It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 03.07: Radical Right Wing Terrorism; That's Right, We Said it.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Keyword is reimbursement. I know some people hate definitions, but they can clear up confusion.

Reimbursement is an act of compensating someone for an expense. Often, a person is reimbursed for out-of-pocket expenses when the person incurs those expenses through employment or in an account of carrying out the duties for another party or member.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You're participating in one now.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
According to many members of this forum there are no stats on Christian terrorist so there are no Christian terrorist.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Robert Dear was in the clinical sense.

Bat snip crazy.

There is NO arguing.

4 cans short of a six pack crazy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

www.nydailynews.com...

Pictures, and WORDS there speak a thousand words.

I would be comfortable in saying that there are many on the Right that are bat # crazy and it's about time more of us started to point it out.

My apologies if this thread is not the PC, emotionally safe thread you would like, but sometimes you have to pull up your bootstraps, be a man and take blame for the crap you create.

It's your # sandwich.....why don't you take the first bite?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Exactly.

Reimbursement... FOR BABY PARTS!

The nut-job made absolutely no mention of "sales" or "videos".

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Great thread, now let me sit back and watch the salty tears, insults and excuses from the emotional members of ats.

hmm...you seem to have a high opinion of "dukeofjive696969" impact on the rest of us members....don't.
edit on 11-12-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: buster2010

There are plenty of Christian terrorists.

They are far fewer in number than Islamic terrorists around the world. They are also mostly locally acting.

There is a few Christian terror groups many don't even consider. Mexican Drug Cartels are filled to the brim with people who would consider themselves Christian.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well, it's on you all to prove you're sane. The things I hear and see from the far-right crowd don't seem sane to me.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
No doubt there is domestic terrorism from the right wing in this country, and when it appears it should be dealt with as harshly as any terrorism.

However, I question your definition of what you consider terrorism to be. You state in addition to the two or three incidents that are admitted, there have been 11 other arsons or shots fired, etc. since 9-11. That amounts to less than one incident a year. This is not to say that we shouldn't be vigilant in curbing all violence of this sort, but this hardly seems to be a much larger threat as Islamic terrorism (which admittedly has been overblown also).

You seem to criticize the protests of planned parenthood or abortion centers in general as potentially violent, but those protests seem no worse than feminists protests or BLM protests, etc. I don't recall anti abortion protesters rioting to the level we have seen BLM, so would you consider BLM left wing terrorism?

I also would like to caution you from using and cheering some of the government statistics on radical right wingers. I believe you have made videos that have frequently quoted the constitution or claimed our amendments are being stripped. According to our government, that makes you a potential right wing terrorist. In fact, the mere fact that you are one of the faces of a conspiracy web site probably puts you high on the list.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just an observation;

We often hear that the Left has a problem of not taking blame for their mistakes, or passing the blame off on to others, but what is happening in this thread?

The Right refuses to take blame for the fruit of their actions/media and they are trying to push blame on to others.

Irony can be humorous.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well them ban them from entering the country if yall are so scerred.

Better yet add them to 'terrorist' watch lists while your at it.

It's your # sandwich

Nope it's not.

It's the Christianphobes trying to make other people take a bite.

Luckily most don't.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Thanks for proving me right.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well them ban them from entering the country if yall are so scerred.

Even though they are a greater threat, I'm not scared. That's why it's funny to see you guys fumble all over yourselves in fear over Muslims.

Nope it's not.

It's the Christianphobes trying to make other people take a bite.

Luckily most don't.

Obviously, my comment went over your head.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I've not seen one post that states that opposing gun restrictions is terrorism or any of the rest of it.

You disagree that Dear is a terrorist?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

S&F. Good thread. Please, do say more about those right-wing S.O.B gun totting wannabe hasholes.
edit on 11-12-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Want a load of bull#...from you.

You proclaim that videos inspired the attack as fact when there is no proof of that.

This lone nut has a history of anti-abortion activism that dates to way before the videos, that dared to publicize the dirty secret of planned parenthood's trafficking baby parts, were ever released.

Yes. Planned parenthood does traffic in baby parts and freely admits doing so. The only aspect that remains unclear is whether they profit from it or not.

You often do not need proof for common sense.

Man that's rich coming from you...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Apparently the christianphobia went over some heads.

Maybe I should have used XENOPHOBIA too.

But topics like this really do expose how the party of tolerance only deludes themselves.

Not others.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Love the liberal entertainment research links you used. You should have gone ahead and posted the Daily News link too, that also had the head of the NRA listed as a right wing terrorist. Heh.

+14 more 
link   
Why am I not surprised that the right wing posters are all deflecting and insulting instead of actually looking at the evidence presented?

+13 more 
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Well, it's on you all to prove you're sane. The things I hear and see from the far-right crowd don't seem sane to me.

I dont have # to prove to you.

I'm a parent, a veteran that loves and serves this country, and I am a fiscally conservative libertarian. My actions speak for themselves. I am not responsible for you, your actions, or that of anyone else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join