone is so damn judgemental of one another, and not having top teeth isn't exactly attractive.

I broke a little bit of a tooth last night from eating popcorn and crunched down on a kernel. No, I'm not comparing my teeth woes to yours but I'd like to help:

I found this stuff called Temptooth online. It probably isn't for me but I was fascinated by all the reviews from people on Amazon who had missing teeth and bought it. It's not expensive, either. They said it worked just as great as real teeth.

Maybe this could help with your self-consciousness?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am hearing impaired and wear clunky aids. Got sick when I was a child and lost most of my hearing. Sure, it stinks. Grew up being teased, kicked, yelled at, the subject of jokes and all sorts of other crap that people do to one another.

I feel your pain. But, like other comments on here, there's a reason for your trials. It's what you do about it that matters.

Personally, I am probably a better person with this disability. And I don't let it stop me from doing the things I want.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What the hell does the owl have to do w this?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'm truly sorry life has been so difficult for you, but I'm sure you've made a great difference and impact with what you've done. Curing yourself of cancer, speaking out against 9/11 deceit, these are pretty amazing things.

Don't give up and keep trying to build the life you want to live. It is possible, but it doesn't happen overnight. It's also amazing you've been able to overcome your anxiety. You've done some amazing things in your life - do you recognize that? Do you love yourself? Because you should - you sound like a very caring and thoughtful person, and one who is fighting for truth and justice.

Stay strong and keep up the good fight. I feel for you VanGcouverite

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

great advice bro - as always, you are a wise soul my friend

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I like you and can relate. Keep on keepin on

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Thank you for that information, and I am working towards getting a denture (they are not cheap).

As for being self conscious, I'm really not seeing as I go out and talk normally & whatever.

Some people look at me funny but I consider it a good social experiment lol, and I'm not an old guy either so it looks odd lol.

My problem is that most women don't exactly seem to see things the way I do, that is to take life for what it is and not worry too much about the problems along the way.

I'm also kind of an adventurous person and I've traveled for most of my life so it's also hard to find someone who enjoys picking up and going wherever life takes us, most people are tethered to their home town/city.

Anyways I'm getting off topic, thanks for the reply

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: texasgirl

My problem is that most women don't exactly seem to see things the way I do, that is to take life for what it is and not worry too much about the problems along the way.

I'm also kind of an adventurous person and I've traveled for most of my life so it's also hard to find someone who enjoys picking up and going wherever life takes us, most people are tethered to their home town/city.

If I may, I find people put too much emphasis on "things in common".

Try to find someone who you can get a long with, and who gets along with you.

My wife and i of 12 years have very, very little in common, and our similiar interests have grown as we have. We always joke about how our differences moderate each other.

I dated a girl for three months that was myself with indoor plumbing and it was a # show. Sometimes you need an opposite to balance you out.

Off topic I know.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join