It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rome chief exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth expects Fatima prophecy in 5 months or less

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Dear 2012, Heaven did NOT command that the secret be revealed in 1960. That date was set by Lucy herself, according to her own testimony. This was not an instruction by Mary. And furthermore, the instruction (by Lucy) was that the letter be opened at that time, NOT that it was to be announced worldwide. The Bishop of Rome opened the letter, read it and then chose not to disclose the contents. End of Story.

Your version of events, as well as your general attitude toward the Catholic Church is filled with inconsistency as well as outright falsehoods. I suggest you check out that source I mentioned above, by Akin, from 2013.

There was no massive world war in the later half of the 20th Century....unless of course, you read into it; the holocaust that has taken place in women's wombs, that is, in the abortuaries where millions upon millions of innocent human lives have been, and continue to be snuffed out.

"Repent, and change your ways, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand". See? The song remains the same. That is the only message that Jesus, and by extension, Mary has been delivering up to this day in 2016 AD (A.D. means, The Year of Our LORD, for all the unbelievers.
)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think it will be much more "unimaginable" as Fr Amorth said it. It is not only the personality of a pope, as you may notice from the known part of the authentic texts separate from the "visions". It is about the fate of entire nations.

Here is the original letter of the late Fr Gruner who consecrated his life to service of Fatima message. You can visit his Fatima center at Fatima.org. It seems Fr Amorth has given that notion of 8 month period back in 2015 Spring, and you may read the rest form Gruner's letter. Every next day could be the start of the C H A S T I S E M E N T.

If someone still hasn't gotten it correctly, being inside or outside the Catholic Church, he still has the time of repentance, instead of advicing others to do repentance. In first place it is pope Francis himself as the leader of the sinking ship.

Fr Nicholas Gruner's March 12, 2015 newsletter states the following:

'And in those days cometh John the Baptist preaching in the desert of Judea.' - St. Matthew 3:1

Thursday, March 12, 2015
Feast of Saint Gregory the Great

Dear ...,

I recently returned from Rome, where I went to attend the February installation of the new cardinals. But while I was there, something unexpected happened - something soul-shaking! - that I did not expect!

I spoke with Father Gabriel Amorth, the world's most famous living exorcist. His words shook me as few things ever have!

Father Amorth told me that we have but a SHORT TIME left before the chastisements predicted by Our Lady of Fatima begin to rip our world apart in ways we can hardly imagine!

HOW LONG? LESS THAN 8 MONTHS!

Father Gabriel Amorth told me that unless the consecration of Russia is performed - AS OUR LADY ASKED! - by the end of October 2015, the dark prophecies of Fatima may well come to pass any day after that!

Why did Father Gabriel Amorth tell this to me? So that Our Lady's Apostolate will raise its voice - as never before -

TO SHOUT THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA FROM THE ROOFTOPS!

And to do this, we must stand together. We must marshall all of our resources, all of our strength, and

WAKE THE WORLD FROM SLEEPWALKING TO ITS DOOM!

There are no accidents. All is Providence! Father Amorth is, at 85, still the chief exorcist of Rome. He has performed tens of thousands of exorcisms and written several books on the subject. He was the handpicked successor of Father Candido, his famed saintly predecessor who himself had special spiritual gifts. Father Amorth knows we are in the final battle with satan and the time is short.

I have met and spoken to Father Amorth many times over the years. This is the first time he has ever told me in plain language how much time we have left - exactly - before the manifest chastisements of the world could begin!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

I see you know EVERYTHING and still defend the undefendable position of the Vatican. Congrats!

" SHORT TIME left before the chastisements predicted by Our Lady of Fatima begin to rip our world apart in ways we can hardly imagine! "

I am not against the Catholic Church and for that speaks my persistent effort to clarify Fatima message. Unlike Tom Horn who made millions of books that compare the Petrus Romanus to the Antichrist. In one of the threads I discussed and denounced his approach to those same facts, that both he, Steve Quayle, and the cardinals know very wel. Only from different perspective.

BTW I discovered Fr Amorth's interview thru the site of Steve Quayle. There is why those sites should be checked frequently. Because the official websites will never say it first, or ever.

"SHORT TIME left before the chastisements predicted by Our Lady of Fatima begin to rip our world apart in ways we can hardly imagine! " So what is hardly imaginable, you decide. Nukes are easily imaginable, comets as well. Learn to understand signs of times when we are given much more than the generation in 1960. Now we don't have the excuse of not being told. I already gave the answer IMHO in previous posts. While this is my idea, it could easily be accepted by others, if it was not the taboo from Hi command on such talk. The only thing still remaining a secret. For what purpose, when it is already talked about online, both pros and cons? Of course I talk of alien involvement on both sides, on all sides. That is crucial to understand Malachi Martin too. We still don't know the sides because the topic is being kept under taboo. I guess we will have a brief moment of information load (may be via internet or otherwise) and then we will be given the right to choose sides. But that is my interpretation of course. UNIMAGINABLE, even for the smarter ones, adding Martin in 1997. Well, 2016 is more than 1997 in terms of awareness. Is there any anti-Catholic in that? That may save the Catholic church for centuries, or destroy it, depending on the positions of that Church. One is sure, the Catholics continue because there will be scores of Catholics who will hear their own conscience.
edit on 8-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian

Dear 2012, Heaven did NOT command that the secret be revealed in 1960. That date was set by Lucy herself, according to her own testimony. This was not an instruction by Mary.

I will object that. Lucy acts on order of heaven, or she is irrelevant servant anymore.

Your version of events, as well as your general attitude toward the Catholic Church is filled with inconsistency as well as outright falsehoods. I suggest you check out that source I mentioned above, by Akin, from 2013.

Outright falsehood? Why don't you name it, I'd like to correct myself if I wrote falsehood.

The catholic Church has many historic trespasses and slowly it tries to get over them, but is being stopped by bureaucrats. The world doesn't have the luxury of 19th century to wait one century more.

There was no massive world war in the later half of the 20th Century....

That is the grace from heaven, not the result of any consecration that according to many, incl Amorth, never took place as required.

"Repent, and change your ways, The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand". See? The song remains the same. That is the only message that Jesus, and by extension, Mary has been delivering up to this day in 2016 AD (A.D. means, The Year of Our LORD, for all the unbelievers.
)

The last chance for the Roman Catholic Church before the Chastisement, may be not one entire year but months only. Vatican and pope personally must know that quite in detail, better than you, me, or any other poster online that mainly repost. Do they have plan B that we are not told of, again?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In a world were incidents occur often enough, that it makes the Hollywood Movies "The Purge", both one and two, look milder Sesame Street, you doubt the existence of demons?

I can see people having doubts about a benevolent God, for lack of evidence of his goodness, but Satan should have no detractors.

IMHO

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bishop2199
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Odd you should mention that date. Last night, I had to write the day's date on the top of 6 sheets of paper. After dating 5 of the 6 sheets, I realized my error. I had written the date 06/06/16 instead of 01/06/16 which incidentally, it occurred to me, is 1616.

That's odd . . . or just me.

Bishop

Some historic events from the year 1616...

Jan 12th - Brazilian city Belem (the entrance gate to the Amazon) founded by Captain Major Francisco Branco
Jan 24th - Jacques Le Maire discovers Street Lemaire/Cape Receiver
Feb 26th - Spanish Inquisition delivers injunction to Galileo
Mar 5th - Astronomical work 'de Revolutionibus' by Nicolaus Copernicus placed on Catholic Forbidden index
Mar 20th - Walter Raleigh released from Tower of London to seek gold in Guyana
Apr 23rd - Netherlands buys De Briel/Vlissingen/Fort Rammekens from England
Apr 30th - King James I of England leaves Brielle/Vlissingen
May 3rd - Treaty of Loudun ends French civil war
Jul 11th - Samuel de Champlain returns to Quebec.
Sep 15th - The first non-aristocratic, free public school in Europe is opened in Frascati, Italy.
Oct 25th - VOC-ship "The Eendracht" discovers Dirk-Hartogeiland, Australia
Nov 20th - Bishop Richelieu becomes French minister of Foreign affairs/War

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I gave you plan A...there is no plan B....no plan B is necessary.

We win brother. That's the plan. We've known all about the plan for 2000 years. The choice given to all mankind, is, do you want to be on the winning team or not? It's our own personal choice.

Here's the playbook: Convert and repent. It's that simple. Simple, but not easy.

I'm trying. Daily.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"Lucy acts on order from heaven"

And she did what she was told. She gave the letter to The Bishop. The Bishop of Rome has The Keys, not Lucy. Lucy was obedient. The Bishop, at that time, chose not to reveal it. A Bishop at a later time DID reveal it. Anyone can read the 3rd secret. Turns out, it wasn't so secret. We've known all along. So, as we say in The States...what's your beef?

Why are you so obsessed with sensationalizing someone's private Revelation anyway? My prayers or yours could alter those events anyway, so I just happen to think you're barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

I wouldn't call today's state of the world and church a "victory". A planned defeat would sound better.
I discuss facts about Fatima that are pretty well published. To claim it is all over, it is not based on facts.
If someone needs repentance in Fatima gate let he/they do it without delay. But they won't. They call the world for repentance instead. The world is scheduled to line up behind whatever scenario. Not to be told the truth. The day is coming when we all will know the truth. Via electronics and via the air. Some are terribly afraid of that moment and try to delay it with all possible means. Including the using of their "apparitions" that they apparently have the tech or assistance from aliens to do it for centuries. They may present any proof of their version. Until that day (before the 3 days of darkness may be?) It is fun to see how they just can't get out of their own trap set for centuries.

" obsessed with sensationalizing someone's private Revelation anyway" - one of the few modern day apparitions that got full approval by the Catholic Church and beatification of seers, to say the least. Other people smarter than me have said more online. If it weren't so, the people in charge wouldn't keep the secrets - secret. Or are we talking of one more made up apparition by tech/aliens for their own ends with fake secrets, fake requests of consecration and then fake victories? In Fatima, I think rather not.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Well hell

In that case, it could be construed to be anything.

What good is it to have a Dooms day prophecy if it isnt widely known and then it supposedly comes to pass, whats the point?

Trickery!...Yes a very good way to instill fear in people and get them to turn to your religion/business.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
For those who never read any of the versions of the so called 3rd secret of Fatima, I will post a part of the official release in year 2000. Many people well versed in Fatima/prophecy and with credibility in society and church, question that is the full story. At best THAT is a Private vision of Lucy, not the Approved text-wording of Our Lady to th e3 children in 1917. ANyway, read for yourselves if you didn't so far, and decide When in 20th century that ever happened.
For the full text you can click on the link

en.wikipedia.org...
a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Would the Vatican version defenders tell the public, when there is an event of mass martyrdom of both pope and clergy, and lay men? The answer is simple for everyone who doesn't follow orders to talk otherwise: it never happened yet.

The world didn't "convert" for those extra decades, it became a worse place to live in. Not only because of the abortions.

Is it what we are told to expect to happen then? Martyrdom of the Roman Catholic Church? If yes, for what victory we are talking about? It is about to be destroyed, as another prophet Malachi said.

Still, many believe the above vision of Lucy does not constitute the main file of the Third Secret the way Virgin Mary gave it to the shepherds in Fatima 1917. You may also browse the large database of Fatima.org of the late Fr Gruner. Yes some feel inconvenient he ever started writing on the topic. But they'd better repent while still there is a time.

If we are talking of who is guilty, those are in first place the top cardinals during the late years of JPII who made up the exchanged envelops. As I said, the "vision of Lucy" is not even written with her own handwriting, and is longer than one page. Card. Ratzinger did it wrong, being the keeper of the secrets (former inquisitor's office). OK he might have acted on orders from above, because he wasn't the top cardinal at that time. But then he was elected pope Benedict and spoke otherwise.

Before 100th anniversary, pope Benedict - Ratzinger. OK I found the exact quote although I don't agree with everything else that site has to say. www.sign.org...

On May 13, 2010, at Fatima, Pope Benedict XVI, at the end of a homily, said, “May the seven years which separate us from the centenary of the apparitions [of 1917 at Fatima] hasten the fulfillment of the prophecy of the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, to the glory of the Most Holy Trinity.”

In other words, he himself negated what he wrote as forward introduction to the 2000 release that the events already took place when Agca shot at JPII. May be the ailing physically and mentally JPII believed it was so indeed, in the hype of Y2000 when God's kingdom was expected to miraculously befall on Earth. It didn't happen though, we got 9/11 and the war on world terror, followed by the biggest economic ever since WW1. Whatever the personal view of Benedict, now pope-emeritus, it is clear the events foretold in Fatima do not end up with the Year 2000, regardless of whether we are talking of the official release in Y2000 or of what many believe to be still hidden authentic text.

I also do not accept the remark of...poster about 1960. German bishops in Fulda asked John Paul II exactly that, wasn't the secret to be revealed in 1960, and they received the answer of JPII which I posted (not discussed by my opponent), that reveals much if not all of the nature of a still hidden text, much much different from the Y2000 release.

If someone wants to object those facts I put in this thread, quotes of texts supported by credibility of those who published/said them, let he talks ON THE SUBJECT and presents his arguments in favor of his position. And not lecture on repentance and morality the free thinkers on internet who spend time here to get the truth out. Actually I am too mild now.... (shorten on purpose)
edit on 9-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I will summarize what could be possibly expected as Fatima 3rd secret, for people who still don't get it. 98 years of the most dynamic 20th century of the world's biggest Church to be dedicated to a sheet of paper with 20+ lines, if it is worth nothing?

What we get as glimpse facts
1. Planetary upheaval, oceans turning to steam (Neues Europa, reprinted in Le Monde, Osservatore Romano, according to the French Le Monde allegedly sent to Khrushchev, Kennedy, others, supported by card. Ottaviani, Malachi Martin as part of the secret). Such event could happen as a result of celestial impact of meteorite, asteroid, comet, or approaching of another big celestial object like the elusive Planet X.

2. Millions to die from one moment to another (John Paul II in Fulda infront of German bishops, also part of Neues Europa text). Such occurrence may happen because of the above, or because of a great nuclear war

3. Satan influence in the hi ranks of the Roman Church (Neues Europa, Malachi Martin, Pope Paul 6th who said "the smoke of Satan moves thru the corridors of the Vatican). That is a wide spread INTERPRETATION of the spiritual impact, and is supported by most of conservative Catholic groupings and a number of sites. Since it is not something physically provable, it is very hard to say, here satan's smoke is or there.

4. Something never mentioned before, such as Aliens, be they good or evil. Are they connected to Russia (ex-president and PM Medvedev said aliens reside and being accounted for in Russia). Are they connected to every major power, and belong to different Alien groups (ref. UFO disclosure conference Washington national pressclub 2001, Clifford Stone speaks of 57 races already residing and cataloged).

5. Second Coming. Lack of evidence, since the angels and the Son don't know when. But, I leave the door open that could be a possibility the secret to talk about the Coming without giving date. But we know the secret does contain a date, therefore it is unlikely to talk of the Second Coming.

Since most of the above events are of magnitude to threaten the existence of part (or all) humanity, their announcement in advance will create a worldwide chaos that itself will add to the destruction long before the very event approaches. Therefore, many researchers in the field who openly discuss those possibilities on TV radio and internet suggest that no prior warning will be given longer than 2 to 3 weeks maximum. We can easily understand the position of Vatican leaders who know what is to come and at the same time don't want to make it worse by announcing it in advance.

But there should be an exit way. Whether it is just pray the rosary to be saved, or something else. I think it is something else. It might be in the very nature of the secret itself. WHether it is alien rescue by spaceships, or deep underground bunkers that we also know they exist since the time of the Cold War (ref RT about Norilsk and Moscow 5000 new bunkers)

edit on 9-1-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound disrespectfl- but after awhile all this hocus pocus old religiosity sounds so pagan. Have never seen any prophesies come to fruition. There seems to be no accounting for all the false prophesies and yet they are still revered and discussed like they are real. I don't get that intelligent, modern people even fall for all this "secrecy" because "we" can't handle "the truth." Seems to exist just so the Catholic church can continue to hold their self-professed special relationship with God; they never want any person to converse with God directly because only they have the knowledge to experience and interpret God's meaning. Enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

It is good to have your view of criticism that is also helping the people who believe prophecies to see them with different eyes. Obviously not everything have happened. There are many newer apparitions that have even lower occurrence rate than Fatima. Still Fatima predicted a number of things related to post-ww2 history, including may be the fall of communism, if we are posed to exchange the word "Russia" with the word "communism". I review that very critically though.

I invite other people who disagree with Fatima or anything talked about here, to say their views too. (as well as those people who agree and who somehow don't find the necessary strength to say it loudly.)

It is indeed strange that the Catholic Church would stamp something as authentic while not telling us what was stamped as such. But that's why it is considered the biggest secret kept hidden by Rome in modern times.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Did Putin ask for consecration of Russia to Our Lady, and was refused by pope Francis?
www.fisheaters.com...
m.youtube.com...
"The video is father Kramer"

I don't know anything of the above, there is no official source to say it, all seems the words of that father. Well a great interest indeed. I have to report it, as reported many other no less controversial things. If Amorth is right, the Chastisement may start any day by now, setting aside things like Great Warning or changing it to include in the Chastisement (issue that I develop separately).

In my estimations Russia could already be very friendly with certain aliens and certain alien super-tech that may be enough to make her the ultimate victor in WW3. If only one single old Russian jet had EM devices so strong and unknown that silenced an entire AEGIS ship in Back Sea, designed to counter ballistic missiles with EM radars etc...Imagine what happens when every old Russian jet and tank is equipped with similar device. Is this the scenario of Chastisement or not, I just don't know. This is imaginable and we are told it would be hardly to imagine.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I laugh at the nonsense of the Catholic cult. It's of Satan. Jesus is what Russia needs, along with the US and every other country. Let me make something clear... Catholicism IS NOT representative of true Christianity.. And the past violence misinfo that the unreligious use to attack Christians falls to moot. Yes the Crusades were horrible atrocities that were committed by said group that call themselves Christians, but are not...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi all,

It's funny to see how naive people are, and still is nowadays, how easy influenced and control they can be!

What i will reveal is the result of long metaphysical and supernatural study, about the study of Fatima apparitions and Marian apparition, because you can't talk about Portugal, Fátima, Cova da Iria - 1917, without talk about other grater Marian apparitions, like the ones from Lurdes and La Salette, so keep this two in mind, because they will be important to connect the dot's latter on.

I will not explain about this apparition in detail, because those you can read in the Lucia memories, and you can read all about it yourselves, but please don't forget about the first apparition of all, The Angel of peace, or Angel of Portugal, as he was been known. In the first apparition of the Angel, he prepares the children, teaching them a prayer in the first apparition, on the second he asks them to pray, "pray a lot for the sins of those that offend the Lord", and at last the third apparition, and the most important of all, he gives them, according to Lucia de Jesus, The Holy Eucharist.

I'm not here to say if this things happen or not, is not that the point, i just focus in the facts, and in the questioning of those children by Father Formigão, because those children were highly traumatized by all the people that try to get from them the secrets, and want to know in reality what they have seen, and what was the real purpose of the Lady apparitions.

So let's focus in the Angel. First he appear in a top of a small hill, called "Loca do Cabeço", second he manifest to the children around the top of the Lucia family well (poço do arneiro) and at last he show himself again in the place of first apparition, and it was the last time he show himself.

It's important to notice few things about this so called angel entity. First is the place or places he chose to manifest himself, second the time of the day (12 o´clock) third how he look like, like if he was transparent or an hologram and at last the most important of all in my opinion, what he gives to the children on the last time. To Francisco and Jacinta he gives something to drink from a floating cup, but to Lucia he gives the Sacramental bread (as it was believed to be), so was it really the Holy Eucharist, the angel gives to the children? Remember one thing, only Lucia survive till a very old age, Francisco and Jacinta die almost at same time, with just a small difference of months Francisco dies first at 4 of April 1919, and Jacinta next year at 20 February 1920, and with the same disease! Curious right? The youngest of all, the ones that drink from the cup (Lucia don't drink only eat), they die almost at same time, and with same disease. Join the dots if you want... Francisco die on his bed on his house, and Jacinta in hospital in Lisbon, both from flue pandemic.

So what is important about the Angel apparitions:

1- he prepares the 3 children and test them, he manifest to them, let them see him (or try to see if they can see him).
2- he teaches them a holy pray, and test their commitment to pray and sacrifice (the children take this so serious, they they tie around they waist an old and large rope, so that it hurts their bodies, they even sleep with it, so you can see the level of commitment).
3- The places he show himself, the top of a small hill, with a lot of limestone around it, the region is rich in it (i been there myself many times) and the Lucia family well in her property. (i suggest read a little about Ley Lines, The Sun and the Serpent, from Paul Broadhurst & Hamish Miller is an excellent book, and was very helpful in my research)
4. the time of the day, noon.
5- the angel appearance, transparent body, between 14 or 15 years old, brighter then the sun, or brighter with the rays of the higher noon sun.

I will keep going in another post
edit on 9-1-2016 by psyghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

What the hell - they seriously have exorcists at the Vatican in the year 2016 ???

Are they for real? I thought that was something from back in the witchhunting period.

What are they treating? Epileptics? Tourette-Syndrom?
Imaginary demons, sent by an imaginary Satan who was invented in a 1500 year old book?

They believe in an imaginary 2,000 year old carpenter saved them and allow his supposed "teachings" to justify all manner of horrific things. You find the fact they beleive in excsorsism suprising? I don't, you need to suspend rational thought to buy into religion.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I think though that because so many have fallen away that even if the true date for any of the prophetic fulfillments were to be revealed, it would not create worldwide chaos, not with Christianity.

You might get it with Islam, but only in the Muslim world and only with Islamic prophecy.

And I'll be very honest, as much as I have a deep and abiding faith myself, I profess to enough skepticism of prophecy that isn't in the Bible, that I wouldn't exactly panic if someone told me that Fatima had said the world was due to end tomorrow or six months from now. Of course, because I have faith, I would simply wait on the Lord with patience.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
How will this go down?

150,000 Russian troops (not including Iranian troops) move into Syria to end Turkeys plundering of Syrian oil.
Turkey responds by closing Bosphorus Strait blocking Russian Ships;
Russian troops invade Turkey;
NATO Responds;
Bada bing bada boom

edit on 9-1-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join