It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Wait an Hour to Blow the Buildings ?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

The WTC towers were something like 1400' tall so material falling outward to some 600' is not all that surprising.

This is your opinion and it is not a proven fact yet.

The OS states the WTC just fell down. What we all witness on the videos is not a building collapsing, it is exploding in mid air.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

originally posted by: NWOwned

The waiting is the key to everything I think. They had to wait to blow them, wait for a tipping point...

Then we can't rule out the possibility that the 'tipping point' was reached as the natural outcome of an unnatural event like ongoing uncontested fires added to major structural damage - the 'straw that broke the camel's back'.

Indeed, though, nor can we rule out an ingenious Bait and Switch.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It's simply a factor of where the columns snapped their welded/bolted joints after the relatively weak bracing structure of the floors attached to outer walls was smashed by falling heavy steel sections from above. Any distance up to the height of the impact point above ground would be quite possible.

This does not explain how these thousands of tons of WTC support beams were traveling at 60 miles an hour and flying over 600 feet in every direction including upward.

My eyes do not lie to me when I view the videos.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yeah, 'upward' lol, and the spire fell straight down though everything supporting it at the time was directly under it.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The WTC towers were something like 1400' tall so material falling outward to some 600' is not all that surprising.

It is a fact the towers were about 1400 feet tall - why claim that is not a fact?
Material fell about 600 feet away, so why claim that is not a fact?

The OS states the WTC just fell down. What we all witness on the videos is not a building collapsing, it is exploding in mid air.

That is just your opinion, it is not a fact.

What is a fact is the towers collapsed, they were not blown up!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NWOwned

Yeah, 'upward' lol,

Ridiculing a fact doesn't help you.

Watch the videos in question of the WTC coming down. Forget everything you have been told, and let your eyes take in the information.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It is a fact the towers were about 1400 feet tall - why claim that is not a fact?

Where did I say that?

What is a fact is the towers collapsed, they were not blown up!

The collapse theory has not been proven. This is your opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No I agree with you, good point with the 'upward' observation.

Keep at it.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Thank you.

This is a very important observation that cannot be denied.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Where did I say that?

Post on top of this page....

" The WTC towers were something like 1400' tall so material falling outward to some 600' is not all that surprising.

This is your opinion and it is not a proven fact yet. "

The collapse theory has not been proven.

So now you do not think the towers collapsed....

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Post on top of this page....

" The WTC towers were something like 1400' tall so material falling outward to some 600' is not all that surprising.

This is your opinion and it is not a proven fact yet. "

Please post to where I denied the fact the WTC were NOT 1400' tall?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

What would cause the WTC support beams to be hurled up ward and out ward at 60 miles an hour?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Please post to where I denied the fact the WTC were NOT 1400' tall?

Again, the first post on this page....

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Forget everything you have been told, and let your eyes take in the information.

Don't forget to listen with the ears.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Again, the first post on this page....

I was referring to the statement of the posters claim that the material was just falling to some 600 feet from a firer do to a normal collapse.

so material falling outward to some 600' is not all that surprising.

However you cherry picked a comment I said, and twisted it in to something else. Nice try.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Forget everything you have been told, and let your eyes take in the information.

Or to think with your own brain.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The sounds are not important. We all know that media microphones are made to drown out background sounds.

It is the visual of watching something that the government, the media, and NIST purposely ignored.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I think I understand what you're saying there - that the 'spire' could not descend if it was sitting on top of the columns below it. The 'spire' being the core columns above the impact point floors where the initial damage occurred.

Consider that the 'spire' was actually a system of vertical heavy columns in the core of the building and a shift of about 1 metre in any direction would result in every one of those columns being unsupported with only the floors (relatively weak) in their way. That top section steel would go through the floors like nothing once it had the momentum gained by falling just 1 or 2 floors, stripping the core-outer wall connections like thin branches off a tree. With no stabilisation, the outer walls and the remaining core columns were too tall to remain standing because the welds and bolts were incapable of containing the bending stresses.

Some of videos of the collapses clearly show the remaining partial core columns swaying around until they snapped and fell - the distance they reached outward dependant simply on how low they snapped.

Just my thoughts on it of course

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The sounds are not important. We all know that media microphones are made to drown out background sounds.

Well not exactly when it comes to microphones used by the media. They use foam covers in outdoor locations to cut down on the annoying buffeting sounds of wind blowing on the mic and people speaking too close to the mic. The amplifier for the mic has AGC (Automatic Gain Control) or also known as automatic volume control to 'flatten' the dynamic range of sensitivity which gives the mic more 'reach' in the absence of closer (hence louder) sounds. The AGC is somewhat 'dumb' and just tries to keep the output amplitude fairly constant with more variable amplitude inputs.

What that comes down to is the loudest sound will be the most significant to the AGC and, in attenuating that sound, fainter sounds are suppressed. A very loud sound like an explosion will cause all lesser sounds to be inaudible just for the milliseconds of the bang itself.

So what I'm saying is that an explosion (powerful noise) will be the only thing recorded at that instant. High and low pass filters are used of course but the pressure wave of an explosion will not be cut out as the amplifier simply looks at the amplitude of the voltage coming from the mic and that's very high in case of such a pressure wave.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

I think I understand what you're saying there - that the 'spire' could not descend if it was sitting on top of the columns below it. The 'spire' being the core columns above the impact point floors where the initial damage occurred.

Just my thoughts on it of course

There is a giant flag pole in a park not far from my house, surrounding it are flowers and benches. Sometimes I sit beside it and think. I look at it. It's huge, very tall, big waving flag the whole nine yards. It may sound simplistic you see, but sometimes I imagine this vertical pole like it's a WTC Tower and even that this single pole is just like the 'spire' and then I try my best to imagine it 'collapsing' vertically down... (try it yourself... just imagine)

I can't see it. It's not possible etc.

Now imagine a rectangle base of multiple flag poles all vertical and bolted and welded all to each other all the way up, some 1400 feet, even as sections lesser diameter as they rise...

Now imagine them 'collapsing' vertically down.

Just imagine...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join