It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apostle Paul, A Man Used of God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Everything ive written is in context. I haven't taken anything out of context. It's biblical facts.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Id be interested to hear peoples excuses for Sauls arrogant lies and mischievous intentions. That would be interesting I hope someone tries so I can have something to laugh about.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This post should be " The man who used God"

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sigh... Lol

Oh boy... Told ya you'd have your hands full OP

Can't wait for Gnosticfaith to find this thread

Good thing i have plenty of beer

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I just found that website OP mentioned, and he basically slandered a factual presentation. He is obviously bias and trying to gain support for his position, because there was nothing untrue whatsoever on the web site. Taken out of context is a Christian way of saying hes right but I am going to disagree and insult you in the process. Don't buy into his contempt for differing thought. Seekers of truth should check it out.
edit on 19-1-2016 by Essene616 because: error

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Jesus gives us 2 commandments to live by, but Paul decides that is too many and eliminates one. Does he outrank Jesus?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When and how did Jesus Christ become an Apostle?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You will notice a few of them have yet to prove anything except their opinions and private interpretations of the scriptures.

PS Essene616 is Gnosisisfaith

All we need is to look at his IP

edit on 19-1-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Essene616

you haven't posted any scriptures, let alone scriptures in context. You have made a bunch of claims but so far it is your opinion and doesn't matter much.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I concur. Paul was still out murdering people at the time of Matthias selection. Check out what Jesus says to Ephesus about rejecting those who say they are apostles but are not. You have found them to be liars. Paul whines that Asia minor rejected him as a whole. Guess where Ephesus was. Coincidence? I doubt it. This op must have thought he could prove something, apparently he can't. He convicted himself. Never take the stand at trial.

link   

I concur. Paul was still out murdering people at the time of Matthias selection. Check out what Jesus says to Ephesus about rejecting those who say they are apostles but are not. You have found them to be liars. Paul whines that Asia minor rejected him as a whole. Guess where Ephesus was. Coincidence? I doubt it. This op must have thought he could prove something, apparently he can't. He convicted himself. Never take the stand at trial.

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sorry about that my phone sux I hit the button and it does nothing

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Everything I said is in the bible. I don't need to quote it. If you know the stories you know im right.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

you have done just as I showed the author of the web site did you make you opinion fact then you take a verse out of context to support your opinion.

There must be at least 6 different opinion points you made and each one is in error because you divorce the verse to support your opinion from the context.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

no when one defends themselves in court they present their evidence all you have is hearsay.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

it is ok Gnosisisfaith it is your MO

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Akragon

You will notice a few of them have yet to prove anything except their opinions and private interpretations of the scriptures.

PS Essene616 is Gnosisisfaith

All we need is to look at his IP

Perhaps a mod can fix that...

If its true... Only one accout is allowed as far as i know

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Paul was out of the will of the Holy Ghost even to go to Jerusalem.

But he goes to Rome any way but not a prosperous way to go.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join