It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being touched by spirits.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideGirl2217

Lol, you don't know who you're talking to. I'm with ya on light bulbs exploding and mystical beings instructing you. And even more other worldly experiences. Here's a thread of mine, you might like it,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My best to you,

STM

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I have a variety of strange things happen. I remember remembering past lives as a child. I've always known when someone has died, if I am close. There are WAY too many things to list that happen on a daily basis.

However, the dark presences I feel around me have been here since I can remember. I take meds, try to cope but they continue to torment at times. I have attempted suicide at one time to just stop the madness.

My children know NOTHING of these experiences... However they spot black orb like balls floating around at times. I know I'm sane, however I'd like to rid my life of this. My father is an evil evil man. I do not want to be like him.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You won't, you aren't. What they are telling you is false. No doubt. Period. Read the thread and consider the overview.

STM

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Very very interesting read! Thank you STM! I also know I have lightness around me at times but I have to push hard to push the bad out! Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Good luck,

STM

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I hope everything is going ok for you now SuicideGirl. Take care there. People are stronger than they think mentally. It is amazing what things the human mind can overcome, no matter if they are spiritual things or mental things. You can learn to push these beings away from you and take control for yourself. I hope you find the help your need.
All the best to you!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Let's see as far as being physically touched by spirits I've had a few experiences. The first time I can think of I had just moved into a house and was looking in the closet for a shirt to wear to work one morning and felt someone tapping on my shoulder as if to get my attention. My first reaction was it was my wife behind me but when I turned around she was on the other side of the room still in bed. Then another time I was laying in bed one morning still trying to get the energy to get up and something touched my head, felt as if someone had run their hand across the top of my head a few times. There's been a few times while I had been laying in bed and something felt like someone had tapped on my foot a few times, and once I had just had surgery and was in the hospital bed recuperating when someone was messing with my toes. I opened my eyes and asked the nurse if she had been touching my feet for some reason but it wasn't her. Now that last one you could question because I was on some good pain killers but I was coherent enough and am smart enough to know if my mind was playing tricks on me because of medications.
edit on 8-3-2016 by Theokoles because: Spelling check

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join