It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Dropped 23,144 Bombs on Muslim-Majority Countries in 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: BiffWellington
Way to show your anti-American bias. I notice you don't include the figures for the number of bombs dropped on the United States by muslim countries in 2015.

How convenient you left that information out.

What none?

If they had the capability, the number would be every bomb they could get ahold of.

3 of the top ten largest air forces on earth belong to Muslim states, Pakistan, Egypt and Turkey. You add in the Saudi''s, Jordan, Morocco, and the Gulf States and you have the capability plus nukes. So stop with the nonsense of trying to lump Muslims all together in one group. It is dishonest and comes off as ill informed.

As for the OP in the case of Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, and Afghanistan those bombings are to defend and on behalf Muslim Governments. Although it does make anybody who thinks Obama is a Muslim and has pro Muslim agenda look like a complete idiot.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I just wish we wouldn't waste all that money bombing people.

Maybe we could use it to fix infrastructure and help people here at home instead?

Just imagine if your country didn't spend that insane amount of money bombing all those countries from after ww2 to present day

That money should have been invested into your country and think of the change it would have made over the years

thats just the money,think of all the lives lost and that's worse

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Way to show your anti-American bias. I notice you don't include the figures for the number of bombs dropped on the United States by muslim countries in 2015.

What none?

If they had the capability, the number would be every bomb they could get ahold of.

After dropping over 23,000 on them I would think quite a few. Keep pushing them and you may get your wish.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In most businesses it's wise to do an efficiency calculation from time to time.

So: 1.6 Trillion $ spent on the war in ME since 9/11

Yet ISIS is alive and well, Alquaida is still running business, new groups popping up left and right. And most of the US population scared (or kept in fear) even if the war is thousands of kilometers away.

Any normal business would shut down immediately with an efficiency rate like this.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Agree, the majority of our taxes go towards the military complex and people complain were spending too much money on programs here at home. A quarter of the military budget could go a long way with helping with problems we face here at home.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

What none?

3 of the top ten largest air forces on earth belong to Muslim states, Pakistan, Egypt and Turkey. You add in the Saudi''s, Jordan, Morocco, and the Gulf States and you have the capability plus nukes. So stop with the nonsense of trying to lump Muslims all together in one group. It is dishonest and comes off as ill informed.

As for the OP in the case of Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, and Afghanistan those bombings are to defend and on behalf Muslim Governments. Although it does make anybody who thinks Obama is a Muslim and has pro Muslim agenda look like a complete idiot.

Those are all allies. If they fall to Islamic State all their weaponry magically switches sides, something they excel at under Obama's watch.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

So did you, but, I'm looking forward to your enlightening us on these developments

My apologies. I assumed the facetious nature of my reply would be self-evident, that it would be clear that no muslim countries dropped any bombs at all on the United States in 2015.

Next time I decide to use sarcasm I'll be sure to give everyone a heads up.

(Note: That concluding sentence features sarcasm. Please do not expect an actual heads up.)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Great marketing out with the old and in with the new!!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Killing is my business, and business is good.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

So did you, but, I'm looking forward to your enlightening us on these developments

My apologies. I assumed the facetious nature of my reply would be self-evident, that it would be clear that no muslim countries dropped any bombs at all on the United States in 2015.

Next time I decide to use sarcasm I'll be sure to give everyone a heads up.

(Note: That concluding sentence features sarcasm. Please do not expect an actual heads up.)

I am glad you clarified that was sarcasm because I sat there for a minute going back and forth on if I should reply scathingly to your other post.

Keep in mind before you posted another person said there should have been more bombs dropped and they were being serious.

Sarcasm needs to be marked around here this one works for me

edit on 11-1-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Maybe we could use it to fix infrastructure and help people here at home instead?

You ok? You're starting to sound like me.

As for the OP, I'm not even surprised. We have to have a bogeyman because some people are motivated more by their fear than by their hope. Just imagine the widespread guilt some of these people would have if/when they realize our countries have been attacking most of those people over lies. Then again, I'm beginning to doubt many of them would feel guilty at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
One thing I think the OP forgot to mention is that those 23,144 bombs dropped on Muslim countries constitutes every single bomb the US dropped.

link

The U.S. dropped no bombs on non-Muslim countries, I can see how some people could think that the U.S. is conducting a war on Muslims.

We've dropped so many bombs lately we're actually running out!

US running out of bombs

It's sad to think the reason we can't take care of our own is that the Government would rather use the money to kill people.

That's why we can't have nice things.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
23,000 bombs from the USA alone and we STILL haven't even slowed the speed of ISIS?

At what point do those in charge go 'Hmm, this ain't working. Maybe we should try something else?"

Something else being perhaps following Russia's lead and working with the government for now and worrying about what happens next when the main enemy is defeated.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

At what point do those in charge go 'Hmm, this ain't working. Maybe we should try something else?"

If they created the boogeyman, they don't.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington no need to apologise, it's just with right wing populism becoming the new norm around here. I'm finding it difficult to distinguish, between sarcasm and stupidity from many posters

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Metallicus

Agree, the majority of our taxes go towards the military complex and people complain were spending too much money on programs here at home. A quarter of the military budget could go a long way with helping with problems we face here at home.

This is would be untrue.

The Majority of our TOTAL spending goes in the following order;
1.) Social Security, Unemployment and labor 33.26%
2.) Medicare and Health 27.42%
3.) Military Spending 15.88%

If you are referring to DISCRETIONARY spending then yes the military spending is on top.

www.nationalpriorities.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

It would be nice but unfortunately that doesn't fit in with the plan to secure foreign resources for corporations.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
In most businesses it's wise to do an efficiency calculation from time to time.

So: 1.6 Trillion $ spent on the war in ME since 9/11

Yet ISIS is alive and well, Alquaida is still running business, new groups popping up left and right. And most of the US population scared (or kept in fear) even if the war is thousands of kilometers away.

Any normal business would shut down immediately with an efficiency rate like this.

Except this is the master plan.

Trillions spent on the war on terror - All now in the pockets of the bent elitists arms dealers who couldn't care less who dies, as long as their pockets are full.

Terror groups all still operational = a public still in fear (with a little help from the media) = public crying out for more of their tax money to be spent on "defense" = arms dealers pockets full.

All the while these bombing campaigns just alienate more locals against the US which creates more terrorists and keeps the money flowing for those sick and twisted arms dealers.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Yep and once the bogeyman of the day, ISIS, is destroyed, another extremist organization will appear because we keep fueling the fire and then the media will make a case why THESE guys need to be wiped out this time. And for realsies this will be the last time! Promise!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just bombed the ISIS building that help a big pile of their cash. I guess they don't trust bankers either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join