It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton "Friends" Who Knew Too Much

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So she is getting the secret service to bump off people and kitty cats and then bumping the secret service guys off also?.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The Clintons were in power in Arkansas since 1977.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Is she?
Never had my pets murdered and displayed on my porch....but that sort of thing seems rather unusual, don't ya think?...Especially unusual, considering the woman who owned the poor kitty had just accused Bill Clinton.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, but the Clinton's also didn't have someone in their family running the CIA for a while, dude.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I did some research into the "Clinton deaths" and all fingers pointed back to Daddy Bush and the CIA...the entire thing has been going on before a single Clinton even had the idea to run for political office.

There was a good thread on here a LONG time ago about it...I wonder if we can dig it up?

Right, that's the point I was trying to make before. Jackson Stephens, the Riadys, BCCI, Mena Arkansas----the right circulated rumors but, of course, when it got to Congress it was just about blowjobs.
edit on 31-12-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Some are offed and some are warned. I am now wondering if those four ss guys were "warned". It just makes me sick to my stomach to think this power-hungry woman and her philandering husband could once again occupy the WH.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Some are offed and some are warned. I am now wondering if those four ss guys were "warned".

So, let's see. They sent out a guy on a suicide mission who somehow managed to be in the right place at the right time to pass a car and smash headlong into the Secret Service car to "warn" them. Oh, and the guy who did it had TWO PASSENGERS IN HIS CAR WHO LIVED.

So, no loose ends there, right?

This kind of nuttiness just makes people who have real issues with Hillary look silly.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

You assume all the MSM reports are 100% true?

We already have conflicting stories from several credible sources.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You assume all the MSM reports are 100% true?

We already have conflicting stories from several credible sources.

All right. I'll bite. What are the conflicting stories? What are the "credible" sources? How are they more credible than all the media sources that are reporting on this?

Are you saying the aspects of the story I touched on earlier were wrong? That it was not a head-on automobile accident and that there were not two surviving passengers in the car that ran into the agents?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yahoo says 4 SS agents were killed.

CNN says the opposite.

Fact: nobody knows what happened, nobody knows who is who and where.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Some are offed and some are warned. I am now wondering if those four ss guys were "warned". It just makes me sick to my stomach to think this power-hungry woman and her philandering husband could once again occupy the WH.

No...just no. No. It was an accident. Plain and simple. Occam's razor.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

CNN says the opposite.

Fact: nobody knows what happened, nobody knows who is who and where.

CBC, NYT, CNN, etc. Are all reporting the same thing. ONE death, driver of the Mercury Sable. 6 others seriously injured. I trust those sources over Yahoo news ANY day.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Some people consider this a conspiracy theory, it may be conspiracy fact. I will have to dive deeper, later...

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Voyager1
I watched a good video on the Clinton's the other day. Everybody seems to die right before or on their way to testify against them. If you want to live ......Don't testify against the Clinton's.

You have to be at the top of the power chain to silence your enemies, even when they are police and investigators.

But, of course, Monica Lewinsky, Linda Tripp, Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones all managed to survive when it would have made a hell of a lot more sense to kill them then most of the other people on this list.

Somehow Ken Starr is still alive.

Somehow those four dead in Benghazi are still dead, even after Hillary's coverup.

Completely unrelated to the the "Dead Friends Of Bill" allegations.

The title of the thread just said Clinton. I wasn't aware that you made it specifically about Bill. And more than just "friends" have died due to their involvement in shady incidents be it Whitewater, marital infidelities, Benghazi, etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

A Secret Service spokeswoman said the agents had serious injuries that weren't life-threatening.

www.yahoo.com...

What else you got?
edit on 31-12-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I watched a good video on the Clinton's the other day. Everybody seems to die right before or on their way to testify against them. If you want to live ......Don't testify against the Clinton's.

You have to be at the top of the power chain to silence your enemies, even when they are police and investigators.

But, of course, Monica Lewinsky, Linda Tripp, Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones all managed to survive when it would have made a hell of a lot more sense to kill them then most of the other people on this list.

Somehow those four dead in Benghazi are still dead, even after Hillary's coverup.

The title of the thread just said Clinton. I wasn't aware that you made it specifically about Bill. And more than just "friends" have died due to their involvement in shady incidents be it Whitewater, marital infidelities, Benghazi, etc.

The original comment started with claims about the Clintons silencing police and investigators and killing witnesses on their way to testify against them.

My point is Benghazi is unrelated to that even if there was a cover-up. The Clintons didn't do it, it was Jihadists. Right? Or are you saying the Clintons killed the ambassador because he was going to testify against them or some other nonsense?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hey, people die! Clintons interacted with tens of thousands of people, sure some of them are gonna die! This has nothing to do with the Clintons! This is all part of the vast right winged conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The original comment started with claims about the Clintons silencing police and investigators and killing witnesses on their way to testify against them.

My point is Benghazi is unrelated to that even if there was a cover-up. The Clintons didn't do it, it was Jihadists. Right? Or are you saying the Clintons killed the ambassador because he was going to testify against them or some other nonsense?

Yes, jihadists did the actual killing. But Sec of State Clinton ignored the requests for more security for the diplomats, and when it went south due to her negligence, she tried to cover up her incompetence by blaming a video, when it was in fact a terrorist attack unrelated to said video. So yes, I hold her responsible.

"Why did the State Department leave the people in Benghazi to fend for themselves, even as they were told by several different personnel members that Benghazi was not defensible, and was wide open to attack? Moreover, the State Department had actionable intelligence telling them that al-Qaeda was targeting the Benghazi consulate, and that they would be launching their attack soon.
CNN also quickly papers over the fact that Westmoreland clearly articulates that “everyone” (implying the White House, the State Department and the intelligence community) knew that it was a terrorist attack almost from the get go. "I don't think there was any doubt that they knew it was a coordinated attack," Westmoreland said. This means that the State Department and the White House deliberately lied to the American people about what had happened in Benghazi. Even worse, they railroaded an innocent civilian and laid the blame for the attack and the deaths that resulted from the attack at his feet. He even went to prison for his part in producing his YouTube film, “the Innocence of Muslims.”
eaglerising.com...
edit on 12jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Four Secret Service Agents Guarding Hillary Clinton Die in a Car Crash

Yes. Lol. That's a link to a video from the ABC evening news which reports that the four agents are OK and three of them have already been released from the hospital. But I suppose the yahoo that wrote the headline knows the real truth, eh?

Real slick conspiracy they've got going on there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join