It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Dropped 23,144 Bombs on Muslim-Majority Countries in 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It doesn't take a lot of understanding to figure out why, we here in America seem to always be the target of aggression by extremist organizations.

Do we even have to wonder why the world is facing a global crisis of epic proportions. Is it really any wonder why we are seeing a massive influx of war refugees into Europe from countries listed as having been bombed practically into oblivion.

This should really not come as a surprise to anyone. Stop dropping bombs and people can go home. Stop dropping bombs, it only fuels the hatred and further serves to embolden and enlist others into a cause that seriously poses grave dangers to us all.

It makes no sense. I guess it's fair to say we're our own worst enemy.

Source

Council of Foreign Relations resident skeptic Micah Zenko recently tallied up how many bombs the United States has dropped on other countries and the results are as depressing as one would think. Zenko figured that since Jan. 1, 2015, the U.S. has dropped around 23,144 bombs on Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, and Somalia, all countries that are majority Muslim.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

America is in the business of war. Largest armament manufactures, sell them to anyone, then go fight them.

Some ISIS weapons are manufactured in America probably sold via a 3rd party broker. Business is Business.
edit on 11-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
That number needs more zeros at the end of it, and a new commander in chief behind them.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

All good news for the arms industry.
No profit in peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
That number needs more zeros at the end of it, and a new commander in chief behind them.

You forgot the "USA USA USA" chant.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hmmmm you sure about that?

I see Russian AK-47s, RPGs, Tanks, APCs, Heavy Machineguns, AA Systems, etc. The American stuff is mostly what was captured from the cowardly Iraqi forces during their repeated retreats.

ISIS weapons

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I just wish we wouldn't waste all that money bombing people.

Maybe we could use it to fix infrastructure and help people here at home instead?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
And we wonder why a lot of Muslims become radicalized and hate the USA. Wow.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Way to show your anti-American bias. I notice you don't include the figures for the number of bombs dropped on the United States by muslim countries in 2015.

How convenient you left that information out.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
Way to show your anti-American bias. I notice you don't include the figures for the number of bombs dropped on the United States by muslim countries in 2015.

What none?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm clearly misinformed if that's the case.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

What none?

If they had the capability, the number would be every bomb they could get ahold of.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

But they dont soooo....

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What none?

If they had the capability, the number would be every bomb they could get ahold of.

Absolutely.

That's why the U.S aren't bombing the likes of North Korea or Russia, they bite back.
edit on 11/1/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

But they dont soooo....

But we do and we haven't dropped every bomb we have, not even close which makes the premise of this whole thread a joke.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
63 a day.

Spread that democracy Murica.

Spread it far and wide.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
63 a day and we still can't defeat ISIS.

Go home, America. You're drunk.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So did you, but, I'm looking forward to your enlightening us on these developments

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Wow!
What a horrible thing to write.
Don't be such a hateful arse, preaching 'genocide-lite'...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

I think the poster might be disputing the number, not calling for more deaths. I could be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join