It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation -Predictive Programming-Her Name is Alice – Continuation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

SoulSurfer, I find your paradigm all mixed up.Initially, I was going to go through the videos and brainstorm some ideas.I prefer a more personal touch though, the intellectual back and forth gets hard to follow.Now, I find myself wondering how much weight you give to Brian's ideas.Nothing wrong with that, it's just very time consuming to go over.

Meditation can take different forms.If you feel uncomfortable with the stereotypical form of contemplation, branch out.Fishing, painting, running, there are many different ways to enter the zone.

Don't be scared to google your navel chakra and see what it has to say.No rocket surgery required.I brought up that chakra specifically so you have some information to start looking at helping yourself out.

You mention dark entities sucking out one's energy, I guess kind of like archons?Idk why it's relevant unless perhaps you feel they were doing it?I can't tell if you were referring to the magical thinking or the vampirism or both?

Interesting anecdote about the reptilians.Often those who have shared tales of reptilians also abuse methamphetamines.I can see how the drug use could screw up their energy and make it easier for these kind of beings to create problems.I often wonder how sleep deprivation plays into that as well.

I feel much the same way about Signs and coincidences.Balance is important though, the scales and weights one takes into consideration.A part of me, thinks you may find clues in the Greek myths.They are rich in symbolism.

Don't beat yourself up to much about walking the path of redemption or losing your soul in hell.How many have made their way to heaven without going through hell?

The path of redemption is a daily battle, and each one of us have our own lessons to learn.One of the hardest things in the world is learning to forgive ourselves.The Illuminati matrix model is suspect.You should try and study other ones or better yet come up with your own model.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
a reply to: SoulSurfer

SoulSurfer, I find your paradigm all mixed up.Initially, I was going to go through the videos and brainstorm some ideas.I prefer a more personal touch though, the intellectual back and forth gets hard to follow.Now, I find myself wondering how much weight you give to Brian's ideas.Nothing wrong with that, it's just very time consuming to go over.

In a sense, what i did was an "informational" dump along with a "get it out of my chest" with hopes that people will find connections with their own experiences. The main reason is because I wanted you to get an idea on my real experience, (which turns paranormal,). It is hard to follow, and that's nothing compared to what I really have inside my mind. There is still so much to tell and so much research to discuss.

Meditation can take different forms.If you feel uncomfortable with the stereotypical form of contemplation, branch out.Fishing, painting, running, there are many different ways to enter the zone.

I use my electric guitar to let loose many negative emotions. It does get me in the zone and within focus. Its a better alternative. I tried many techniques (what im trying to explain) to become healthy. I even went full vegy since meat makes me sick.

I had already activated all the chakras, im simply trying to undo what I did. In other words.

Remember the reason why I found Natural Law as the only "safe" haven? It is because Natural law, is actually the gospels, and 10 commandments. Unite them all as one, and you get natural law. Prior to knowing this, I was into occult stuff. However, I became aware that thoughts were coming without me willing them. Its happening more often, I don't know what I did. But when I feel extremely tired, exhausted I become "still". As if time stops a moment, but the thoughts keeps flowing in automatically, "speaking" to me. This is how I know I am not my thoughts. But looking at my thoughts from an awareness point of view , i see the stranger "inside" rambling on and on.

Wont lie, this scares the *snip* out of me. It brought alot of questions as to "what is me?" "Who is me?" (Notice, me didnt say "I" as in "eye". Because what ever "I" is, it is not a me. "I" is related to ego, ego is thought. Some would call this enlightenment. (hard to leave out the word "I" in sentences. Makes me wonder if we damn ourselves through writings when we mention "I".

These are the things you come to find out when you enter buddhism, zen and hinduism, though I was more into Zen and alan watts philosophies back then. Now I lean more towards the christian philosophy.

To explain in other words, I am trying to paint a map, as to my personal development and stages of "evolution" within these belief systems. Usually observing the map brings out a pattern. (It is another way of letting you know without the rudeness of "been there done that, moving on".)

Interesting anecdote about the reptilians.Often those who have shared tales of reptilians also abuse methamphetamines

To be honest? I didn't even wish to bring up the reptoids. Mostly because that is another story all together, and I have a feeling I may have been abducted once. (sleep paralyzis, metal object holding me down during sleep paralizis, no lights turning on other than the ones already turned on.) Only I didnt see a "reptilian being" during this. What I saw was what appeared to be... get ready for it, a vetriloquist doll with a black hoodie. (And I'll stop right there because the room Got cold all of a sudden.)

You mention dark entities sucking out one's energy, I guess kind of like archons?Idk why it's relevant unless perhaps you feel they were doing it?I can't tell if you were referring to the magical thinking or the vampirism or both?

Astral Spiders, is what i commonly seen around me. Some of them dont even look like the traditional spiders, more.. translucent, and "energetic". Ethereal comes to mind.

Interesting anecdote about the reptilians.Often those who have shared tales of reptilians also abuse methamphetamines.I can see how the drug use could screw up their energy and make it easier for these kind of beings to create problems.I often wonder how sleep deprivation plays into that as well.

Its easy to fall to that conclusion when you identify the patterns between you and others. They all share a common tale (I read up on testimonies from people). You dont really believe until it happens to you. Then you become the "crazy nut" of the block. But I wont fall into conclusions just yet on the ayahausca. I still feel there is more there than meets the eye. Lets just say, if it opens portals, and you are able to see them. Then the same applies into destroying them. I think (and this is a theory), if we all take this battle into the spiritual plain, we may be able to reform this one.

You ever seen the movie "sucker punch?" its the exact same thing. This movie holds the key into something. It may appear fiction, but i strongly feel they are telling truths on how to beat the astral realm. I began watching the Series Supernatural a few days ago. Im actually learning some things with that series because it resonates with my experience. It almost feels like I am a "hunter".

Don't beat yourself up to much about walking the path of redemption or losing your soul in hell.How many have made their way to heaven without going through hell?

The path of redemption is a daily battle, and each one of us have our own lessons to learn.One of the hardest things in the world is learning to forgive ourselves.The Illuminati matrix model is suspect.You should try and study other ones or better yet come up with your own model

To be fair, im not afraid on what happens to me on a personal level. It is other people that I worry about. People I still care for. I largely do this for them. But if it wasnt for them. I wouldnt have bother writing any of these topics. I almost lost complete faith in humanity. But perhaps, My purpose was to share what I know. By finding out what happened to me; I can figure out what happened to everyone else. Im trying to find the mother of all solutions to solve theee mother of all problems.

I dont know if its God that wants me to do this, but it keeps me going, because it feels like right thing to do. You are right about the illuminatimatrix model, but I have found connections by using it. It may not be "thee" model, but I take what I can work with, and so far, what bryan said about Adam and Eve. Especially after watching supernatural, and googling the information afterwards, holds water.

Recent findings:
I have a feeling, Eve is the queen of purgatory. Supposedly purgatory also holds the leviathans. So, we have, heaven, hell, the universe and purgatory. (Im researching this as we speak.) The name Eve, struck my core...but not from hate, or fear. There is powerful mixed feelings on this when I think of eve. Something i can't explain.

I'll get back to you again. Need to explore and this may take awhile. Thank you for your input. You also gave me something to think about. I just wish more people had posted their own experiences.

edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 06 Jan 2016 11:40:46 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 06 Jan 2016 11:40:46 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join