It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being touched by spirits.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

I KNOW my late Grandmere will crawl in bed with me and rub my back as she always did, I can even smell her perfume.The other? Being Thing, unfortunately, yes. I am looking for answers on this myself.
When he did that to the back of your head, did it feel like a little electric zing? Kind of an auditory zing sound followed by a droning noise briefly?
I can only recall from age 13 though my late parents said it was there right from birth. So 34 years, it took 20 for the later mentioned to stop, but the being still does that.
The being, in lighted areas, to me, looked about 5 ft tall, black suit and tie, black hair, blackest eyes ever, bluish white, white, very very thin red lips, very peaked thin brows, black, youthful looking but for his eyes, slated eyes, pointy ears, sharp teeth, a combination evil/lewd grin before just blinking out.
Another was the mythical looking Zeus only with huge long white wings, dressed all in gold, gold jewels, light golden curly long hair, gold crown, and red cape sort of.He spoke, said he was my Father and said time to go home for a year and just before the zing, he said, " Don't worry, it is only a day you will be gone from here. I awoke to feathers by my head, yet have NEVER owned anything wit feathers, since 4 when it was found I was allergic to feathers. Very. This was mo different, my head felt swollen, filled with cotton, my eyes were puffy and tearing, I was sneezing a lot, and felt like I was losing air, itching everywhere. Everyone aske where I'd been and I said in bed. They SAID NOT. I lost a day.
A lot of ghosts including animals.
ne I am certain was an Anel, dark skin, with a faint blue tint, long straight goldish brown hair, and a sheepskin looking tan loincloth and long shafted, diamond looking spear head, slightly tinted blue and white wings, again, very huge, on my balcony, all he did was hug me hard, then left flying into dawn lit daylight, cloudy making it look blue more than a typical dawn, blending in with the clouds, I have a feeling he called me from sleep to wake and go out to the balcony thinking I needed fresh air.
Another very similar to The Shadow Man in the duster cape and fedora hat.
One male with blue sparks all over, making it difficult to individualize and describe looks or dress.
Other than the ghosts, animal ghosts, all seem to be male.
Only the 1st and last use those little stick things, like a black chromatic mini wand. Er the magician type, straight, no star lol!

edit on th312016Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:41:36 -06000116th31pmFri, 15 Jan 2016 13:41:36 -0600 by StormyStars because: correct and add

edit on th312016Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:03:32 -06000116th31pmFri, 15 Jan 2016 14:03:32 -0600 by StormyStars because: spelling & add/deletion

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

For a very long time, I've experienced what I can only call 'pseudophysical pinprick electrical manipulation', which is pretty much as it sounds - anywhere on my body, though usually on the fingers & hands, nose & face, or toes, though frequently on my legs, or on my chest, I feel a pinprick tingling sensation, which usually throbs, and often moves around or varies in intensity as though under intelligent control. I can experience one on my thumb, and then suddenly my nose gets one too, perhaps followed by another finger, etc. They come in clumps of two or three, often on wildly different areas of the body (so not necessarily based around a direct nervous system connection - indeed it seems that the phenomenon has made an effort to forestall thoughts of a purely physical cause). Sometimes I can have a series of five or more, each being very pronounced. Some are more intensive than others, and the phenomenon very often seems to change & vary accordinag to my thoughts - IE if I focus on it, they become more pronounced, and even seem to arise in direct relation to my having thoughts connected to them. In addition to this phenomenon, I experience 'photisms' (flashes of pinpoint light, visible and often mobile, in the immediate atmosphere around me..) Similarly to the electrical touch sensations, these photisms also seem to respond in some subtle way to thoughts & attention. These two things correlate strongly with a gift of spiritual discernment, in that I can intuit when positive or negative spiritual presences are in or around a place - this ability is enhanced by prayer or meditation/reflection, but the electrical touch sensations rarely respond to prayer at all, which has led me to wonder whether they are in fact a nanoscale mechanical interference, rather than an organic energetic experience. I would expect the phenomenon to respond to the energies of prayer if they were indeed purely 'spiritual' in nature. I have taken to believing the nanomachine hypothesis, but following reflection, it appears the phenomenon tries hard to present itself as a 'pure, spiritual' effect. My guess is that a non-organic, deceitful intelligence is behind the electrical touch experiences, but as to the ultimate purpose I'm unsure - manipulation and interference with the ordinary human spiritual processes seems likely, and although I'm loathe to express it openly, the whole thing seems to fit with the modus operandi of the inorganic 'gray alien' androids, as posited by a few prominent researchers (of varying reliability). I did have abduction experiences at a young age, a combination of MILAB & other types which may have included grays, and I have clear recall of my nervous system being tampered with during the 'medical' (torturous) processes involved, but I won't discuss it here

edit on JanuaryFriday1601CST03America/Chicago-060007 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: StormyStars

When the being placed the stick on my neck I did not feel anything from it at the time. It merely woke me up. However when I ran back into bed, I found myself in bed when I woke in the exact same position. Then the being was standing beside the bed, I could see it staring at me. It did this for a ten seconds or so then walked off through the wall. So definately has some spirtual element to it for sure.

I had a dream some years ago that I was at some base where they had covered walkways on the surface. A guy came to me and said for me to go with him, that he had something interesting to show me. I followed him inside the base and we were in a room full of weird creatures. I was staring at a caged creature that was like a wolfman with red eyes. It looked very vicious. The guy was looking at some vats of fluid with something inside, and he was calling me to have a look. He seemed to be very stressed by what he was seeing. Then some other people found us and they had the stick device. They put it on the back of the neck of the guy I was with and he started to go weird, like crazy, and in some sort of pain. I just stood and watched with curiosity. Then I just passed out or something, then woke up in my bed.

So I have seen this stick thing before in dreams. They whether they are aliens or dimensional beings are working in this world to some degree. They are also checking up on people. I am not sure if they are here to watch us spirtually or physically?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

That is very interesting what you say about your nervous system being tampered with. I have not experienced this what you talk of but I find it very curious. I wonder why they are doing this to you?

I hope everything is ok with you.
Take care!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If I do not have a couple photos already on here, I will find a way but I finally, after 40 years of trying, have drawn 2 perfect renditions of the thing that does that to me, one where her appears to be wearing a hat, the other, he has his hood down as it is dawn, I could see him, electrifying blue eyes, sparks all around him, both drawings, without his hood/hat, pointed ear tips, blond short curly hair, more marcelled actually, whitish, bluish maybe from blue electrical sparks always around him, and kind of greyish skin, yet, blushed cheeks, wide thin, closed mouth that managed to say i was not suppose to have seen him in that state, thin, so thin but at least 8 ft tall....
Trust me hun, I understand AND believe you....

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StormyStars

Wow that is very interesting to hear about the description of this being you saw. The blue sparks I have had experience with before. My previous partner many years ago had in a dream seen a being with these blue sparks all around it. My twin flame who I am with now has seen also the same being with blue sparks, who he thinks might be an angel. Interesting that he sounds like a grey or some sort of hybrid by your description. I'm very curious now about it.

I have myself had dreams about hooded beings. They had white/greyish skin and were very tall.

I think if they are dimensional beings people might see them differently depending on what state a person is in at the time. It is very interesting to hear others stories.

Thank you for sharing.
All the best.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I have them on my android

I guess I must figure a way to transfer as I do not have my android working.....

But I will do my utmost best to get them up and you can all judge..... Yes, my husband has seen it, oddly, the only person, the being doesn't attack in anyway, he does not ' freeze into paralysis as did my 1st husband who was a very bad man, and come to think of it, most people in my life were bad, those, he has attacked in unimaginable ways that would have to be opened as a new thread or link as Mary Ellen Guiley has put it in her Blue Djinn Book. It is also referred to in an YouTube video where she is being interviewed on said book as most are reported to have black or red eyes.

But I was wondering, what if we were wrong about the Elvin or Fae Peoples, or some types as he looked sort of like the descriptions of them only almost 8 ft tall, both versions.....

I will try to get them up

Blessings

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have had my shirt really tugged a couple of times in the past. It was as if someone came up from behind me and tugged the back bottom of my shirt. I had turned around to see who was behind me and there was absolutely no one.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I have felt the same as well with a cat...I was in bed, probably only about 10 minutes or so...still very awake, yet relaxed..I felt it walk across my legs at the foot of the bed then I litterly heard it hit the wood floor, as if it jumped off the bed..my first thought,was that it was my cat bella who would periodically sleep with me...I called her name...nothing...I turned on the light...NOTHING WAS IN THE ROOM...my bedroom door was shut...no cats in the room...(my other cat, Stella, which was bellas sister, had passed a few months back...I think she just came to drop in for a visit...it was a cool exexperience...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have felt a finger poking me on a few occassions . first while I was trying to sleep, it was a finger that came up out of the mattress and was poking me in the lower back, this messed with my sleep alot and became a real problem for a little while

then earlier in the year at my nieces first communion, when the whole family was outside the church posing for a photo, right before the picture was taken I felt a finger poke me in the shoulder.....also meant to ditract me I assume

more often though, it's just this weird vibration feeling that moves around my body, again usually when I'm trying to sleep

yeah, someone or something's been following me around for awhile now

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jerseyguy77

Have you noticed any reason for the distractions?

Was that to mess up the photo or to make you look at the camera?
Did it work?
was there anything in the photo?
Did you look away in the picture when it was taken?
(just kind of curious)
Some of us do have things that follow us around,
I can relate.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I never saw the photo to be honest, but my sister never mentioned anything to me. I got into this trouble after dabbling with EVP for a couple of months last winter ( I tell a bit my my story on another thread here titled EVP CONVERSATIONS)
Basically, I began getting into extended conversations with Spirits during this 2 month period, last winter, it started off seemingly harmless and benevolent but then I started getting alot of malicious stuff in my recordings, threats, insults, profanity, etc.... I tried to ignore it at first but then a nightmare situation happend, I started hearing these malevolent heckler voices outside of the recordings (I developed clairaudience) it escalated slowly for awhile but then it just exploded to an extreme level last spring.

It was more than just hearing them to once it started, I would feel this finger coming up out of the matress poking me in the lower back while I slept at night, this went on for a week or so, then it was vibrations, sometimes a slight stinging sensation....I have no doubt that the point of this was to freak me out and deprive me of sleep (which it did) I went through about a two week period where I was just being messed with constantly all night long with voices and sensations

I was getting like 3-4 hours of sleep a night tops, it was a bad situation and only got better once I started taking Ambien

But yeah, I seem to have got myself into a spirit attachment situation here, it was really bad in the beginning and I'm still dealing with it now a year later, but I;ve become more desensitized to it and now have better control over my emotions

that's the key there, when I was freaked out with fear, these spirits had alot more ability to interact with me. Now, I can still hear them and feel them, but it doesn't freak me out as much now...I don't fear them anymore, but they just don't seem to want to leave...looks like this is going to be a long term problem I'll have to deal with

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well, for what it is worth, from what I have learned over the years is that when you open up to the spirit world, you will get everything,good and bad, and what you focus on is drawn to you in a more heightened sense.

Eventually you learn to shrug off any negative and only try to focus on positive or the negative things keep being drawn to you.
Once those doors are opened, for better or for worse, they are never really closed.

best of luck, focus on good things and draw them to you.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm slowly getting a better handle on this perception, but it has been a long brutal process. I've heard some very positive and inspiring voices as well, but this malevolent bunch, they just seem to want to barge into a persons life and cause constant disruption. When I first started doing EVP, I met up with some experienced people on a forum that gave me some pointers, they did give me a heads up about some of the dangers, but it hits some people harder than others......the voices were so extreme in the beginning, sometimes I even felt the ground shake it seemed when they spoke. Now it's getting to the point where it's getting much much fainter.

I pretty much gave up on EVP last year when things went bad, however I've had a few relapses over the course of the year, it was a mistake, but at least it taught me something. I did an EVP session over the summer and nothing had changed, I still heard a bunch of voices on the recording. I did a couple more recordings again just a couple of months ago, on one I just hear one response, and on two others I heard nothing at all. That was great news in itself, seems like this perception that I opened is finally starting to close.....so since I heard nothing on those last two I'm running with that, I'm done with EVP

I'm still interested with the subject as a whole, but I'll stick to reading books from now on

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I've only ever gotten one EVP and that was during exploring a haunted location,
but then I never tried any other time really.

All it did was confirm what I was about to say.

Also did get touched there, scratched even, along with a few other people who went with.
These things don't scare me, but fill me with wonder. It used to scare me though. When things first started to happen.

The spirit world is weird stuff,
people either enjoy or fear it,
but in the end it is what it is.

I have a thread here:
My First Ghost Hunt: The Palmer House

It gives the story on that little excursion..lol
edit on 14-2-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I guess one of the dumber things I did was when I first started, I just started doing EVP sessions in my home. Then I took my recorder to my work one day just to see if I would get anything there and I did. When I started to get the feeling I was being followed by something, once I even left my recorder running in my car during my drive home from work. When I went back to listen, sure enough, these same heckling voices where on that recording to. Even though with my clairaudience, it's getting fainter, I can here them any where, they follow me around all day, an attachment is truly what it is.

I'll check out the thread
thanks
edit on 14-2-2016 by jerseyguy77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I've also felt them creating slight stinging sensations on me, and once I sware it was like a slight electric shock, but that was all back when I was in a serious panic, since I've gotten control of my emotions and stay clam whenever they try and pull some stunt, they haven't been able to mess with me as much...the fear we put off definately feeds their ability to interact with us I observed

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Old thread I know...But I need some advice and hope to hear some similar stories. I have ALWAYS had strange things happen to me, from knowing things in advance to lightbulbs popping when I enter a room.

I have been constantly bothered at night, feelings of someone watching me, never feeling alone. Sometimes I have woken with scratches and bites in places I couldn't reach.

We moved into a condo in 2014 and I immediately felt heaviness. I would feel things physically touch me, usually on the face, back or head. I tried to ignore it.

I was terrified of certain areas of this home. I refused to go into them alone. In my bedroom about two months after occupancy, I began to hear knocks... 3 knocks always. I tried to ignore it, others heard it too. If I ignored it, it would get LOUDER.

I began not sleeping, why??? I don't know. I'm a happy person but I have changed. I am now violent and unpredictable. If I'm mad I think nothing of talking someone's life. I hate admitting this.

I began having dreams of an entity type thing, I remember no names really. But this thing would come to me in dreams and it'd show me how to become an efficient killer. Many other things too. The only word I remember it hiss is Legion...and Belial.

It has subsided for now but please help me if you know anything... I already have done research and I'm sure I'm either mentally disturbed or I have a demon attachment.

This is my first post... So take it easy on me

Thx SG

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideGirl2217

If that happened to me I would call a local help line. They'll get you in touch with people who can help you get a handle on these feelings. You have to rule out physical problems before you jump to spiritual ones.

STM

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I was being SOMEWHAT synical when I said the mentally ill comment. I have been to a psych doctor and a physician for the last 2 yrs.

I've also been checked for neurological disorders. Which I don't think any of those would make lightbulbs explode in my presence. I am not the only person who has witnessed these events. But thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join