It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to reaveal Truth about UFOs if elected

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi guys, did a fast search and didn't find anything. If it has already been posted, please close/delete. Also, if in wrong forum, please move it.

As the title says, Hillary Clinton has said that she will reveal the truth about Area 51 and UFOs if she is elected.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has said that if she is elected, she will 'get to the bottom' of questions over what the government knows about UFOs and aliens.

She made the promise when speaking with Daymond Steer of The Conway Daily Sun in New Hampshire.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... bZ0Bg5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Can someone from the US confirm this? I think, if this is true and gets elected, she will forget about it or reveal false info.

Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 4/1/2016 by redpassion because: Corrected post Title

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Her husband said the same thing.... you saw how that worked out, right?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Don't live in the USA, didn't know Bill Clinton promised the same thing, but yea, that's why I said that she will forget about it XD.

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If she said anything at all, she would lie about it. She's good at that.

link   

What Blaze said; However, it would behoove her and her campaign (as well as give her back some allbeit very little) credibility , which she really needs at this point in the campaign.

If they are here Billary, let it be known, you may just surprise yourself next November !!

+22 more 
link   
This is just Hillary's attempt at securing the "conspiracy" vote.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If she releases anything, I'd bet my life that it'll either be lies or half truths. After all, she's a politician and all they do is spread lies and half truths.

Rev

edit on 4/1/2016 by revmoofoo because: ETA

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If I were soaked to the bone, standing in the middle of a hurricane, and Hillary Clinton said it was raining I'd still call her a liar.

-dex

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

As the title says, Hillary Clinton has said that she will reveal the truth about Area 51 and UFOs if she is elected.

Good luck on that.

Because depending on who you ask there are more security clearances higher than what the president has.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Here's the story from the conwaydailysun

Hillary Clinton, while at the Sun, added that the chairman of her campaign, John Podesta, is a huge fan of UFO lore. She said he enjoys a sci-fi show on the FX network. Podesta served as chief of staff to Bill Clinton and counselor to the president for Barack Obama.
www.conwaydailysun.com...

Had a feeling John Podesta would be in there somewhere.
And what does "Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it" actually mean.

Same old song and dance I think.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
heh good luck with that!

as has been said bill also promised the same and that went nowhere

just more BS from a pro grade BS monger

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
From what I remember, Bill made an attempt to "get to the bottom" of a few key questions, and was pretty much shut down. I believe he had William Hubbell on it and he couldn't get anywhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

She took a page from Bill's playbook. He said the same thing...then announced he asked around and nobody told him anything.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
IMO...Trump, on the other hand, would tell everyone if he found out.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

so the story goes assuming its true and she gives it a try
i would expect the same result.
and the same excuses.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump would tell you whatever you want to hear. What does he care?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

He did an interview. One of the first things he said he done when in power was to find out about UFO'S and he was denied access. Something along the lines of you don't have authorised access.

It's strange she would make such a comment knowing that this interview and the conclusion are in the public domain.

I can't embed but it was on the Jimmy kimmel show. Just search youtube. Any members willing to help would be much appreciated
edit on 4-1-2016 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Now that I think about it, I've heard that before.

While I'm not a fan of Trump, I don't think he would accept that answer. He's a megalomaniac and he'd probably organize an army of Secret Service, and anybody else he could find, to get the answer to his question.

But, I still doubt he would tell the American people...

-dex

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Trump would tell you whatever you want to hear. What does he care?

I still can't believe that there are so many morons in America that think Trump is the way forward. You guys know he's an awful businessman, who has spent his life screwing a lot of the people he's done business with out of their hard earned cash...right?

Talk about crazy...

Rev

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If the highest representative of the people (the president) isn`t authorized to access that info then which of the peoples representatives is authorized?
if none of the peoples representatives are authorized to access that info then why is our tax money even being used to collect that type of info?
isn`t that a lot like taxation without representation?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join