It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims around the world respond brilliantly to Isis leader's call to arms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Kardashians have circa 40 million followers. What does that bit of info tell us about global population ?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

This is a great response... lets bope more of them wake up and smell the coffee!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

okay, gotcha. I shouldn't have said Baghdadi is Simon Elliot as fact - I haven't seen any solid evidence for or against the Mossad connection with Baghdadi - that's where I'm at.
edit on 29-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

sorry to burst your bubble but if he got his info from facebook about saudi arabia he is right they were behind 911 not iraq or afganistan . the rich saudi princes provided the funds to the fanatic who did this crime and they still are the only reason they get away with it is because of the petrodollar

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I read on Facebook that Mark Zuckerberg was giving away $4.5 million.

Using your logic, this is true!

And we're discussing Al Baghdadi, not 9/11

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It's funny when people disregard or laugh off the fact that Islam is a faith of peace. It's common sense if you know anything about the religion and don't base all your knowledge on either right wing only or left wing only info. There's 1.9 BILLION!!! Muslims in the world. There are more Muslims in Asia than there are in the Middle East. There have been more terrorist acts conducted by Several other groups with death counts far out weighing ones carried out by "Muslim" terrorists. Simple fact is there's some crazy mf'ers out there with nothing else to do. And they use whatever excuse they can to somehow justify their cause. Hitler did it. White supremacists do it, gang members do it, terrorists do it. It's that simple. the only people who believe otherwise are either uneducated, so far left they have no common sense or so far right they have no common sense. Unfortunately all of those seem to be out weighing those of us educated people with common sense these days smh

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Now that's an awesome thing to see! Time we see a lot more of it. That's the sort of folks the hubby worked with while deployed, who couldn't fathom what was wrong with the terrorist types.

WTG!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join