It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closing the Borders on Islam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
All this talk about not allowing Muslims into other countries has caused much division, is there any merit?
let's take a look at a country that has limits on Muslim accommodations, Japan.

Have the Japanese accommodated Muslims? The answer would surprise most, Japan is practically closed to Muslims.
What can we learn from Japans Muslim Immigration policies?
Japan officially forbids exhorting people to adopt the religion of Islam and anyone promoting Islam can face deportation and even a jail sentence. In addition Japanese society expects Muslims to pray at home any collective prostrating in the public can result in high fine and or deportation.

The Japanese tend to perceive Islam as a “strange and dangerous religion” that a true Japanese should avoid, and the recent murders of two Japanese nationals, Haruna Yukawa and Kenji Goto, by ISIS have not contributed to any improvement in the opinions of the Japanese on this matter.
And the most interesting thing in the Japanese approach to Muslims is the fact that the Japanese do not feel any guilt for such a “discriminatory” approach to Islam, and they evidently do not think they should apologize to Muslims for the negative way in which they perceive their religion. Arab gas and oil- yes, and Japan maintains good relations with Arab exporters. But Islam – no, and Muslim immigration- neither. Islam is something that is suitable for others, not for Japan, and therefore the Muslims must remain outside.

What's the result of these measures? No riots, beheadings, mass killings, not a single Japanese has been victim of a Muslim terrorist attack on Japanese soil in the last 30 years.

Two Japanese nationals, Haruna Yukawa and Kenji Goto, ISIS have not contributed to any improvement in the opinions of the Japanese.

In 2013, according to the US Department of State, a total of 9,707 terrorist attacks occurred worldwide, resulting in more than 17,800 deaths and more than 32,500 injuries. In addition, more than 2,990 people were kidnapped or taken hostage. Information about perpetrators was reported in source materials for 32 percent of terrorist attacks in 2013.
And of these 32 percent, or 17,800 deaths, only three Muslim terrorist groups, namely the Taliban, ISIS and Boko Haram, were responsible for 5,655 fatalities, or for 31.76 percent! That means that 31.76 percent out of the 32 percent of terrorist attacks which had reported information about the attackers were perpetrated by only three Muslim terrorist groups, out of a good 50 more that exist in our turbulent world!

Seems there is not a single country where Muslims would not show their true colors… But no! There is such a country. It’s one of the most developed countries on Earth, and its democratic nature is recognized worldwide, a true ally of the USA and a member of NATO. However, with all this, there was not a single terrorist attack perpetrated by Muslims in this country. Moreover, there was not a single, even minor, riot, disturbance or protest, no matter how many citizens of this country support cartoons of the prophet Muhammad published in some Danish newspaper or in a French magazine.

Maybe Europe and the USA should take a closer look at the Japanese model of dealing with the Muslims.

Source

edit on fFriday1559126f593206 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That is sanity! Islam is completely illegal when practiced according to our laws and our constitution. I know they want to change all that. But we do not have to let them.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

So is Christianity and Judaism of the bible.

Thank the freemasons for secularizing judeochritianity

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

The Japanese tend to perceive Islam as a “strange and dangerous religion”

LOL!

That is golden.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Perfect example of how extremism has become the new face of Islam..

No attacks on japan , maybe it's because japan isint caught up in ME affairs?

Just saying.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The Japanese are very quiet in public. They don't even speak on their cellphones in public places where they can be overheard. They are a very private people.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The Japanese government doesn't ask people about their religion like America Japan respects freedom of religion. So how are they denying people entry based on religion? I'm asking this because the article posts no links to back up their statements.
Islam in Japan

In Japan the government does not take religion into account as part of the demographic concern under religious freedom. As Michael Penn states, "The Japanese government does not keep any statistics on the number of Muslims in Japan. Neither foreign residents nor ethnic Japanese are ever asked about their religion by official government agencies".

Here is something else the article got wrong.

One of the leaders of the Muslim community in Japan, Nur Ad-Din Mori, was asked: “What percentage of Japan’s total population are Muslims?” He responded, “The answer at the moment is: One out of a hundred thousand.” Japan’s population is 130 million people, so if these Muslim leaders are correct, then there must be around 1300 Muslims. But even those Muslims who obtained immigration permits and lived many years in the country have very poor chances of becoming Japanese citizens.

The number of Muslims in Japan is actually closer to 70,000. Seems like you posted a article based on BS.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Oops. Japan is giving millions to help the Syrian refugees, but aren't taking any. A quick google..... copy and paste for you.... but you're not going to like it

is japan taking refugees

edit on 12/11/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Japan Shintoism 79.2%, Buddhism 66.8%, Christianity 1.5%, other 7.1% note: total adherents exceeds 100% because many people practice both Shintoism and Buddhism (2012 est.)

www.cia.gov...

Your saying 7.1% "others" somehow equals 70.000 Muslims?

Regardless of the numbers why are the Muslims behaving themselves in Japan?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls.

But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Unity_99

So is Christianity and Judaism of the bible.

Thank the freemasons for secularizing judeochritianity

Christianity is not Judaism. But just in case you have not noticed, Jews have done none of these things here.

The old testament, believe this what you are referring to, or history perhaps, as opposed to THIS VERY DAY IN OUR MODERN TIMES. The old testament has their events, or violent gore, fixed in time around circumstances. Its not open ended. They don't use this as on ongoing command. Islam is completely different, and has no box for the past scriptures to be contained in, but is ongoing, instructions. It is what it is, and quite frankly I've read about attempts to reform it, not possible. To even change anything within it, is completely against its commands.

The New Colossus written by Emma Lazarus, with the famous words, "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses" was written for the Jewish immigrants who were escaping harsh conditions, those of her own heritage. They came and they were very grateful, eager to safety and freedom.

This has been badly construed lately to include those who want to change our nations.

That those who think they can shame people, into something historic. All nations have bloody borders, and the past is the past. We don't use historical events to justify anything modern.

And events by our nations aren't under religious banners. Its not jihad Christians against another sect of Christian in the Ukraine for example.

This is today, 2015, when energy went zero point decades ago, the world was freed and upgraded (oops, I mean hijacked by PTB) and we all got our beamships. I am NOT joking about this.

I don't want any of them here. I do want the evil cartel to stop destablizing middle eastern countries and dealing with Saudi Arabia and extreme Islam. And helping them rebuild.

But we're not going Sharia, and I have no fear of Christians or Jews, there is no other group on earth that has the same goal, and actions as Middle East, walking into our countries invited by a TRAITOR.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Good points, do your stuff at home. Hey in some places in Marrocco its cool to touch up eight year old girls, WTH. I mean come on, then we are concerned about what they can do on our soiL Stick to the basic laws same as everyone, then your religious spin can be rolled out at home. If you dont like it, how about you stay in your homeland. Its pretty basic stuff guys. Why would would we even be interested in your religeon, many muslims most certainly are not interested in anything other than their own. They must be laughing down their sleeves at our stance.

The Japanese tend to perceive Islam as a “strange and dangerous religion”

Hey respect for the Japanese, its their view and their society. Funny thing is, of all the Japanese I have met and seen around the world they seem to very much respect the way things are localy. Wonder why?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The Japanese weren't that much different than the Muslim extremists during the last century. Anyone remember the Kamikaze missions?

Death before dishonor?

Religious terrorism vs political terrorism...

What's the difference?

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Your talking about a war, we were talking about people just becoming citizens. Big big difference!a reply to: real_one

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
Your talking about a war, we were talking about people just becoming citizens. Big big difference!a reply to: real_one

Get your head out of the sand. Islamic extremists believe that they're fighting a holy war.

I guess war can only be war if it fits the agenda you're pushing? Is there not a "war on terror"?

I was pointing out the hypocrisy in the OP article but I'll leave you to your bashing of a whole religion as bigotry seems to be the new norm around here.

The article is bunk.

Carry on...

<<   2 >>

join