It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sky Trumpets' Heard in the Netherlands, the UK and Morocco

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I've had many hypothesis for this phenomenon... I think drawing a comparison between the 'horror movie instrument' posted above would be a good route.

There was THIS animation on a Suspicious0bservers daily vid which I cannot describe well enough now. But it got me thinking of 'sky quakes'... These noises could be an amplification through resonance of normally subtle vibrations in the air. If our shield is weakening then could it be possible that the amplitude of otherwise imperceptible vibes is ramped up? I like the dark energy comment above, but I feel strongly that it is definitely electro-magnetic in nature.
It makes me think of the way a speaker works. We know there are huge vortexes or channels of charged particles in our upper atmosphere and there are places where magnetic field lines emerge from non-polar latitudes. Maybe this could be the analogy of the previously mentioned 'horror movie instrument' where the magnetic lines are energized and 'rub' against the charged channels. Or more-so like a speaker, one becomes energized and at specific angles of interaction cause the other to resonate and create a sort of eddy which becomes the source of sound...

I do not think this is a supernatural phenomenon. A simple understanding of electricity, magnetism and physics suggests against it

PS: If any of this is indeed related to the subject then I can very well say that a misuse of blasting radiation into the sky at interfering angles would definitely cause this to happen. AKA: HAARP
If you had two jets of air pointing at something from the right angles you will hear a loud sound produced by resonating cavities of air. Eddies. Eddies are so fascinating and you love them if you love to whistle and blow bottles.
edit on 16-1-2016 by Canamla because: One last thought

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

2nd video I'm gonna say is a fake but the other are convincing. Similar videos were posted a few years back and the sound is the same.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

i have been hearing similar noises at night for some time now and i was at a loss as to what it could be , that is until i discovered that it was coming from the heavy traffic on the motor way at around 4 miles from from my location , when the wind was blowing in my direction .

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
One explanation - someone goofing around with a powerful loudspeaker system and a music sampler/synthesizer.

Second explanation - something traveling through the air like an experimental aircraft or rocket.

The only way you could determine the difference between the would be to triangulate the sound source from at least four or more locations at different ground coordinates and altitudes.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm in the Netherlands and haven't heard any trumpets.

Mm.

Maybe it was madness..

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: IAMTAT
God Farts?

God doesn't fart.

I wouldn't fart, but I am afraid I would blow up.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm trying to get behind the meaning of ---"Sky Trumpets".

Is this kind of like alluding to prophecy or something?

Warning sirens fill that bill pretty well. Warning people of air raids, storm warnings, Tsunamis, Ship whistles, harbor or fog horns, whatever in the modern age. Some of these Klaxons even look like horns. People living long ago haven't a clue what should cause this racket.

Nothing in their world came even close to sounding like… oh, trumpets.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If these are the trumpets of the end of time, shouldn't we be organizing a party or something. We can't be having a party afterwards, unless of course you get to go to Odin's place. So might as well try to enjoy your life, no matter what the circumstances are, cause something can happen to anyone of us and there may not be a tomorrow. Do not let stress and fear ruin our life, enjoy your life and relationships you have with others.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Check out this thread regarding strange sounds I posted in 2012.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can thank me later.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If these are the trumpets of the end of time, shouldn't we be organizing a party or something. We can't be having a party afterwards, unless of course you get to go to Odin's place. So might as well try to enjoy your life, no matter what the circumstances are, cause something can happen to anyone of us and there may not be a tomorrow. Do not let stress and fear ruin our life, enjoy your life and relationships you have with others.

I'm still partying like its 1999 just in case. What I really want to do is some online gaming, probably play some Quake Live before the world is destroyed just one last time. I hope we see it coming in time for me to enjoy my last few days using my human senses ect.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I'm trying to get behind the meaning of ---"Sky Trumpets".
Is this kind of like alluding to prophecy or something?

I think some people are remembering the "trumpets" blown in the book of Revelation and making that connection.
Quite mistakenly, because the trumpets in Revelation are not being heard by the people of the world; they are blown, one at a time, to mark off different stages in the vision, just for the benefit of John himself and the readers of the book.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hmmm,

I was skeptical of the notion these were still being heard until I found this;

Last night Whanganui residents from Turakina to Waitotara said they heard a loud rumbling noise between 10.15pm and 10.30pm. Photo / File
A mysterious rumble in Whanganui last night is the latest in a long list of unexplained 'noises from nowhere'.

Last night Whanganui residents from Turakina to Waitotara said they heard a loud rumbling noise between 10.15pm and 10.30pm.

It was loud enough to shake the ground in Ratana Pa and reportedly set off the Civil Defence siren there.

NZ Herald article from Jun 2015

There have been several reports over the last few years in New Zealand MSM about these noises.

NZ has also be extremely seismically active since late 2010.

This phenomena may have attracted some hoaxers, but it is real. My family in NZ have reported hearing it to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
These are acoustic-gravity waves resonating through the upper atmosphere when Earth is passing through pockets or concentrations of dark matter. These are naturally produced by Earth's own geological processes, but mostly at an inaudible level. Only outside forces are strong enough to generate them at an audible level.

It is theorized that sound cannot be generated or pass through dark matter, so imagine what happens when Earth passes through a clump. We may have to carve our way though due to Earth's own magnetic field while the spaces in between atoms act as a mesh screen for dark matter to pass through. Depending on the concentration, the passing through dark matter has been shown to have consequences.

The disturbances we do feel are related to climate change, volcanic eruptions, earthquake frequency and asteroid strikes.The inability for dark matter to react electromagnetically makes me wonder if sound is capable of passing through at all. There may be friction between where sound is allowed to pass and where it cannot, generating the sound we hear.

I said it first, now I'm off to prove it right!

Something along this realm of thought, is what I've always expected these noises to be.

Purely natural, in origin. The planet itself having a cause and affect as it journeys the circuit of our galactic track.

Not everything is seen within our limited light spectrum, that is actually there. Some animals can see beyond what we are capable of beingredients receptive too.

We can't hear things animals can. But the nature that trigger that sound exists, as real as the sun. Same with what we can't see.

To add, this kind of thought is what made me LOL I a previous thread about science not having much room to progress in terms of understanding nature.

Wow the ignorance is real in this species. Such ignorance is what halts us from "evolving" more rapidly.

People are too afraid to go outside of the box of thought, to discover or explain.

Thanks for your post. +1 for free thinkers

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That could have been some sort of machinery, like a wood chipper or saw. A couple of years ago I thought I heard a train moving through nearby in the wee hours of the morning, nearly every night. Eventually, it occurred to me that the nearest railroad tracks were exclusively for commuter trains and these trains seemed to go on forever. Naturally, I got up one morning and got fully dressed with the intention of seeing these mysterious trains for myself. Oddly, when I went outside, I couldn't hear the sound any more. When I went back in, I could hear it again. I deduced from this that the train noise was originating somewhere inside the building. It didn't take me long to go down to the boiler room, where it became apparent that the train noise was actually the boiler rattling and transmitting the sound through the steam pipes. I relate this story because upon being told that a mysterious noise was simply something ordinary under unusual circumstances, the response is usually: "But I know the difference between a train and a boiler!"

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

have a star.
Valhalla is a happening club man, I hope it is still open. no tomorrow means no hangover and no meetings with my probation officer, lets get some MDMA

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Or perhaps it is a really windy day, and there are natural and or artificial objects with the right shape and form to create a trumpet sound?

Have you all heard of the "Beetham Tower" and its humming? The design of this tower causes it to hum during high winds, and people can hear it for miles.

"This Building Won't Stop Screaming, And It's Driving People Nuts"
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens all over the world on windy days. I know the other day I heard a trumpet sound at my house when there were really strong winds, it was wind hitting the top of vent tubes on top houses like making a beer bottle horn when you blow cross the top.
edit on 16-1-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Or perhaps it is a really windy day, and there are natural and or artificial objects with the right shape and form to create a trumpet sound?

Have you all heard of the "Beetham Tower" and its humming? The design of this tower causes it to hum during high winds, and people can hear it for miles.

"This Building Won't Stop Screaming, And It's Driving People Nuts"
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens all over the world on windy days. I know the other day I heard a trumpet sound at my house when there were really strong winds, it was wind hitting the top of vent tubes on top houses like making a beer bottle horn when you blow cross the top.

I know of a couple of other places that create a humming sound in strong winds - there's this bridge in Edinburgh:

goo.gl...

And the railings on this bridge:

goo.gl...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: tadaman

In fairness, not all the "sky trumpet" videos were hoaxes. Some were wind causing a shrieking noise as it passed through some sort of constriction, others cicadas or other insects, some electrical machinery, etc. Like flying saucers, once a category is created in the collective consciousness, people will start to classify disparate experiences and phenomena in it.

That is how I read it. Some of the 'trumpet' sounds were put down to Earth sounds, 'quakes and the aftermath, and reverberations..perhaps reverberations is a key. All the trumpet sounds have reverb, as well as discords and also harmonics. The reverb sounds are easily replicated, drop a stone down a long drainpipe and you'll hear it, explode a banger down a drainpipe and you'll hear the same in the aftermath of the bang, and a sudden release of air...a bang in a drainpipe, will also do the same trick.
in 2014 a woman recorded this sound in the UK, London I think, a series of bangs that some papers put down to Aurora...the aircraft that is, and the same sounds were seemingly replicated elsewhere at the same time. The bangs are very erratic, maybe not what you would expect from a refined technical method of propulsion, however the reverb sound is present, which is present in a pulse detonation device.

Then again, Fracking would likely produce some noise and the reverb sound at some stage locally, as would thunder and incoming meteorites, or high powered engine tests in the open.
So, we are left with these very, seemingly controlled trumpeting, air and stringy sounds at a high level, but also the uncontrolled reverb sound as well.
I'm not making the case one way or the other, I'm saying how do you go about dealing with it?

The Waterphone that Phage shows is a very clever device, even has that reverb sound..a lot going on there.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

could the sound be coming from space and that its bean funneld around the earth or is it GOD and his band of trumpets playing us the last song ............ or is it just us bean able to hear things like this for the first time IE us entering a form of higher plain in life .... Hmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
We have some steel power line poles off to the south of us which, in high winds from the NE, create a resonant wailing sound which is eery as hell. I caught it on video once. You can hear it for miles. It's a resonant frequency so, like low frequency, it carries over long distances (tens of miles).

Growing up, we had a UP rail yard in the next city from us, 15 miles distant. The city was separated from ours by a mountain, but there was a valley which wound 5 miles east then back west to our city. When the temperatures were just right, and the cloud cover just so, you could easily hear all manner of crazy sounds similar to the debunk video. Most of the sounds ended with a (crash) sound...as they linked up train sections in the yard.

I see nothing amazing here with this subject. However, I very much have heard unexplainable sounds at our old house which people later described as "the Hum". I was convinced it was a large locomotive engine idling in the distance, but was always surprised when you could only hear it inside the house, not outside. It drove me bonkers for many years, because it was most pronounced when it was quiet late at night. Then I talked to numerous people in the area and they all said "oh yeah, that's the HUM, been hearing it for years". There were no train yards, and no other explanation.

Never did figure it out, but It was notable enough to me that when we bought our most recent place one of the first things I did when I went to bed at night was to listen for 'the Hum'. It was gone, and I've never heard it since. (thankfully).

Never did figure out what that was

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join