It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Five states REMOVE Trump from GOP Primary Ballot!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
To be completely fair to the OP, Natural News, dailymail, prison planet, and info wars have all become "legitimate," and "credible," sources as of late.

What's so different about this?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Add Ross Perot to that list. The Department of Dirty Tricks has been very busy over the years.
edit on 12/24/15 by 123143 because: GODDAMN AUTO-CORRECT

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wuforde
So it would have no bearing on the caucus system. New they were different but doubt they are untouched by RNC

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I've been looking for a source other than this person's blog and similar sites - I'm wondering if it's accurate? I would think MSNBC would be all over it with bells on if it were the case... And Fox and CNN and CBS etc.

??

- AB

ETA - I see other's have already answered this. It ain't true. The beat goes on...
edit on 24-12-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
No wonder the Middle East hates the West for bombing them with Democracy, when this is the kind of Democracy on show

Much like the UK where 48% of votes is magically a majority because of the way Democracy works here

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Seems if the NH court ruled against it there was some validity.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
This is not true. Here is an update from the CT's own source:

Updated: Ballot Law Commission throws out challenge to Trump's eligibility to appear on GOP primary ballot

www.wmur.com...

Thanks. Good to see. Things could've got ugly based on the original story.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Looks like the New Hampshire lawsuit was in late Nov.

Hot Air

If this is true, seems to be a new effort. It was clear in the original article that NH had tried and failed earlier.

edit on 24-12-2015 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crazyewok

Remembering the dirty tricks RNC used against Ron Paul, we should and perhaps did see some effort to take him down but this is much more overt than their tricks against Paul

These controlling committees need to go

You mean the dirty tricks where they exposed Ron Paul as the nut job he is?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is a political move using legal bull#, I don't support Trump, but if the majority of Republicans do, he should be able to run for office. This is a Democracy for the people by the people.

Edit: It looks like this was resolved, thankfully.
edit on 24amThu, 24 Dec 2015 11:31:22 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crazyewok

Remembering the dirty tricks RNC used against Ron Paul, we should and perhaps did see some effort to take him down but this is much more overt than their tricks against Paul

These controlling committees need to go

You mean the dirty tricks where they exposed Ron Paul as the nut job he is?

So Ron Paul is a nut job? According to who? You? Then who in your enlightened mind will make the best president? Or are depending on the RNC to make that determination for you?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I hope they used SUPER TRUMP GLUE REMOVER!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No, I mean not announcing his delegates at the convention and preventing the bus with his delegates from getting to the convention.

Ron Paul may not be articulate but I would vote for him today rather than any bought and paid for politician who puts everyone besides the people first.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Things are getting interesting.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I laughed when I read the OP.

On Christmas Eve ?

The don't want Christmas Day riots.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Is your dog Illuminati? It's only showing one eye. lol. I actually believe they do put the symbolism out there but that's for another thread.

Anyway, I believe Trump is just controlled opposition. All of this is smoke and mirrors. Thinking about a Bush/Clinton ticket for the 2016 election makes me want to cry and throw up at the same time. If either one gets elected it should be so obvious to the American people that their vote doesn't count.

Rigged elections are the order of the day....

2012 Voter Fraud and Manipulation

VoterGate

Hacking Democracy

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

So can't he just run as an independent and get around those laws?

And split the GOP vote.........

Hmmmm

He's doing that already. Division in the ranks, a house divided.

Trump's trump.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is a huge Mistake by these States, not bc of Trumps campaign, but it shows everyone just what these crooked politicians will do to ensure that they get what they want no matter the voters choice. WTF.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

So can't he just run as an independent and get around those laws?[/quote

there was an obvious "blind gossip" item that was about trump, just before the debate a bigwig made a deal with him that if trump wouldn't run as an independent he would make a huge deal with him that was worth a lot of money and worth enough for trump not to run as an independent and to announce that during the debate

so no he can't just run as an independent...unless he breaks that deal he made

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Being an outsider is what has made Trump popular. I had planned on skipping the primaries, but if he is shaking up the establishment this much, I may have to partake

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join