It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

guns control, Vegas driver and blaming inanimate objects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

No, the latter is a device that simply propels objects resembling rocks over a greater distance with greater accuracy than one could send them with a slingshot or muscle power or other readily available methods.

She could not have been an observing Muslim, as muslim women are not allowed to drive around alone, sometimes they are not even allowed to drive at all.

As far as cars and motor vehicles go, they cause so much more carnage and death on the roads that I am surprised they aren't more stringently regulated when they are....

But wait!, if the driver or the gun user doesn't care about the law or regulation of the thing they are doing, I don't suppose regulation of a thing, or writing things on pieces of paper denoting the use of things will help a whole lot anyway.

Laws are written for those who will follow them....

Got video with good sound?.

Nope.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Annee

Exactly. Only one purported witness says this and ATS members go wild with conformation of their own biases.

I'm still going with domestic dispute of some kind.

Of course, I could be completely wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
No worries, in a few years there'll be self driving cars and this will be a thing of the past. It might take a few decades, maybe even a century though before driving a car will be illegal but at least your children will grow up in a safer world.

They should modify weapons as well, equip them with tech that will need an individual to remotely judge whether or not the owner may use his or her gun. Talking about home/urban defense ofcourse, might not work in the woods without reception although I'm sure in a decade or two there will be coverage even in the most remote areas.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Annee

Exactly. Only one purported witness says this and ATS members go wild with conformation of their own biases.

Because this is a wet dream come true to some on ATS - person kills at least one other person without using a gun, therefore gun control is irrelevant, person (allegedly, very allegedly) cries out in Arabic - therefore must be Muslim therefore it must be an Islamic terror attack.... couldn't make it up really could you?

If only that dodgy article had an alleged picture of the perpetrator wearing a t shirt emblazoned with a pic of Obama and Clinton then all their festive wishes would all have come true.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

She could not have been an observing Muslim, as muslim women are not allowed to drive around alone, sometimes they are not even allowed to drive at all.

Nope.

Might want to educate yourself, you are referring to laws in particular countries that inhibit females (regardless of faith) from driving alone. Mind you, that's not as provocative is it?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Things would be different if we only had some common sense driving laws.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Has anyone else wondered if this was a retaliation for the Twitter posts about Muslims by Miss Puerto Rico?

Just a coincidence that this happened right in front of the Miss America pageant location?

EDIT: just noticed that it occurred in front of the Miss Universe pageant...

Miss Puerto Rico beauty queen, Destiny Velez, was suspended from the Miss America pageant yesterday after blasting Michael Moore and Muslims with a series of anti-Islamic tweets.

Miss Puerto Rico Suspended from Miss America Pageant After Muslim-Slamming Twitter Tirade

edit on 21-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

OBVIOUSLY I need a defensive vehicle...fulfilling my "Death Race" fantasy...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just noticed that only one solitary news site carried this 'Allahu Akbar' thing...

A Google search using the words: Lakeisha Holloway, Allahu Akbar turns up an interesting result:

A picture speaks a thousand words...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Can you spell A G E N D A?

Another search clears things up a bit:

Media cover up Islam Muslim terror - Google Search

One of the results from that search:

...it’s just like the last one, and just like the next one: it has played out in exactly the same way that the last jihad atrocity did, and in just the same way that the next one will play out as well. Mass killings by “radicalized” Muslims are followed by earnest statements from the President and the mainstream media that we must not rush to judgment, that the motive of the shooters was unclear, that we need gun control, that we need to address the real threat of climate change, that Muslims fear “Islamophobia,” and so on. It’s always a new massacre, but it’s always the same story.

If they do hear about such things at all from the mainstream media, their significance won’t be explained: no one on CBS or NBC or ABC or PBS or NPR or in the New York Times or the Washington Post will remind his or her audience that the Islamic State and other jihad groups consider themselves to be at war with the United States, and have explicitly and repeatedly called upon Muslims in the U.S. to commit mass murder of American civilians.

The mainstream media and the Obama Administration have insulted the intelligence of Americans long enough. Their denial and willful ignorance are endangering us all, as they continue to behave after every jihad attack that their primary duty is not protecting Americans, but protecting Islam’s image.

www.frontpagemag.com...

edit on 21-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A couple more stories that relate to the above:

This has just been revealed. While police refuse to admit the motive behind Lakeisha Holloway’s horrendous attack on the Las Vegas strip last night, we at News Foxes have discovered that it very well may have been targeting Miss Universe. Lakeisha Holloway was a want-to-be model in Las Vegas for a gig hoping for her big-break. According to TMZ, the woman who plowed into dozens of people on the Vegas strip Sunday night is a model who was in Sin City for a gig.

Likely Reason Behind Las Vegas Car Attack Revealed

Lakeisha Holloway is an Oregon resident who just started a clothing line. It’s unclear if she was in Vegas modeling her clothes, or just picking up modeling work. We got these pics of Holloway modeling lingerie, posing in a sexy dress and even posing with her daughter — the 3-year-old who was in the back seat of the car when she killed one pedestrian and injured 37. There's an eerie pic of Holloway posing in front of the fake Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel in Vegas, close to the scene of the carnage.

www.tmz.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There was no screaming allah akbar. I know this because I personally asked about a dozen or so of the witnesses what happened.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hear she took driving lessons and wasn't interested in parking or driving in reverse !!

A member after my own heart.

a reply to: DBCowboy

Things would be different if we only had some common sense driving laws.

OTF
edit on Rpm122115v03201500000055 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

I think his sign should read We Are All Fat...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

OBVIOUSLY I need a defensive vehicle...fulfilling my "Death Race" fantasy...

You see that is the problem here, why do you need a big car that goes really fast? Your car can do 150 but you can only go 70 why do you need so much more, why do you need to go 70 too? Do you use all the space in you Car/truck (don't get me started with trucks) all the time? I think if we pass a law to limit cars to this size we will save 30,000 or more lives every year.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

There was no screaming allah akbar. I know this because I personally asked about a dozen or so of the witnesses what happened.

You were right there weren't you Vec?
And this is why I love ATS!
We get the truth despite the media.
edit on Rpm122115v13201500000010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Alcohol is much more deadly than any gun
Drunk drivers kill more innocent people than guns
second hand smoke kills more people than guns

EVERY DAY IN AMERICA, ANOTHER 28 PEOPLE DIE AS A RESULT OF DRUNK DRIVING CRASHES.

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration FARS data, 2014. www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov...

DRUNK DRIVING COSTS THE UNITED STATES $199 BILLION A YEAR.

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. “The Economic and Societal Impact Of Motor Vehicle Crashes, 2010.” National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, May 2014, DOT HS 812 013. www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov...

IN 2013, 10,076 PEOPLE DIED IN DRUNK DRIVING CRASHES - ONE EVERY 52 MINUTES - AND 290,000 WERE INJURED IN DRUNK DRIVING CRASHES.

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration FARS data, 2014. www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov... National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. “The Economic and Societal Impact Of Motor Vehicle Crashes, 2010.” National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, May 2014, DOT HS 812 013. www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You see that is the problem here, why do you need a big car that goes really fast? Your car can do 150 but you can only go 70 why do you need so much more, why do you need to go 70 too? Do you use all the space in you Car/truck (don't get me started with trucks) all the time? I think if we pass a law to limit cars to this size we will save 30,000 or more lives every year.

That's right and the freeways won't even need lanes!

edit on Rpm122115v21201500000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadcatsrule
Alcohol is much more deadly than any gun
Drunk drivers kill more innocent people than guns
second hand smoke kills more people than guns

EVERY DAY IN AMERICA, ANOTHER 28 PEOPLE DIE AS A RESULT OF DRUNK DRIVING CRASHES.

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration FARS data, 2014. www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov...

DRUNK DRIVING COSTS THE UNITED STATES $199 BILLION A YEAR.

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. “The Economic and Societal Impact Of Motor Vehicle Crashes, 2010.”

IN 2013, 10,076 PEOPLE DIED IN DRUNK DRIVING CRASHES - ONE EVERY 52 MINUTES - AND 290,000 WERE INJURED IN DRUNK DRIVING CRASHES.

I'm not for drinking driving but a lot of people drink and any accident with ANY amount of alcohol involved is labeled Drunk Driving whether it played into it or not. There is another 20,000 + that also die not drunk driving related, so what is really the effects of drinking anything alcoholic and driving like a person who had a beer and couldn't avoid any of it either way.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Accept, I COULDN'T fit in one, I have a truck and I don't speed.
I was of course talking about welding blades to the bumpers ,gun mounts and armor,which are obviously common sense ideas here.
edit on 21-12-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Accept, I COULDN'T fit in one, I have a truck and I don't speed.
I was of course talking about welding blades to the bumpers ,gun mounts and armor,which are obviously common sense ideas here.

Ya I figured, you sir need to be put on a No Drive List.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join