It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Five states REMOVE Trump from GOP Primary Ballot!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: liveandlearn

So can't he just run as an independent and get around those laws?

And split the GOP vote.........

Hmmmm

He's doing that already. Division in the ranks, a house divided.

Trump's trump.

What house isn't divided before a candidate is selected. look at the fight between Hillary and Obama before Obama received the 'nod'. The parties then close ranks and 'support' the selection.

The only difference is this time the tail is wagging the dog and is much more vocal. Plus Trump is brilliantly using this hugely powerful social media to the fullest.

There IS a chance the GOP Establishment 'caves in' and supports Trump as a better alternative than Hillary. Sigh, no, I'm grasping at straws on that one...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glassbender777
This is a huge Mistake by these States, not bc of Trumps campaign, but it shows everyone just what these crooked politicians will do to ensure that they get what they want no matter the voters choice. WTF.

If Trump is going to run as a 3rd party...he better get busy putting together some infrastructure. It's just a matter of time until the GOP dumps him.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: AboveBoard

Seems if the NH court ruled against it there was some validity.

I hear you on that. I meant that the five states were finished with him wasn't true - Trump did not get dumped.

AB.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Glassbender777
This is a huge Mistake by these States, not bc of Trumps campaign, but it shows everyone just what these crooked politicians will do to ensure that they get what they want no matter the voters choice. WTF.

If Trump is going to run as a 3rd party...he better get busy putting together some infrastructure. It's just a matter of time until the GOP dumps him.

2016 is going to be interesting, for sure. As a political junkie, ya gotta love election years for ten full months of political theater.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
To be completely fair to the OP, Natural News, dailymail, prison planet, and info wars have all become "legitimate," and "credible," sources as of late.

What's so different about this?

No, they really haven't.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Do they give a reason or is this just another clear case of corruption?

I dont get it. If they think he wont do well enough to get the nomination then they should let him run but the real problem is that he has enough money not to need to be bought like so many other politicians (isn't that really the reason they go into politics now?) they're afraid that he will do what he says and they just think he cant do that.

Oh and to those who will go at me that he doesn't understand or he is a racist etc. but trust me he says more to get attention and put him in front of the camera to make sure people know his face and recognise him more than the others.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Location, location, location. As in which FORUM this is in....

"LUDICROUS"

"ON-LINE"

"LIES"

Move along folks...nothing real here................

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yupp it was shown to be false so there is really nothing to see.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

ahhhh democracy at work....nice job republicans...way to isolate yourselves even more...it's like they are trying their hardest to be hated...
edit on 24-12-2015 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wuforde

Not defending Trump but, IOWA doesn't have a primary, so this story has to be false. I support some of his messages, but not the man.

Actually by not having a primary, it means Trumps name won't appear on the ballot.

So the information is about as reliable as a campaign promise.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Really? Maybe if baseless accusations are considered news? No one counts those outlets as reputable in any sort of way, add this Christian Times garbage. Someone appeals something and THAT'S the story? Any jackass can appeal. The fact that the proposal was immediately dismissed shows what a trash rag Christian Times is.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What house isn't divided before a candidate is selected. look at the fight between Hillary and Obama before Obama received the 'nod'. The parties then close ranks and 'support' the selection.

Imo, Trump is a plant to divide the party, in the peoples mind.

He's a business man, he'll never take the cut in pay.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yep, looks like my bad. Should have found additional sources. I was so angry at the time I saw it and knowing rnc, I didn't question enough.

Lesson learned...I hope.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Imo, Trump is a plant to divide the party, in the peoples mind.

He's a business man, he'll never take the cut in pay.

You may be right. Time will tell.

More and more feel the party needs to be divided, including me. I see zero change in the Republican operation in Congress.

That makes the possible election of Hillary as a "so what?". The traditional/neo Republicans(?) won't operate any differently than the Dems anyways.

I kick in the teeth is the order of the day. More and more that 'kick' is spelt TRUMP.

I have had absolutely more than enough of the usual Bulls**t. Time to give them some of their own medicine....

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
BREAKING: Five states REMOVE Trump from GOP Primary Ballot!

Can you say; inevitable?
The Killer Knowns are only the opening act!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes sir...you know? The whole Trump thing is pretty funny for him, and he's having a ball messing with people.

I dont see him really even taking or wanting the office. He does make the rest of the other candidates look pretty foolish. Maybe thats his point on pretending he cares about running....

But too, he's one billionaire who doesnt care how silly he makes himself look. Why should he? Filthy rich, disrespectful, own bodyguards, corporations. Doesnt need to be president of the people.

He already is president of his own little world.....I wish he'd just fade away sooner than later. He's an embarrassment to us all...

Happy Christmas

Best
edit on 24-12-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yep, they were dirty indeed, They wish they could remove him LOL...That why I like Trump, ONLY because the republicans, democrats, Rush Limbaugh and Lindsey Graham hate him, enough said ? Seriously, if Rush Limbaugh hates him then he is our guy.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I am hoping that this story is just rumour relating to the NH November challenge... but the story is breaking on several news sites over the last few days. We will see if there is any substance... what is happening though is that VA have announced that no first time voters will be allowed to vote in the primary... will other states follow to reduce Trump's vote?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join