It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government 'recognises' anger at Donald Trump comments

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
“How many world leaders do you think are just completely out of their mind?” Seinfeld asks, one of the better interviews conducted with Obama during his presidency.

“A pretty sizable percentage,” Obama answered

I hope he included himself

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That may be, but the fact remains that Trump is not a good person, and only a GREAT person has a hope in hell of improving things given the power to do so. This would be like making a bank robber a branch manager, or putting a terrorist in charge of threat mitigation at a charity event.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: whyamIhere

it is all about trust, I want someone that has America and Americans best interest at heart, country first, not one that wants to destroy it.

Well,

When others tell me who to vote for.

It just hardens my position.

America First...I don't care if it hair lips the pope...

It is hard for me to trust anyone, I think things are going to get really bad.

We will see.

Just like Obama's last years in office, I knew what he was going to let happen.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's like this Obama has set in place a world situation that the next president will inherit, Obama's legacy will live on for years.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: nonspecific

At least our idiots have the sense to say things in such a way that it can be interpreted differently.

I'd love to read a few ones you could quote.

We were making idiots before you even had a country.

Where do you think you got your muppets from?

Our stock that is where. we made your idiots.

Hahaha..., but you guys got the Beatles too and that's something to be proud of.

...and one of them killed by a guy with a gun here, something not to be proud of

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You don't get it. Trump is all you said but the others are way worse
than him. The election is sadly obvious.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
First Michael Savage banned years ago, now Donald Trump? Seems our British friends are continuing with their historical disdain for the freedom of speech, which is disgusting.

Well maybe Trump needs to call on his millions and millions of supporters to boycott any travel plans to Britain until those facist crybabies correct their brains.

Those retards will allow a one eyed Islamic extremist to be a citizen while spewing his hatred for their own Country and culture, but they will ban Savage & Trump. It really shows how mentally ill their leaders are. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Well maybe Trump needs to call on his millions and millions of supporters to boycott any travel plans to Britain until those facist crybabies correct their brains.

Michael Savage did the same thing with his millions of listeners and it didn't do a thing.

Overall, Savage is a very dangerous person that spews the most vile of hateful rhetoric and when he was challenged on how he used his freedom of speech, he denied others their right to speak.

Savage deserves to be banned, as does Trump, just for being so despicable and hateful towards other human beings.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Once president, Trump will invade the UK and free them from Muslims. Then the QOE can knight him and they will make a Michael bay movie...hahahaahahahahahaahaha

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: neformore

First of all, I want to congratulate every single person who signed that petition, and every person who shared it online with their friends and colleagues. Although it must be said that the government response to it could have been more obedient, at least our servants in London recognised that we had made our feelings clear on the issue. That said, our servants in parliament had better get their act together and learn to comply with our instructions, to the damned letter, lest they make themselves obsolete to an even greater degree than they already have.

Now, as for some of the comments in support of Mr Trump in this thread, and the bad mouthing that my nation has received at the hands of some commenters, I have this to say. First of all, Trump will destroy your nation, and I am not talking about destruction like increasing the ability of poor folk, members of ethnic minorities, and other downtrodden demographics to actually have a voice, although I understand that this is often seen as social degradation, rather than the positive progress it actually is. No... I am saying that your nation will be on fire, from Alaska to the damned Alamo if Trump is elected. He will make enemies of your truest and closest allies, he will make friends with your demons, he will crush your futures, and throw the masses into the Stone Age, and he will do this because he will run his presidency like a business, not a duty.

The man got where he is today because he is a ruthless, cold, calculating, and morally defunct individual who thinks nothing of taking land and title from those who cannot defend themselves, thinks nothing of promoting business interests which harm great numbers of people, thinks nothing of financially devastating thousands, just so that he and a small cadre of his peers can become even more filthy rich than they were. That is how he rolls. If you want a president like that, then fine, but you had better recognise that you are all part of the damned problem, if you want a man who would sell you down the river for a Klondike bar to run your nation. It would be all the worst bits of Bush, and all the worst bits of Obama, refined and fed a diet of steroids, meth, and experimental combat drugs designed to induce berserker rage.

I pity you your lack of foresight, and I hope that you never have to experience the consequences of that pitiable failing.

I agree with your assessment of trump 100% but I think it's us as a society that lacks foresight. We should be petitioning to repeal laws and grant additional freedoms but it seems like we only ever mobilise in opposition to something.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The biggest racist of all who lacks any feelings at all for humanitarian interests is our current president. People forget that he promotes illegal immigration only to get votes for his radical Marxist agendas, and then tosses them under the bus. He did it to the black community every chance he could to exploit the votes from them and then drops the ball.

He has done this with every promise made for the votes and then forgets about those promises. He has the same plan now as always, and yet people remain in denial that still support him, because the alternative is to acknowledge the truth, and that would be psychological suicide.

He makes Donald Trump look like Martin Luther King by comparison.
edit on 1-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That post was awesome!!! If I could give you 50 stars I would!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The biggest racist of all who lacks any feelings at all for humanitarian interests is our current president.

Who didn't see that one coming?

People forget that he promotes illegal immigration only to get votes for his radical Marxist agendas, and then tosses them under the bus

Illegal entry in to this country is at new record lows.

He has done this with every promise made for the votes and then forgets about those promises. He has the same plan now as always, and yet people remain in denial that still support him, because the alternative is to acknowledge the truth, and that would be psychological suicide.

Your very post is not based on truth.

He makes Donald Trump look like Martin Luther King by comparison.

Now that is probably the dumbest "comparison" I think I have seen in the last 7 years. Comparing Obama to Hitler is tame to comparing Trump with MLK Jr.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

1000'a are pouring over the borders everyday. MLK sure as hell would not support BLM or M Brown but the DOJ and Obama does. Facts.

www.krgv.com...

Even MLK's own family did not agree with the current administration.

www.newsmax.com...
www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

You have no idea what you are talking about...

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-01T21:31:55-06:000955 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That may be, but the fact remains that Trump is not a good person, and only a GREAT person has a hope in hell of improving things given the power to do so. This would be like making a bank robber a branch manager, or putting a terrorist in charge of threat mitigation at a charity event.

You must mean like Obama, because he has been doing all those things, and Bank Robbers are already branch managers of all of the banks. Obama has made terrorists in charge of many high level positions already. People who do not represent the interests of our national security like Van Jones who is still on the WH payroll at over 100k per year salary, and a publicly admitted commie, and people like Cass Sunstein and all of his appointed judges and illegal Tsars. The disgraced crook of the year in Eric Holder acting as bagman for the systematic looting of the US treasury.

Those are true terrorists, and don't forget Obama's funding and arming of the Muslim Brotherhood. That is a terrorist in the biggest way possible. He learned how not to get in trouble by the best crooks in existence, the US Italian Chicago Mob, (his pal Tony Rezko), who are the absolute best at knowing how not to get caught, or be punished.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Waste of time

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Your link does not have numbers. It only talks about one pissed-off man.

Even MLK's own family did not agree with the current administration.

Ok. But did his family say Trump is like MLK Jr.?
edit on 1-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's because you are in total denial of the truth and probably always will be. If you snap out of it, it will be the biggest insult to yourself in your own life, that you were so easily suckered in.

That's nice and all, but can you address the actual topic and not resort to pitiful personal attacks?

Please provide proof that Obama "promotes illegal immigration only to get votes for his radical Marxist agenda".

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That's because you are in total denial of the truth and probably always will be. If you snap out of it, it will be the biggest insult to yourself in your own life, that you were so easily suckered in.

That's nice and all, but can you address the actual topic and not resort to pitiful personal attacks?

Please provide proof that Obama "promotes illegal immigration only to get votes for his radical Marxist agenda".

ROFL Proof?
How do you prove to an ostrich with his head in the sand that he is still in danger, even though he ignores it by dipping his head into the sandy ground?
Waste of time

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

ROFL Proof?
How do you prove to an ostrich with his head in the sand that he is still in danger, even though he ignores it by dipping his head into the sandy ground?

As I thought. You have no proof and are just spitting the typical propaganda-derived rhetoric.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join