It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Better yet add them to 'terrorist' watch lists while your at it.

How about just adding them to "hate group" lists?

Well them ban them from entering the country if yall are so scerred.
And they're already here - born and raised from the cradle - and prone to listening to warmongers.

Not 'scerred' - disgusted.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The irony is that 70% of women who have had abortions are Christians.

Robert Lewis "fink of the theetus" Dear Jr. should let that sink in.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why am I not surprised that the right wing posters are all deflecting and insulting instead of actually looking at the evidence presented?

Because they're exposed. Their as*s is on fire.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Someone just needs to go and list out the terror attacks on US soil for the last 10 years and sort them out. I bet you'd be surprised at the outcome...

I've met radical anti-government types, they exist...and in far greater numbers than anyone would believe. The catch is, just like any radical group -- most never follow through on any actual plots they scheme up.

Many are arrested far before they get the opportunity to blow anything up or shoot anyone.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Okay, taken at face value.

Now, explain the nutters out there who share your values and behave like asshats.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Right. Especially if you wear a gasmask all day and think you need an arsenal of assault weapons.

Yo it's just an avatar.

And well to be blunt not your or anyone else's place to tell me what i 'need' or don't need.

Yeah, actually, we do.

I know which is what some would call a paranoid delusion.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I fully accept that there are plenty of rightwing christian terrorists.

What I dont accept is the tone, the accusatory nature, and the fact that most of the sources use are political sites whose sole purpose is to win elections regardless of truth.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"Right" and "left" are such broad generalizations to the point of being almost meaningless to this discussion.

There are many people who share beliefs with people from the supposed opposing spectrum and disagree on other beliefs from people in their supposed "wing".

There is only one Islam.

You either believe a 1400 year old sociopath pedophile is god's infallible prophet and his book of fairy tales is the perfect word of Allah and the only law there is or you don't.

edit on 11-12-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
a reply to: theNLBS

Right. With left-wing BLM protesters advocating the removal of our Constitutional rights at universities all across the United States, you use a lone crackpot to levy a blanket accusation against Christian right-wingers of terrorism and make the supposition that they are a greater threat to our freedoms than even Islamists. You even supported your biased bull# with a chart that you pulled out of your ass! God forbid someone pulls out a chart from somewhere! Using false statistics is a cheap tactic that politicians use every day. I see you have learned how to bull# your viewers from the best there is.

Anyone even half-awake right now can recognize your claims as being absurd on their face. Why does ATS even entertain your program? "Next Level Bull#" is an apt name for your program, because that's all it is. Not what your covering, no. The bull# is you and your program itself.

I bet muslims love lefties. They probably sit back and laugh at how libs get so outraged over one whack-job and start screaming about how right wingers are the dangerous ones. Libs are playing right into the muslim terrorists hands.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Okay, taken at face value.

Now, explain the nutters out there who share your values and behave like asshats.

I don't have to.

Maybe ask Reagan? He decided to defund mental health programs and facilities.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Thats like all christians believe in a guy that hung out with hookers and poor people.

Just wow lol

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

How about just adding them to "hate group" lists?

So basically you want Republicans added to a 'hate' list.

That's nice.

link   

You don't like the tone? Well I don't like the tone when right wing people yell about Muslims irrationally. Looks like we each have our own problems.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: theNLBS

You are heading into ignorant and risky territory with a post like this. I suggest you think about the implications involved here.

Are we going to start calling everybody terrorists specific to whatever group they most closely relate to?

I figured someone like you would want to reduce labeling, rather than increase it. This allows everyone to be labeled a terrorist for almost any reason.

Is the recent case with the black man who killed two white kids because they were white, and praised BLM movement as motivation a terrorist? In your eyes probably not, and probably not even a hate crime in your eyes either.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Robert Dear was in the clinical sense.

Bat snip crazy.

There is NO arguing.

4 cans short of a six pack crazy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

www.nydailynews.com...

Pictures, and WORDS there speak a thousand words.

We can deny that piece of trash until we're blue in the face and the left isn't gonna let up. They'll twist stories to make us sound like lunatics, and they'll run with those stories until they finally catch a hint of someone not a lefty doing a crime, and they won't stop trying to rub it in our faces. That's how you know they finally found something they believe.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That's right guys. Let's take the focus off of yourselves and put it on Islam.

Deflection does not change the topic of the thread or the reality of it.

Stop being side-stepping sissies and take responsibility for what you have created.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You don't like the tone? Well I don't like tone when right wing people yell about muslims irrationally. Looks like we each have our own problems.

Neither do I.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Well that's what the right does with muslims and muslim terrorists. So y'all are just getting what you dished out.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Well this ought to be a party for leftists that think anyone who opposes gun resrictions, abortion, and uncontrolled expansion of government power are all terrorists.

Thanks for yet another vehicle for leftist brow-beating and bs.

Hyperbole much? We both...hell we all...know that is not what we're talking about here.

Stochastic terrorism is an issue no matter who it is being radicalized. And the noise level today is at defcon 1.

Let's do have another NLBS thread about the left wing though. Good idea. Bring it.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This just adds to my conviction that liberalism is truly a mental illness. They are unable to examine with any real rationalization the layers of any issue. Emotional freaks that can't see past the tip of their noses! Unbelievable that anyone would compare actual terrorism with these lone crazies that go off the deep end.

Research the Weather Underground Organization....that was a true terrorist organization. And guess what!? The mentally ill libs of this country have rewarded one of its members with an academic position and he even hosted a big fund raiser for another mentally ill lib, Barrack Hussein Obama, our infiltrator in chief.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join