It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
From the article:

Some might even say that as a black male, who has already been stereotyped as a “crotch-grabbing, sexual fiend,” that I’m at risk of reinforcing that stereotype. (Let’s be real, that racist stereotype has been around for centuries; it is already part of white America’s imaginary landscape.)

I stopped reading right there. Well, actually I read a little more because it was funny. He talks about being a sexist and indulging in americas sexist society.

His mind sounds horrificly ugly. I got a rotten feeling inside my stomach from reading this.

If you read between the lines at his Duquesne "Rate My Professor" page, you can see that his normal schtick is to blame White America for everything (typical among some academicians) but apparently, also, he's a pretty obnoxious sexist from some of the student's comments ... in which he's cited for making inappropriate comments.

Why do I imagine that anyone who complains is merely being a "racist"?

Source
edit on 30-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: Source

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Seems to be the goal in universities these days; eliminate whites and hire only blacks, then teach all that whites are evil. It's very racist, and very sick. Anyone acting as this jerk is should be fired immediately, and publicly shamed.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Seems to be the goal in universities these days; eliminate whites and hire only blacks, then teach all that whites are evil. It's very racist, and very sick. Anyone acting as this jerk is should be fired immediately, and publicly shamed.

Do you have any facts or sources supporting the ridiculous claim that universities have a goal to eliminate whites? These are very serious allegations..

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: Gryphon66

EXACTLY! These days you don't know what is and isn't a legitimate hate crime.

I think we do, actually.

We know a real HATE crime when we see it. I think we can feel when someone has done something out of pure HATE for someone else ... and by HATE I mean that which is tending to and will become actual VIOLENCE left unchecked.

The phrase, like so many others, has become politicized now. It's part of the narrative ... it's used against the truth.

I agree. I'm talking about hate crimes that are reported in statistics. Actually, in my opinion, any crime is a hate crime.

I'll work on staying cool. And I'll head my own advice about conservatives, eh? LOL.

If only both sides could compromise like this...

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

Do you have any facts or sources supporting the ridiculous claim that universities have a goal to eliminate whites? These are very serious allegations..

Indeed they are very serious. That's why the hateful professors need to be stopped and fired. Publicly shamed too, I like that. You could pull your head out of the sand and see that GreenEyes is speaking truth. No need for a source.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Indeed they are very serious. That's why the hateful professors need to be stopped and fired. Publicly shamed too, I like that. You could pull your head out of the sand and see that GreenEyes is speaking truth. No need for a source.

So no source or facts for the ridiculous claim? Not even one? Good.

More bull# exposed

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So, you're against Freedom of Expression then? Just fire people when you don't like what they write in the newspaper?

I don't like what Dr. Yancy wrote either ... because it's one-sided. Whites, Blacks, Browns, Yellows, Reds, any other skin tone, race, etc. ... are all "racist" to some degree.

The professor's rank racism on international display makes the man look foolish, but he, like you, has a right to speak your mind and publish your thoughts and put your foolishness on display so long as you're not causing harm.

Reference: US Constitution (1789)
edit on 31-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

More bull# exposed

NOPE. nothing exposed,just not substatiated. it could still be true and as such hasnt been debunked. UNLESS you got proof of it being debunked yourself instead of just trying to look right.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

More bull# exposed

NOPE. nothing exposed,just not substatiated. it could still be true and as such hasnt been debunked. UNLESS you got proof of it being debunked yourself instead of just trying to look right.

Don't take this to imply that I agree with member theyseemesweat or anything ... but what are YOU trying to do here?

Aren't you trying to "look right"? 'cause ... you haven't offered anything novel in the conversation either ... /shrug

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

More bull# exposed

Don't take this to imply that I agree with member theyseemesweat or anything ... but what are YOU trying to do here?

Aren't you trying to "look right"? 'cause ... you haven't offered anything novel in the conversation either ... /shrug

Im not trying to look right im pointing out his BS about LSu's not responding means he had no proof. Thats it.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

... and ... I guess my point was ... don't you think everyone sees that?

Don't lower yourself to that level, is perhaps what I should have said.

Happy New Year, Yuppa!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Read the news. How many times in the quite recent past has a BLM group demanded that this or that white university employee resign, for things they didn't even do wrong? The evidence is there.

Also, I didn't say it was the goal of the universities themselves; I stated that it is a goal in universities. Specifically, in the groups that want to control them based on their racist attitudes.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I used to think I understood "The Shell Game" ...

... and then I joined ATS, LOL.

Absolutes are in error, except when they aren't, absolutely.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am offended make him go away now.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So, you're against Freedom of Expression then? Just fire people when you don't like what they write in the newspaper?

I don't like what Dr. Yancy wrote either ... because it's one-sided. Whites, Blacks, Browns, Yellows, Reds, any other skin tone, race, etc. ... are all "racist" to some degree.

The professor's rank racism on international display makes the man look foolish, but he, like you, has a right to speak your mind and publish your thoughts and put your foolishness on display so long as you're not causing harm.

Reference: US Constitution (1789)

He isn't speaking as a citizen; he's speaking as a supposed educator, and he's spreading hate. Any university worth attending should not employ someone like that. If he was teaching that blacks were evil, and people called for his removal, you'd agree with them.

He is causing harm. He's teaching, in a university that racism against whites is acceptable.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

So now you get to decide in what capacity people are speaking?

And you get to decide where and when and how people can speak without reprisal?

Dr. George Yancy IS an educator ... the fact that you (or I in this case) don't agree with him is irrelevant to that fact.

He's not "spreading hate" ... where does he call for the deaths of White people?

So, not only do you want to tell individuals what they can say and print, you want to tell privately-held universities what they can teach and who they can employ?

You've proven time and time again you don't understand what I stand for or even what I talk about ... so leave me out of it, okay?

He is not "causing harm." Some people agreed with him, some people disagreed with him, most people didn't give a hoot in hell.

Did you read the article/letter? I think you didn't. He's actually arguing against racism ... he's just embedded in the typical academic idealistic nonsense that says that only some races can be racist.

We're all racist. That's the point to start ... not trying to keep people from speaking their minds or enforcing your own beliefs on what is taught at universities ... you're starting to sound like a regular despot ... reminds me of Mr. Trump.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: theySeeme

Read the news. How many times in the quite recent past has a BLM group demanded that this or that white university employee resign, for things they didn't even do wrong? The evidence is there.

Also, I didn't say it was the goal of the universities themselves; I stated that it is a goal in universities. Specifically, in the groups that want to control them based on their racist attitudes.

A BLM group? There are BLM groups? Can you tell me the name of one of these BLM groups you speak of?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

So now you get to decide in what capacity people are speaking?

The facts speak for themselves here. He wrote a letter in his capacity as a professor, using his position to giver weight to his own racism.

And you get to decide where and when and how people can speak without reprisal?

Sorry, no. Just NO. This racist piece of crap is the one claiming that others are in the wrong because HE is in the wrong, and can't handle his own issues, without trying to drag others down with him. He's a racist jerk, and he desrrves the condemnation he gets as a result of making that known.

Dr. George Yancy IS an educator ... the fact that you (or I in this case) don't agree with him is irrelevant to that fact.

What he's done there isn't educating anyone. It's spreading racist propaganda.

He's not "spreading hate" ... where does he call for the deaths of White people?

Are you really so obtuse that you cannot see how phrases such as "under the yoke of whiteness", "the racist poison that is inside of you", "reap comfort from being white", and so forth cause non-whites to LIKE whites better?

So, not only do you want to tell individuals what they can say and print, you want to tell privately-held universities what they can teach and who they can employ?

That's my opinion, and it's as valid as his. No university that wants to be considered a place of learning has any business employing racist jerks, and attaching their name with that sort of hateful speech. Any that do deserve no respect, and no funds from prospective students.

You've proven time and time again you don't understand what I stand for or even what I talk about ... so leave me out of it, okay?

Nice dodge there. Next time, try answering honestly.

He is not "causing harm." Some people agreed with him, some people disagreed with him, most people didn't give a hoot in hell.

He's causing a heck of a lot more harm than college officials who did NOTHING AT ALL, and were told they should resign because of a couple of claimed racist comments that couldn't even be tied to the universities in question. The hypocrisy from some is astounding, truly.

Did you read the article/letter? I think you didn't. He's actually arguing against racism ... he's just embedded in the typical academic idealistic nonsense that says that only some races can be racist.

You can think wrong things all you want. He is NOT arguing against racism; he's flat out accusing all whites of being racists. He's totally full of it.

We're all racist. That's the point to start ... not trying to keep people from speaking their minds or enforcing your own beliefs on what is taught at universities ... you're starting to sound like a regular despot ... reminds me of Mr. Trump.

No, WE are not all racist. Speak for yourself. He can speak for himself. He has no idea about anything. He's a professor, making a good salary, far more than ANY member of my family makes, so where the heck is that "white privilege", again?? I don't know a single person who benefited from being white. Not one. All of the rhetoric, all of the smarmy comments, al of the opinions and lies and memes he spreads around won't change the fact that HE is the racist.

I'll take that last as a compliment.

(post by Gryphon66 removed for a manners violation)
(post by LadyGreenEyes removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join