It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guns control, Vegas driver and blaming inanimate objects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: deadcatsrule

There is no such thing as more deadly, drunk driver is a completely different problem which should be looked at independently.

You don't take one problem, find a bigger problem and make the first problem a non issue, you just have two problems, big or small.

Drunk drivers are a huge problem but unfortunately have no effective solution, you can't ban cars, and we don't want a ban on alcohol, so there are just laws and common sense as solution.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I din't do NOTHING!
GUY!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I din't do NOTHING!
GUY!

Too late I have made the list and you are on it, so now you also must turn in your guns and we need to put your kids in foster homes until we can determine if you are safe again... see how fun this is...lol

edit on 21-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm OFFENDED ...HA ...I win ,you gotta accommodate my racial characteristics I identify with which is Klingon.
If you don't I'll run to the ACLU and claim minority status.
NOT many Klingons...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Vector99

There was no screaming allah akbar. I know this because I personally asked about a dozen or so of the witnesses what happened.

You were right there weren't you Vec?
And this is why I love ATS!
We get the truth despite the media.

Yep, once the news broke I headed to the strip. I wanted to interview some people but I forgot my phone so no video interviews unfortunately

Most people said it was surreal, like a movie. A couple had mentioned they thought they heard quiet gunshots, like the gun was muffled. That wasn't the case, unfortunately that was actually the people hitting the car they heard.

I didn't realize she had parked right down the road or I would have gone and spoken with witnesses over by the Tuscany as well. Really a sad event, but even sadder some people are using this to push an agenda.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

If the government was successful in banning guns they could ban anything.

Free speech, religion, cars, etc.

edit on 21-12-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I'm OFFENDED ...HA ...I win ,you gotta accommodate my racial characteristics I identify with which is Klingon.
If you don't I'll run to the ACLU and claim minority status.
NOT many Klingons...

Screw it! I can not compete with #klingonlivesmatter...you win

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Awesome job IMO!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Has anyone else wondered if this was a retaliation for the Twitter posts about Muslims by Miss Puerto Rico?

Just a coincidence that this happened right in front of the Miss America pageant location?

EDIT: just noticed that it occurred in front of the Miss Universe pageant...

No it didn't, that was taking place at a nearby hotel...

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

There was no screaming allah akbar. I know this because I personally asked about a dozen or so of the witnesses what happened.

You were right there weren't you Vec?
And this is why I love ATS!
We get the truth despite the media.

It's an ATS member who posted a link to what looks like a right wing blog type site - no MSM outlet seems to have said anything about that being shouted.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: deadcatsrule

There is no such thing as more deadly, drunk driver is a completely different problem which should be looked at independently.

You don't take one problem, find a bigger problem and make the first problem a non issue, you just have two problems, big or small.

Drunk drivers are a huge problem but unfortunately have no effective solution, you can't ban cars, and we don't want a ban on alcohol, so there are just laws and common sense as solution.

guns are a huge problem but unfortunately have no effective solution, you can't ban all guns, and we don't want a ban on guns, so there are just laws and common sense as solution.

See what I did ,there no difference

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join