It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Wait an Hour to Blow the Buildings ?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

What about the people who were in the basement of the WTC who went on the historical recorded as being in some of the explosions before the WTC fell?

Basement explosions were from elevators crashing down after cables were cut by aircraft

Bobby Hall, of Staten Island, was near a mechanical room floor 50 feet underground when the impact of a falling elevator threw him against a steel door. He struggled to his feet, and assisted two other injured men. Outside, he borrowed a cell phone from a man on the plaza to call his wife. Moments later, the man was killed by falling debris, Hall said

“We were going to our shop to make a call and find out what the first explosion was and the place just came apart on us,” Bobby said. “What we found out later was the hot wind was the number 50 freight car falling from the 88th floor and it just came into the area where we were and just blew us back out into the parking lot.”

Basement, B1 Level (this is confirmed by Anthony Saltalamacchia's account, below)
Kenneth Johannemann, ABM Janitorial Services (Note: this quote gives the impression that Johannemann was on the 30th floor. He wasn’t, as he says in the video that follows the quotes.)

My shift is from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. I’m always on time, but today I got lucky because I went to the 30th floor to get a cup of coffee. If I hadn’t gotten that cup of coffee, I would have been blown up on the elevator. I was waiting by the elevator to go to the restrooms, and then there was a big bang, and the whole building shook. The elevator door flew open, and a guy stumbled out, and he was badly burned. He was a delivery guy. The skin from his wrist was hanging down past his fingertips.

Burning jet fuel came down the shafts causing explosions and fires in the lobby and basement levels

Mike Pecoraro: "When I walked out into the lobby, it was incredible," he recalled. "The whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing. The marble was missing off some of the walls. 20-foot section of marble, 20 by 10 foot sections of marble, gone from the walls".

The west windows were all gone. They were missing. These are tremendous windows. They were just gone. Broken glass everywhere, the revolving doors were all broken and their glass was gone. Every sprinkler head was going off. I am thinking to myself, how are these sprinkler heads going off? It takes a lot of heat to set off a sprinkler head. It never dawned on me that there was a giant fireball that came through the air of the lobby. I never knew that until later on. The jet fuel actually came down the elevator shaft, blew off all the (elevator) doors and flames rolled through the lobby. That explained all the burnt people and why everything was sooted in the lobby."

Can read more accounts here

sites.google.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Care to show us the video, following the upward path of one of these beams?

I don't need to, they have been posted over a thousand times in many 911 threads and you know that.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I don't need to, they have been posted over a thousand times in many 911 threads and you know that.

No, the upward path is your opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So you cannot show these beams following a upward path!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Basement explosions were from elevators crashing down after cables were cut by aircraft

I agree there were explosions of elevators falling to the basement I do not question that. However the were many explosions in the basement.

Are you stating that the plane crash above severed every one of the elevators cables? I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It's not just my opinion, it is a fact and I believe you know that.

Watch the videos, slow them down it is very clear.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

So you cannot show these beams following a upward path!

Folks please pull up the thousands of News footage of the WTC coming down and Watch them, it is that simple.

This is not a game we are playing here, I am telling you the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

It's not just my opinion, it is a fact

If it was a fact you could clearly show one of these beams going upwards, but as you are unable to it is just a opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

a reply to: firerescue

I agree there were explosions of elevators falling to the basement I do not question that. However the were many explosions in the basement.

Are you stating that the plane crash above severed every one of the elevators cables? I don't think so.

severing the cables of one elevator would cause probably at least 2 large crashes.

how would you define many explosions?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NWOwned

Seems you've misunderstood my statement re loss of lateral support and also the inadequacy of welds in the core columns.

The collapse appears to have started in the core at the impact zone and it's unknown how many of those welds cracked. the lateral support provided by the floors and outer walls would still keep those joints lined up like a splint until the outer walls distorted which was very obvious in WTC2. The upper section of core columns slipped off the lower sections meaning there was only the walls holding it up and they were failing as well. Both buildings effectively suffered broken spines in the impact.

The entire core above the impact zone and including the hat truss along with floors and walls came down, the core mass being the most significant part of that forming a considerable battering ram that tore through floors like they weren't there. With the floors stripped to ground level there was no lateral support for the orphaned core columns and they were not strong enough to stand alone.

edit on 7/1/2016 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!

I would recommend everyone take the time and watch this video.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

That one lost my attention when 'thermo-nuclear' was mentioned

Please post a link to your best example video of huge masses of steel being thrown upward so we're all looking at the same thing.
edit on 7/1/2016 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

Then you should have watched the video, it's in there.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!

Oh dear, so it was a nuclear weapon! One of the secret ones, that do not make any noise, have no blast effects, leave no radiation and do not affect seismographs!

The building with the damage was about 300+ feet away, so no reason debris falling from a 1400 feet building could not have hit it.

The video also claims all the bomb sniffing dogs were removed, ignoring the fact one was killed on 9/11.

So just another conspiracy video making crap up.
edit on 7-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

23 minute videos are a bit beyond my net connection but I presume any claims made are based on short videos that I've almost certainly seen already. I have seen this claim before and it turned out to either the camera angle creating an optical illusion in relation to the descending collapse zone or lightweight aluminium cladding.

Firerescue was correct about the collapse zone being 1.5 x building height and thus about 2000' radius for those towers. No collapse zone was declared around WTC1 &2 but there was one around WTC7 - might be worth looking into how large that one was for comparison.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum
a reply to: NWOwned

Seems you've misunderstood my statement re loss of lateral support and also the inadequacy of welds in the core columns.

The collapse appears to have started in the core at the impact zone and it's unknown how many of those welds cracked. the lateral support provided by the floors and outer walls would still keep those joints lined up like a splint until the outer walls distorted which was very obvious in WTC2. The upper section of core columns slipped off the lower sections meaning there was only the walls holding it up and they were failing as well. Both buildings effectively suffered broken spines in the impact.

The entire core above the impact zone and including the hat truss along with floors and walls came down, the core mass being the most significant part of that forming a considerable battering ram that tore through floors like they weren't there. With the floors stripped to ground level there was no lateral support for the orphaned core columns and they were not strong enough to stand alone.

Yes, many things are UNKNOWN. Many things are are also presumed.

Like you don't really know how many welds cracked do you? If any?

You don't know how many core columns were severed by the impacts do you? If any?

But no 767 crashed into either 3rd floor and ALL those welds cracked and ALL those columns are severed right? Right.

You don't know that the two towers suffered 2 broken spines...

I can imagine having a broken spine myself maybe, but think of my shock and confused horror when my doctor comes in my room with his clipboard and a frown on his face and informs me that due to the break between my shoulder blades all my lower spine right down to my pelvis was naturally destroyed too because of this one little break!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I can think of a dozen reasons why they'd wait an hour.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Folks please pull up the thousands of News footage of the WTC coming down and Watch them, it is that simple.

And, notice the WTC buildings are not falling at free fall speed nor within their footprints. Notice how silently they are falling in comparison to real demolition implosions.

Notice the widespread damage inflicted on nearby buildings, which is not indicative of the way controlled demolitions are carried out. Notice there are no bright flashes of light that would indicate thermite reactions as the WTC buildings fall.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insolubrious
I can think of a dozen reasons why they'd wait an hour.

Would you like to tell us what they are ?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

And, notice the WTC buildings are not falling at free fall speed nor within their footprints. Notice how silently they are falling in comparison to real demolition implosions.

That is so far from the truth, the WTC did not fall silently. You are basing your whole theory on videos, that were proven the sounds of explosions were edited out.

Yet, I watched the real collapse on the morning of 911 and you can hear many explosions and rumbling at ground level.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join