It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Five states REMOVE Trump from GOP Primary Ballot!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Oh say it isn't so.

Christian Times Newspaper has learned that Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, North Carolina, and Florida have all REMOVED Trump’s name from their state’s upcoming Republican primaries!

Election judges in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, North Carolina, and Florida all allegedly forwarded messages to the Trump campaign on Wednesday informing the Republican front-runner that his candidacy was invalid per state laws. If not resolved by February 1st, Trump’s campaign for the Republican nomination is effectively over

Link

This has to be RNC shenanigans to get their favorite son in.

At the moment to angry, but not shocked, to write more.

Update...there are some posts that seem to imply this is old news. Only a previous NH attempt, which was dismissed in Nov. is old.

While I can't vouch for the source and they don't give their source (I know but news sites do this all the time) it does seem to be a new attempt.

Guess we will see at some point
edit on 24-12-2015 by liveandlearn because: edit to update

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow

Look I detest Trump.

But this doesnt seem right. Surely the people should decide. Even if they are idiots.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

So can't he just run as an independent and get around those laws?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

So can't he just run as an independent and get around those laws?

And split the GOP vote.........

Hmmmm

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Remembering the dirty tricks RNC used against Ron Paul, we should and perhaps did see some effort to take him down but this is much more overt than their tricks against Paul

These controlling committees need to go

link   
Trump should get Hussein Obama to issue an Executive Order that puts Trump in the Primaries

don't give me sass about that would be Presidential Overreach ..... that's nonsense

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Seems the devil is shedding its cloak. Now we see just how corrupt the system really is.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is not true. Here is an update from the CT's own source:

Updated: Ballot Law Commission throws out challenge to Trump's eligibility to appear on GOP primary ballot

www.wmur.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Remembering the dirty tricks RNC used against Ron Paul, we should and perhaps did see some effort to take him down but this is much more overt than their tricks against Paul

Seem Trump certainly isn’t a GOP insider and they want their golden boy Bush III.

But this plays into the Hillary hands as it will guarantee a democrat win.

So either wat the TPTB win.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Dirty politics as usual. Why should we expect anything else? It's because Trump isn't part of TPTB agenda. It's all set up for a Hillary presidency. God help us.

link   
Christian Times; always breaking the big stories. I'd need a much better source to believe this story. Sorry.

link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Happened to Ron Paul.
Happened to Bernie Sanders.
Happening to Donald Trump.

How, the American people cannot see this for what it is, is beyond me.

"But but but! But the liberals!"
"But but but! But the conservatives!"

Pay attention.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
This is not true. Here is an update from the CT's own source:

Updated: Ballot Law Commission throws out challenge to Trump's eligibility to appear on GOP primary ballot

www.wmur.com...

I thought it sounded like a BS story.
Not that the Republican establishment wouldn't like to do it, but I am pretty sure that they know it would backfire terribly on them.
edit on b000000312015-12-24T10:43:06-06:0010America/ChicagoThu, 24 Dec 2015 10:43:06 -06001000000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This isn't true. I don't know about the source, but there was a CHALLENGE to Trump being on the ballot, but it was promptly dismissed.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, that takes care of New Hampshire. Didn't notice it includes the other states. Maybe they will set a precedent.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Christian Times Newspaper is your premier online source for news, commentary, opinion, and half-baked theories. Christian Times Newspaper does not take responsibility for any of our readers' actions that may result from reading our stories. We make it abundantly aware that some stories are satire, and some are speculation.

about us

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm having my doubts about the validity of this story, with CT being the ONLY source for it.

Put out yesterday, you would think by now it would be all over MSM, but there is not really a peep of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Dirty politics as usual. Why should we expect anything else? It's because Trump isn't part of TPTB agenda. It's all set up for a Hillary presidency. God help us.

No he is.
He is just controlled opposition.

At some point the GOP will kick him (as planned by the democrats) and he will run thrid party and split the GOP vote causeing a clinton win.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Not defending Trump but, IOWA doesn't have a primary, so this story has to be false. I support some of his messages, but not the man.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It sounds like some former chairman of one of those states has his panties in a wad because he doesn't feel that Trump represents the Republican Party's views.

I say, who is he to tell Republicans what their views have to be! Many of us Republicans have thought for quite a while now that the party isn't listening. We tried to tell them in 2012 and 2014!! Maybe they will listen now!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join