It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are no aliens artifacts found here on Earth?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Because, as it stands, the technology necessary for what most people believe aliens to be capable of is that far ahead of our own public knowledge. Yes, while it is possible that we are only a few short steps away from FTL travel and antigravity, I find it considerably more likely that we do not even yet possess the pieces to that particular puzzle, let alone are aware of what shape the completed picture makes.

There is also the question of time travel. If it is theoretically possible for us, what if an extraterrestrial civilisation has perfected it? Any mistakes they made, any traces they left behind, could be retroactively erased from existence.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Is still an assumption that's erroneous to be making. Compare our current science to 500 years ago. We'd be as magical to the people back then as the aliens seem to us now.

I think thousands to millions of years is unreasonable as a minimum.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
The easiest explanation: no aliens.

That's not the easiest explanation, that's the lazy/trolling one. Nice try though, or not.

In any case, if you consider the vast amount of population and the approximate time 'aliens' interacted with humans in the recent decades, plus how careful they behave into controlling the close witnesses/abductees, the possibily on accessing 'alien' technology is close to nada.

On the other hand, I don't believe regular people has access to the equipment necessary to analyze materials recovered from the ground/whatever other place they may find them. Meaning, if regular Joe finds something 'odd' out there, it may think it's part of some machinery, artwork, whatever, and would never relate the thing to 'aliens'.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

All assumptions are erroneous. Why are you seemingly thinking that they have developed technology along the same path as us?
Maybe they are where we will be in 500 years, but took ten thousand more to get there than we did. Maybe they first became "intelligent" as we are early on in their planets lifespan, and so it lacked fossil fuels.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maybe they just knew how to work with the materials at hand, might not matter if things are made of stone if their purpose was to line up with the stars or be used as some kind of area marker. Just because their spacecraft are made of some advanced metals doesn't mean they have to build everything out of it. Kind of like a house not being made out of space shuttle tiles. What we call artifacts they may have called it equipment and they simply kept track of it and didn't leave it behind.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Some people think they're right to skepticize everything.
You yourself can't argue how that increases their chances
of being wrong somewhere about something. In other
words to deny anything supernatural or paranormal ever
happens? Is definetly wrong and I think you know that.

If someone works hard to only accept one aspect of the
afore mentioned criteria. Say someone has seen a BF and
won't accept the indian folklore that goes along with it
ie they have magic. And this could account for a good
reason why they can't be captured? I digress but as you
know seeing is believing and as such should open the
door to less skepticism all the way around.

Wouldn't you say?

I've simply found a way to look at it all and see that it all fits
together. And that it's all covered in one master guide.
Brief Instructions Before Leaving Earth. Certainly you
see makind without guidance ends up with disasters.

It's all tied together in a mosaic tapestry.

Everything.
edit on Ram10416v11201600000021 by randyvs because: simply to say everything

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Found this. The original book I read years ago had clearer pictures including one of a gold staff with an aeroplane on top, dated 2000 (?) years ago if I remember.
subharanjangupta.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Imagine a future alien version of Al Gore and how many of his environmentally friendly rules every single invention and manufactured product would have to adhere to.

Now its easy to see how even if aliens accidentally dropped a item, it would naturally decay back into the environment where it is.

i am sure nanobots in the object would be programmed to morph the object into whatever object is around it. So a can dropped into desert sand would transform into sand.

A can dropped into snow would turn into snow. If it doesn't the alien Al Gore will lock you up in a tree.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
dont worry believers, i think this year will be the year for disclosure, finally. right?

all questions will be answered!

or is this the year of the 'awakening' lol.

all i know is that this new year, UFOLOGY will regain some serious credibility and make up for the past nearly 7 decades

/sips coffee
edit on 4-1-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I do have possible photographic evidence...that the otherworlders carved geoglyphs, dirt stone monoliths and created hydro wave experiments on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Because they are using time travel missions to cover it up as fast as it is discovered ?

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

That's not the easiest explanation, that's the lazy/trolling one. Nice try though, or not.

No, that's not only the easiest, it's the most likely.

Your version requires
1) intelligent alien life exists
2) it has superluminal travel or an excessively long life and low boredom
3) it has found earth
4) it is an intelligence that is curious, adventurous, and is interested in younger/less advanced life
5) they bother to interact with humans i.e. all abduction stories are true

Mine requires:

1) they aren't here or don't exist

By any rational standard, mine is the most likely, albeit the least attractive to a 'true believer'.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

no, those are only your requirements from your understanding of the reality!

if they are metaphysical beings than your points are non valid.

but that is not rational so I will not go there : )

So many witnesses, abducties, mutilations, corn fields signs, ufos, etc...it only takes one to be real and your rational mind is wrong, just one. But it takes all of them to be false so you are correct.

Now what is more rational. That all are fake or just one is correct?

Just random thoughts while reading your post, don't want to start anything.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

Sure, but we still need to find that "just one." Which we apparently haven't. Assuming "we just haven't found it yet," makes very little logical sense.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Most irrefutable evidence will be embedded in each cell of every human, but we are a pre-intelligent species and do not yet know or have technology to read DNA to the scale and detail needed. All the rest of the evidence exists and is systematically buried or discounted for "national security' that is actually part of the pervasive systems of indoctrination, owned and managed media and counterintelligence agencies working in many areas of communications and public venues on line and in any digital environments we live and work. The system hides much more than Alien/UFO information you understand.

I'm starting to imagine that somehow religions are given a free reign not for any Bill of Rights consideration but to keep a pervasive counter-ontology system in place that will also refute anything coming in through any social or even intellectual parties exposing and sharing information and evidence.

Formal archaeology has been a huge artificial and false filter in the Ancient Alien direction of anomalous or mystery artifact and architecture, otherwise surviving the 10'000 year disintegration of anything on Earth not buried in underground to avoid detection and the elements.

Easy to hide and obscure evidence. We will find this out sooner or later when we see the curtain pulled back and how we have been swindled out of a positive future to satisfy the gluttonous greed of a few.

ZG
edit on 1/4/2016 by ZeroGhost because: Lost sentence replaced

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroGhost
Easy to hide and obscure evidence. We will find this out sooner or later when we see the curtain pulled back and how we have been swindled out of a positive future to satisfy the gluttonous greed of a few.

It's not very logical to assume that positive evidence is hidden somewhere. First you have to assume that it exists, and then that it is hidden. Without proof that it exists, you can't claim that it is hidden. You need to prove there's a bullet hole before you can say the murderer hid the smoking gun.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
a reply to: Bedlam

no, those are only your requirements from your understanding of the reality!

Well, if you want to invoke magic, then my invisible unicorn has been planting corn fields and abducting people for fun. It's not aliens at all. And you can't prove otherwise. If you want to go there.

So many witnesses, abducties, mutilations, corn fields signs, ufos, etc...it only takes one to be real and your rational mind is wrong, just one. But it takes all of them to be false so you are correct.

That they are all fake, or at least, that none of them were made by little space buddies.

You have to ask yourself, why would you come billions of miles to smash a few corn stalks? I'd hope you were a bit more direct.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroGhost
Most irrefutable evidence will be embedded in each cell of every human, but we are a pre-intelligent species and do not yet know or have technology to read DNA to the scale and detail needed.

Without some evidence it's there, you have no reason to expect it is.

All the rest of the evidence exists and is systematically buried or discounted for "national security' that is actually part of the pervasive systems of indoctrination, owned and managed media and counterintelligence agencies working in many areas of communications and public venues on line and in any digital environments we live and work. The system hides much more than Alien/UFO information you understand.

How do you know? If they buried it perfectly, there would be no evidence they buried it at all, and all you have to go on are your own, possibly unfounded, assumptions.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
You have to ask yourself, why would you come billions of miles to smash a few corn stalks? I'd hope you were a bit more direct.

Why do people troll? Because they can. Come on be at least a little creative. There's reasons to do most anything, pretending there isn't is dishonest. If there are aliens, there's no way to know how hard getting here would be. Besides, we go to bizarre places to study wildlife etc, why shouldn't they?

Who knows maybe we're the closest species at our state of development. That alone is a reason to observe and study us. Just because we have no super evidence doesn't mean they aren't here. Consider this, if you want a proper study of certain things, is necessary that those you observe do not realize they are being observed.

Also invisible unicorn and alien species are not comparable. We have no proof of magic, we have proof of science and we have proof of the possibility of sentient beings.

Your unicorn requires accepting the belief in magic, believing in aliens does not, it requires believing in things we already know can exist.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Your unicorn requires accepting the belief in magic, believing in aliens does not, it requires believing in things we already know can exist.

There's a difference between believing aliens exist and believing that aliens could possibly exist.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join