It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being touched by spirits.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have always believed in the spirit realm, seeing as I have had a lot of experiences with being touched by the invisible. Last night I had an experience in bed just as I was about to go to sleep. I felt on my leg a feeling of drawing. It went right up my leg and felt gentle, not aggressive or anything. I had a similar experience some 10 years earlier where I felt the drawing up my arm. This happened 2 times. The first I woke up from and the second drawing I got a shock from. It really feels as if someone is drawing up my arm or on my leg. I had my leg covered so it was not an insect or anything.

I'm pretty sure it is a spirit doing this to me, whether you might believe in this or not. I know my husband has had these experiences as well in the past. He woke also finding a red hand print on his chest, going the other way to where his hand would be. It lingered on his body for some hours.

I had a dream also one time that I was walking out of the bedroom into the hall to find a strange being in the computer room. It saw me and I turned to run back to bed. It had some strange stick device that it put on the back of my head, that I woke up. Then as I woke up I saw it standing next to the bed for some seconds after, watching me. These are just a few of the experiences that I have had.

Has anyone here also had similar experiences?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What did the being look like? Do you feel the spirits are benevolent?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

I have seen 3 ghosts. Right in front of me. Heard one, a singing ghost. Touched by 1, but not in a bad way. One may have been an angel and not a ghost. Thank god no odd stick devices.

Odd stick device usually means alien.

Odd dream ocurrences could be 'shadow people' or one of the other many names they are called.

edit on 9-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Once I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of a dog curling up against my legs. Once the dog had settled, I reached down to pet her, and there was nothing there. I turned on the light right away, and there was my dog, in the other room (which I could see from my bed), sleeping on the couch.

It freaked me out enough that I grabbed a book to read. There was no way I was going back to sleep after that.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Never visually seen the spiritual realm so I cannot confirm that part. Have experienced being caressed so the skins tingles with energy without other people being in the room so I can confirm being caressed by the spirit world.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
imagine if the ghost is a pervy ghost and what you think is a drawing is in fact him rubbing his willy on you.

Ya never know aye

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Once I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling of a dog curling up against my legs.

I've experienced the same thing. Our Chihuahua passed a few years ago and once in the while, I can feel her (or something) run across the foot of my bed when my Wife arrives home. The car door shuts and the thump startles the animal which then jumps up and runs across the bed. I even hear the weight hitting the floor when it jumps down. Just as distinct as can be.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yes, I have felt odd things many times starting just after my mother died.

First time I was lying in bed about 3 am wide awake. I felt what seemed like a cat walk between my legs and across the bed. Later when I got a cat and it walked on the bed realized that the imprint I felt was much lighter. I thought about the goat footed demons. This has happened more than once but I was never afraid.

Also have felt on more than one occasion a weight lifting off the foot of my bed. Get up an look around to see what fell and nothing there. Once I felt it move onto the foot of the bed then move off.

The only time I was scared was the last time. I had just laid down and I suddenly felt 'heavy air' hovering over the top half of my body. I began saying it wasn't allowed..it is against my free will etc. Honestly, I think it might have stayed.

Found when I put salt by my bed nothing happened...when I didn't things would happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Good thing I didn't have a face full of coffee when I read that. Man that was funny - and sick !!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: n00bUK

Good thing I didn't have a face full of coffee when I read that. Man that was funny - and sick !!

hey man you never know right.

sorry to derail your thread, but some ghosts can be pissed off. I mean, imagine not wearing your best outfit when you died - Imagine how pissed you'd be dying in the most #ty outfit you had, just mixed match clothes like sandles, your partners socks, some old bright lime green three quarter shorts that your uncle bought you for Christmas 10 years ago, a crappy old t-shirt that doesnt fit and a pair of pound shop sun glasses because you walked to shop with hangover and the sun was #ing up your eyes. Then you die, and have to go to all the ghost parties looking like an absolute bell-end, for ever. I reckon I'd be pretty pissed. so yeah the conclusion of my post is ghost int always friendly and to help them pass onto another life, they just need a fresh suit throwing down their grave and they get to leave the world with a clear conscious.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A post I made about this from another thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
How do you guys get to sleep at night? Most of my paranormal scary experiences happen when I'm laying in bed, we're pretty active during the day so I feel a lot of energies when its quiet at night. I'm scared to close my eyes at night so I end up staying up really late.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

Pets. I've always had cats or dogs. Or both at times.
Although it gets really unnerving when cats stare at something above or behind you....dogs feel somewhat protective, except for the feeling of ghost dogs brushing up against you....but it's a dog , so, still not too scary

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I have heard of evil pervert ghosts/demons before. They grab men/women in the inappropriate places, touch or caress, and of course there's the ones that scratch, hit, hold people down, etc. Just watch paranormal witness, my ghost stories, etc. I have had my own experiences but not as much touching as you have going on. You may have an entity that is following you around, or drawn to you. If that's the case you need to know how to fight these things. I usually pray or command/expel them in Jesus' name. That works for me. I know people are going to make fun of me for this, but that is what I believe, and it works for me.

Now, about that strange stick device. Me and my brother had an encounter with an alien/demon that we didn't speak of for many years due to fear of ridicule. After we came together and spoke about it this is what he told me...
he was sleeping on the couch when he felt a strange presence enter the house, it came near him and he was startled and got up off the couch, as soon as he got up, it took this strange stick device and touched him with it. As soon as it touched him it was like he was frozen and he fell back onto the couch

You handle the alien/demons the same way, read for yourself...
alienresistance.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I had a blond woman caressing my cheek as a cat walked up the bed behind me. I could not move. then I awoke to find no one and no cat. I didn't have any pets.

I knew then that something was going on and I did not want anything to do with it. A few week later I got saved at a church and I have never had that since.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

That feeling of not being able to move is awful. It happened to me twice when I was 15. The first time I was awake and felt like I had our cat in my head. We had a little white cat at the time, and the next morning I found out it had been hit by a car, in the driveway, just on the other side of the wall. That explained the cat in my head.
The second sleep paralysis all I remember was fear, nothing else.

I've had a few weird things, but nothing that felt too threatening..a mirror fell off the bathroom cabinet a few years ago, and the entire mirror somehow broke entirely in the bathtub, not one shard outside of it, so something was helpful that day. It had to have glided 3 feet across the floor span and go slightly to the right.
I'm guessing I'm good with our great universal soul

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

There have been a few times where I have woken up with hand prints on me.

Weird stuff.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I've had some similar experiences with visitors, typically while having out of body experiences. 13 years ago I had a near death experience in the ICU. I flatlined and they had to resuscitate me, that experience was mind blowing but a whole other discussion. After the NDE I've had tons of OBE's, tons. There is a man with long hair that visits, he's quite creepy. Ive also seen a little girl and a little boy. The little girl likes to laugh and run from me, the little boy just stands around. Seeing these beings, whatever they are, is a very trippy experience. Friends say I'm dreaming, it's not a dream. Unless you've experienced something like this first hand, it's hard to understand exactly what it's like.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've seen people in the corner of my eye that I have attributed to tricks of light on glass.

I have had strange events surrounding objects made of wood that could have severely injured or even killed me, 4 times in my life. Every time one of the objects would be about to hit me, some force has physically pushed me aside:

4th grade, my best friend shot an arrow into the air, straight up. Just before it landed point down on me, *something* pushed me about 4 feet aside.

6th grade, playing with my friends on a dirt pile using sheets of plywood. The wind picked one up and send it spiraling towards me. Something pushed me down and the sheet flew where my head would have been.

9th grade, helping my friend unload some winter firewood from the back of his truck. I was on top of the pile and something pushed me on top of the truck as the restraints snapped and the wood came tumbling out. It might not have hurt me much, worst case would have probably been a broken leg.

Just out of college and living in an apartment. I was still in the causeway/corridor between sections of the apartments, walking to my car and something push me about 2 feet to the right - a load of plywood, roof tiles and nails landed where I would have been, from 3 stories up. The repairmen on the roof had lost control of their materials. At least they said 'Lo siento' then went back to work.

I am a scientist, I try to see logical reasons for events in our lives. I am also a Christian and believe there are forces at work beyond our perceptions. Perhaps some day we will discover more about them. In these cases I have not been able to explain the reasons for the events, and chalk it up to a guardian angel.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Yes I think the experience I had with the being who put the stick on the back of the neck may have been alien. When I saw it standing beside my bed, it looked like a green reptile being with big eyes. I thought nothing of this because it left. But I was thinking that I might have imagined it. Seeing as I just woke up.

I have had many other experiences. One was when I was meditating some 12 or more years back. I saw a being with a bald head bend down and kiss me on the lips. It gave me a shock and I remember my lips tingled for some time after that. I like to think that perhaps it is a good spirit that I had known from some other lifetime. That I had a connection with. It never seems to me aggressive or anything.

I've also had times that I thought the cat had walked over the bed and when I go to let him out of the room, he isn't there. I also hear footsteps in the room of this same cat at times. This was a couple of years ago, I haven't heard it lately.

There was also a time that we were sitting in the lounge room watching television and both my husband and dog saw a bright light in the corner of the room. It was a ball of light. I saw it at the corner of my eye. But they both looked up at the same time and saw it. So there are spirits lingering around our house, and possibly aliens. But I think these aliens are from some other dimension, not from this 3d state. It also moved very quickly, so I presume it came from some spiritual plane.

They never seem to want to hurt me. So I am not scared of them at all. The only thing I'm scared of is looking in the mirror at night. This comes from when I was a child and my cousin told me that her friend had seen a dead loved on in the mirror. It scared me a bit when I was young. So I do not like to look in the mirror at night especially.

Thank you for all your responses, they were very interesting to read.

p.s. as for the thing rubbing my leg, I certainly hope that it wasn't anything more than just a finger! lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join