It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mars Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Let me preface this by saying I don't know if this was dream, physical reality, or the astral plane.

I am in a huge chamber underground on Mars, probably about 300 feet high. This vaulted chamber is carved out of solid rock, and has shapes like pillars carved out of the rock, as if the pillars are halfway out. Before the pillars make their bend to the dome ceiling, there is a giant jewel the size of a car embedded in it. Each pillar has a different colored jewel. I think there were 12 pillars.

Standing before me was a giant humanoid, about 70 feet tall, that looked like a white ape with very long hair like an orangutan. He was hunched over as if from old age, and had a huge head, long arms, and long hair from the chin and the arms.

He spoke to me telepathically in words and images.

He told me, "This is not a dream. You will remember this as a dream in order for your mind to be able to accept this memory without trauma. You have been physically teleported here because of your desire for knowledge and understanding."

Then, he showed me the history of Mars, and how Mars and Earth used to share the same orbit around the sun, and spin around together. Mars evolved sentient life first, and had a nuclear war. They destroyed the surface of their planet with nukes, and the survivors had to go underground to survive. They looked to Earth to escape Mars, and the Annunaki or some powerful aliens knocked Mars out of orbit with a mega meteor which orbit was altered by rockets attached to the meteor. This killed a lot more life on Mars, and made it hard for the Martians to come to Earth.

The alien gods were afraid that the Martians would destroy Earth.

Then, he showed me about two different races, the Greys and Reptilians.

The Greys are us from the future, and live on a small planetoid orbiting around a highly reflective planetoid in the Eye of Jupiter. They are psychopaths and telepathic, and trying to learn to be compassionate again. They had to become psychopathic and telepathic to survive the aftermath of a worldwide nuclear war. To power their warp drives, they use a tiny solar system, contained in a metal box.

The Reptilians have evolved from reptiles and have never been empaths. They are very psychopathic, have physical forms, and like to eat the flesh of humans, animals, and each other. They are very savage, and will fight each other to the death at the drop of a hat. There are different factions, and argue amongst themselves. Some of them are evolving empathy, and fighting against the mainstream psychopathy.

They are not more spiritually or telepathically evolved than us in any way, just their technology is.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AzothPendragon

Is the 70 foot white ape like creature a Martian, alien god, or some other race?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is an interesting experience. Do you have any more information?

Would be awesome to know your events on Earth before this happened? I.E What was the last thing you remember before this?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Let me preface this by saying I don't know if this was dream, physical reality, or the astral plane.

My bet is on dream , a 70ft psychic Yeti on Mars has to be either a dream or over active imagination.

They looked to Earth to escape Mars, and the Annunaki or some powerful aliens knocked Mars out of orbit with a mega meteor which orbit was altered by rockets attached to the meteor.

That would need to be one very large meteor to alter a planet's orbit.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Is the 70 foot white ape like creature a Martian, alien god, or some other race?

He said he was a native Martian, and there were only about 7 of his race left. I just remembered some other things that were part of his tale. When they moved underground, they built machines to keep them alive that helped them create more air and water for themselves and they lived mainly on a diet of mushrooms.
What really tripped me out, is years after I had this dream/experience, I read the Martian books by Edgar Rice Burroughs, and he describes a race of large apes, called the great white apes of Mars. In the books, the apes are huge, but not collosal, about maybe nine feet tall, and they are near human intelligence, whereas this creature I met had a greater than human intelligence, and I felt that he was hundreds of years old.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
This is an interesting experience. Do you have any more information?

Would be awesome to know your events on Earth before this happened? I.E What was the last thing you remember before this?

I keep trying to remember what happened right before, and I can't. I don't even remember exactly when I remembered it. Something just triggered the memory of this dream/experience, and I wrote it all down.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Since this dream occurred years ago isn't it possible that the memory of it has been altered, consciously or subconsciously, to better fit whatever narrative you want to tell?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

My bet is on dream , a 70ft psychic Yeti on Mars has to be either a dream or over active imagination.

They looked to Earth to escape Mars, and the Annunaki or some powerful aliens knocked Mars out of orbit with a mega meteor which orbit was altered by rockets attached to the meteor.

That would need to be one very large meteor to alter a planet's orbit.

In my memory, it feels like I was physically there. What I feel like that it was was what I call an "astral dream". In other words I was astral projecting to a physical place, and my astral body was on physical Mars. In most of my astral/OB experiences, the place I am in does not look that much different that physical reality, and when I look at my hands, they are ghostlike, transparent.
In this experience everything looked real, and was very detailed. For example there was erosion on the inside of the chamber due to what little water and wind moved through the place, and there were stains of minerals on the walls were water came through the rock, and went down the sides.
I wonder about, 'overactive" imaginations in general, and what happens when people "imagine" all kind of different things outside "normal" reality. Because there are so many possibilities in this infinite universe, I wonder how much of what we imagine is not imagination, but perception. For example, a child with an "overactive" imagination playing with imaginary friends. I think these are often invisible spirits which may be angels, demons, ghosts, spirit guides, humans that are astral projecting, or some kind of fae.

I meant to say the meteor was a comet, but in the experience itself, I perceived it as a meteor because I couldn't conceive of a comet hitting a planet. I think maybe the idea terrified me more somehow, so I didn't want to accept it. Anyway, it was a huge comet about maybe 25% the size of our moon, and the powerful aliens that were watching Mars from outer space altered its orbit by attaching rockets to it when it was entering the solar system.
edit on 29-12-2015 by AzothPendragon because: I forgot to answer the meteor comment

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Since this dream occurred years ago isn't it possible that the memory of it has been altered, consciously or subconsciously, to better fit whatever narrative you want to tell?

Yes, I wonder that also. As soon as I remembered this experience, I wrote it all down. I have since lost the paper, but it was easy to memorize since it was rather short and vivid.
If it was altered, it would have been between the time I had the experience, and the time I recalled it. If it was altered by my subconscious, it would probably be altered to make it seem more like physical reality, so I could believe that I was able to escape my mundane life, or this planet itself which sometimes feels like a prison to me.
Thanks everyone for responding.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I believe it was just a dream. But... that is an awesome dream.

Fascinating read nonetheless!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

it sounds truely believable, and i think Humans have a natural tendancy to look towards mars, but not knowing why,

but...... this does sound like the scene from Mission to Mars film

edit on 29/12/15 by Phatdamage because: I'm BATMAN

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AzothPendragon

I read the Martian books by Edgar Rice Burroughs, and he describes a race of large apes, called the great white apes of Mars. In the books, the apes are huge, but not collosal, about maybe nine feet tall, and they are near human intelligence, whereas this creature I met had a greater than human intelligence, and I felt that he was hundreds of years old.

There you have it.. it was a dream and you expanded on it in your mind.
Kewl dream as it were.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thats some heady stuff, I like it. I'm sure I could find a million questions, but the first one that comes to mind is how you were breathing? Since you were underground, was it oxygenated or were you in some type of spacesuit?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

John Carter, as I live and breathe!

Sir, I would deem it a great honour to shake your hand.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat

originally posted by: AzothPendragon

I read the Martian books by Edgar Rice Burroughs, and he describes a race of large apes, called the great white apes of Mars. In the books, the apes are huge, but not collosal, about maybe nine feet tall, and they are near human intelligence, whereas this creature I met had a greater than human intelligence, and I felt that he was hundreds of years old.

There you have it.. it was a dream and you expanded on it in your mind.
Kewl dream as it were.

You omitted the part of the post where I say I read those books years later, about 15 years later after this dream/experience. So, there is no way I could've gotten inspired by his books. I actually picked them up and read them because I was interested to see if anything he wrote possibly matched up with what I experienced. Also, because he wrote extensively about the Inner Earth, which I think is real based on research I've done. I wondered if maybe he was channeling some elements of truth.
edit on 29-12-2015 by AzothPendragon because: mistype

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage

it sounds truely believable, and i think Humans have a natural tendancy to look towards mars, but not knowing why,

but...... this does sound like the scene from Mission to Mars film

Interesting. I have not seen that movie. I'll check it out. Does life imitate art, or art imitate life? I wonder how much of this stuff is predictive programming.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charlie3Dog
Thats some heady stuff, I like it. I'm sure I could find a million questions, but the first one that comes to mind is how you were breathing? Since you were underground, was it oxygenated or were you in some type of spacesuit?

It was full of air, created by the machines the Martians built. I wish I could remember what happened immediately beforehand, but in the memory of the experience, I was suddenly there, and I think so shocked by my surroundings and the presence of the huge ape creature, I forgot what happened right before. Even if it was a dream, this would probably happen, because it looked and felt so realistic, and detailed.
There was a faint earthy smell that was not unpleasant, the smell of minerals, like the smell of underground caves with good ventilation. I felt like the air was thinner, or had less oxygen than the atmosphere. I don't remember what clothes I was wearing, because I was so in awe of my surroundings.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

John Carter, as I live and breathe!

Sir, I would deem it a great honour to shake your hand.

You're funny. What I think is interesting about those books, is how he got there in the first place. He prayed to Mars, stared at the planet in the sky, went into a weird cave, and then he was suddenly teleported there in an unknown way and appeared on the surface.
The author never gives an explanation of how exactly John Carter was teleported there.

top topics

join