It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Lamb re. ET-Human Hybrids

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Barbara Lamb is scheduled to speak at the International UFO Conference in February 2016. Her topic will be "Meet the Hybrids."

Here is the biography they have posted for her:

Barbara Lamb is a licensed psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and regression therapist in Southern California. She has counseled and regressed at least 1700 people to 2600 extraterrestrial encounters. She is a leading expert and presenter in this field. She has done extensive research into the ET-Human Hybrid phenomenon, and has given presentations on this subject at major conferences including the IUFOC. She personally knows and interviews a dozen people living among us who have enough ET DNA, heritage and continuing contact with the beings who created them, to be considered ET-Human Hybrids.

Barbara has co-authored three books: Crop Circles Revealed, Alien Experiences and Meet The Hybrids.

ufocongress.com...

There is a video on YouTube of a two hour lecture that she gave in 2013. I was astounded by her matter-of-fact tone while describing abduction cases. Barbara Lamb clearly seems to think what's going on is okay.

During the course of her presentation there were two things that I was especially struck by. The first is a website that she shared with the audience, Hybrid Children Community:

The Purpose of the Hybrid Children Community is to connect hybrid children with their human families. . . .

hybridchildrencommunity.com...

The second is a photo of a late stage mantis hybrid:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well,

interesting february incoming, thanks for the heads-up

i must say, as this is a topic i like to cover, i havent seen the first video,

Lets see if this changes the world..... (big sigh)

Peace!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots
Never heard of her, but she sounds like another Delores Canon.

Has she had any of these "hybrids" dna tested?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Barbara has co-authored three books: Crop Circles Revealed, Alien Experiences and Meet The Hybrids.

ufocongress.com...

I see this on Amazon:

Amazon.com

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

She personally knows and interviews a dozen people living among us who have enough ET DNA, heritage and continuing contact with the beings who created them, to be considered ET-Human Hybrids.

Holy smokes! Now that's a bold statement. How can anyone claim to know what "ET DNA" is? Is the there a catalog of EBE DNA to go from as I would love to see such a document.

Sounds like another nutter to me unless of course there's some sort of empirical and peer reviewed material she is willing to publish.

Yeah I didn't think so.....

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Amazon.com

There is a blog associated with the book, and on it there is this video of an interview with the authors on The Kevin Moore Show:

www.youtube.com...

meetthehybrids.wordpress.com...

The interview begins at 4:24.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So what? Where is the evidence of all this ''ET DNA''?

Why not discuss the information presented rather than ignoring questions and posting like a PR agent for the Who's Who of Woo?

If the "ET DNA'' claim can't be supported by verifiable evidence then everything she says is suspect at best.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

She and Nadine Lalich (the subject of the other thread you posted advertising their highly suspect BS-athon) seem like typical lying quacks, trying to make a buck off of gullible folks. Frankly, I think it's unethical, as most of the money they make probably comes out of the pockets of the mentally ill. This is all such obvious lying blather it's ridiculous. She should at least provide some actual scientific evidence, since she has such easy access to alien hybrids.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Amazon.com

Grant Cameron is a researcher into the involvement of the Presidents of the United States in ufology. His website is The Presidents UFO Website.

I see this lecture by him given in 2012 at the 4th Annual British Exopolitics Expo. The YouTuber "Enigmas of the Universe" says 2014 in the title, but the video itself shows 2012 as the year. Also, there is a YouTube channel "Exopolitics Great Britain," but it doesn't include this upload:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Her web page is a real eye-roller.

barbaralambmft.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

They wrote a book about something with absolutely NO evidence? What a surprise. I best it's a real surplus price too. Most bull is. It's always at a marked up price because they have to make their money BEFORE someone asks them to validate their claims. I don't know how they say this stuff with a straight face, it's laughable.

I'm not even that big a sceptic either, but not one shred of evidence was posited. Not one, not even a picture of an alien. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

They wrote a book about something with absolutely NO evidence? What a surprise. I best it's a real surplus price too. Most bull is. It's always at a marked up price because they have to make their money BEFORE someone asks them to validate their claims. I don't know how they say this stuff with a straight face, it's laughable.

I'm not even that big a sceptic either, but not one shred of evidence was posited. Not one, not even a picture of an alien. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Pretty sure their readership doesn't have any such requirement.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
ET DNA most likely is a code name for US dollars.

Given to claimed number of abductions and repeated abductions over many decades, where is even one piece of evidence. A third party witness to see something other then maybe a light in the sky. Guess I should use the proper term and say "orb".

Maybe bring back an ashtray or towel.

So much going on and no one even notices it...

With so much power and knowledge, why is this so covered up by these ETs. Could mankind do anything about it? Doubt it.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Thing is it gets me as I've seen some incredible things and I genuinely would empty my entire bank account to know what it was as it still plagues me, I find it unforgivable that these people PRETEND to know what they're babbling about.

I have recently purchased a telescope capable of photography to try and get some real corker shots of things I can't explain, but I wont charge people to see 'em and then claim they're given to me by my mates in zeta. These people are dangerous and they exploit people, it makes me physically ill.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Hucksters don't really bother me... until they enter the realm of "psycho therapy" and "hypnotic regression". That's when people get victimized and damaged.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Difficult to believe that any of this could contain truth in it without verification. Then again, such edgy research as "alien abduction hypno-therapy" should happen anyways, regardless whether it is verifiable or not. I am quick to criticize such things. As with that photo of a supposed hybrid, if that were true, then extensive genetic examination would reveal her to definitely stand apart from the human evolutionary chain. Such verifiable evidence would cement Ms. Lambs' research as bona-fide fact but since her stories are not presented in that manner I can only assume that she doesn't have such evidence and her entire program is a fraud.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
She is an expert..why? Because she says she is.
Claim to be an expert on a subject that can not be proven and offer no solid evidence, nothing to verify and no proof.
Sounds like a solid plan to me...
edit on 28-12-2015 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Good Lord, that video is absolutely the most blatant claptrap nonsense I have ever seen.

Anyone who falls for this bovine excrement should have their head examined, hopefully by a legitimate psychiatrist.

Let's try to keep it real eh?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I do not understand the closed minded harshness of debunkers. We really don't know it all

I'm not saying that any of this is true, but I see no reason it couldn't be.

Some of these threads would be more interesting if doors were left open a crack instead of immediately slammed shut with a deafening Bang.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I do not understand the closed minded harshness of debunkers. We really don't know it all

I'm not saying that any of this is true, but I see no reason it couldn't be.

Some of these threads would be more interesting if doors were left open a crack instead of immediately slammed shut with a deafening Bang.

The Gray Area and Skunkworks might be more your speed.

Just sayin'.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join