It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO chases plane in Brazil. Famous actor aboards films everything.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is amazing. This images were released yesterday by a famous Globo Actor, Rodrigo Andrade, an actor from one of the biggest TV Medias in Brazil.

The UFO was sighted on 12 October of 2013. The images weren't release back then because the witness were afraid of repercussion.

The reason they were unable to spot it sooner was simple: The object wasn't appearing in the radar. After the pilots contacted the tower of command for info on the mysterious object, they awnsered back that the plane was alone and there was no object in the radar. Which is strange because you can clearly see in the images an UFO.

The object followed the plane for around 25 minutes, until it suddenly vanished. The co-pilot and the pilot describe it as looking like a colored papper.

Here's the video:

According to experts, the video is also authentic.

The video made by actor Rodrigo Andrade showing an unidentified flying object (UFO) over a particular flight between Rio de Janeiro and Campinas (SP) is authentic and not an assembly, according to an analysis of the images made by a professor of communication State University of São Paulo (Unesp).

The image was posted by actor on Facebook, on December 31, 2015, and has been viewed more than 400,000 times until the afternoon of Wednesday (6). "We're tracking an object here unidentified following our aircraft," said the actor.

In the video, a bright object changes in size constantly and it does not appear on the radar of the aircraft and is not captured by the control tower of the Brazilian Air Force (FAB), according to the pilot who commanded the particular flight that left the airport Santos Dumont with bound for Viracopos.

Sought by G1, the FAB did not report until the publication of this report if there was interference record in air operations on the date and times informed by actor Rodrigo Andrade.

Seeing the object, Andrade says he was intrigued by the image. "It was a light that was chasing our aircraft and it was a UFO, but a lot of people were confused, the passengers believing it were ets, but it's a flying object that has not been identified," he said.

"It did not appeared in the radar and could not be identify, it was like a light, it looked like a beacon, who kept changing the intensity, but it could be several things, I can not say what it was, but it was a light that did not seem to be a star or the moon and it last long. "

Source< br />
Here's a pic on the UFo and the radar showing nothing

edit on 6-1-2016 by Frocharocha because: Source

edit on 6-1-2016 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2016 by Frocharocha because: Updated info. Better video.

edit on 6-1-2016 by Frocharocha because: video fix.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Why did they state it was "following them" but the footage is out the front wind screen. It seems fixed in one location during the video, like a star or venus could conceivably be if on a straight line course flying at it. Being a planet or star would also account for not appearing on aircraft or land based radar.

Conveniently fuzzy close ups, too.

These are strikes against the claim, any for it?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Sorry but it looks like a typical UFO video to me , a blurry light with no context.
I didn't see the object (Star ? ) chasing the plane either.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The footage is not that great to be honest, so yeah probably authentic.

We're probably looking at a planet, but with the movement of the camera it distorts the picture and comes across as an unidentifiable object.

We could be looking at something genuine, but probably not.

Interesting none the less.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The pixels makes the object look like a saucer with two nacelles .. or classic Star Trek design, heh.

I wish my Espanol was existent, though it seems legit, despite the actor... but it's quite likely a planet, barring more info.

Though as one who's seen odd technology (or something looking like that) in our skies, it could also be a rare sighting of something technological ...or weirder.

More info is needed... but thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That shape in the pic looks like it's tellin' 'em to go to Texas.. Is it still Tejas in Portuguese? Looks like an outline of Texas on a map to me. Obviously a very cool and smart race of ET is in control of that craft, indeed.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

They're talking in Portuguese, not that I can understand either language.

edit on 6/1/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I wish my Espanol was existent,

That wouldn't help you at all.

They speak Portuguese in Brazil, not Spanish.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe they stated a State was following them... (See my above comment)

It could have been lost in translation... Maybe..... Juss sayin' y'all.
Whoop San Dimas Football Rules!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

UFO chases plane in Brazil. Famous actor aboards films everything.

Like a star...

And calls it a UFO.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Well, obviously my Portuguese is even worse... no wonder.

Sorry, I'm 'Murican and "monolanguatic."

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Visual effects with meta-ball systems? A bunch of helium balloons. It looked like the object was spinning.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
For those claiming it's a star, don't forget that actually there is a captain (pilot) flying that plane .. certainly he must know what a star looks like...

I have listen to the conversation between the pilot and the actor and they were indeed talking about the anomaly/lght that was "flying" right beside them...

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I dont believe in "a balon" that can fly side be side with a plane for more than 25 minutes at an average speed of 700-900 km/hour.. just saying...

edit: 25minutes according to the reporter in the source (the light disappeared after)
edit on 6/1/2016 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I know some craft have the ability to mess around with camera equipment, first hand experience with the little green critters, recording some crappy statue or some pigeon perfect 1080p visual quality, record an unidentified flying object in the sky, suddenly my camera goes 120p quality.
edit on 6-1-2016 by LeeAndrewCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
We're probably looking at a planet, but with the movement of the camera it distorts the picture and comes across as an unidentifiable object.

"A planet?"

So it's come to this?

UFOs are so often identified as Venus that we're afraid to say "Venus" anymore?

Harte

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

A lot of silly points made by people trying to debunk this.

First a pilot would know if it was a star or planet.

You can see the object morphing continually and would not have that kind of clear movement from a planet or star.

It's not a balloon etc as it is clearly following at a steady speed along side the plane. That would be some high speed horizontally moving balloons.

I don't know if it is anything such as ball lightening or some other weather related event.

But it's definitely strange and more unusual than the above suggestions.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: InMyShell

It "morphs" because it's going in and out of focus.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

They're talking in Portuguese, not that I can understand either language.

The actor is in the cockpit discussing wih the pilots about the object. They don't really say anything special outside that the object doesn't appear on the radar. Besides that, the pilot comments it's not a star, because the object actually moves (you can't see that because the video quality is kinda crap, and it's night.) and it changes it's light intensity in a smart way, some times creating strange padrons.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This NOT amazing.. this is the reason
so many of us have lost interest in UFO'S

Blurry light... No reference point... light in the sky..
misleading headline...nope,nope,nope..
just no point!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join