It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst False Flag I Can Imagine For The Calais Camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The Calais camp is such a mess in every way. I had to look at it as a deliberate arrangement with a purpose for the false flag artists.

The worst I can imagine is a tanker going over the bridge.

It's as though it's been designed for it.

If I was the French I'd get reinforced crash barriers installed.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

That is just evil.....
More chance in 10 years Bob Geldof will gather all his friends together and sing another song.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Huh?

That's pretty much all I have to say at the moment - I have no idea what this thread is about, but at least it is in keeping with Kester's previous ramblings

Are you saying that the camp will be deliberately targeted, by an oil tanker falling off a bridge? To what end?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
good eye there mate...you think like a general, op

flagg

edit on 12-12-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I think that is what he's implying, but there's just as much chance as them all turning into zombies and eating everyone in France. Besides why waste a tanker when winter is here and the temperatures are soon to drop ? Combine that with the squalid conditions and most of them will soon be falling prey to deadly illness unfortunately

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
There is a saying in here
" The frost will drive a pig back home."

All they need to do is register themselves in France, but they don´t because they want to go to UK. Time will tell what happens there but i doubt this is a false flag as these refugees in Calais made their own decision not to register.

Longer it takes them to register and get actual help more pressure there is to french government and army to step in and force them to do so.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

if you were french - how would you propose funding the instalation of 10t crash protection along all the nessecary road way ?

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Only a very small section needs protecting. The bridge with the fake Banksey.
edit on 14 12 2015 by Kester because: alter wording

top topics

join