It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your the most favourite comics hero?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mad13

Wolverine, The Punisher, and Batman.

Also, there needs to be a comic where these three get melded into one gargantuan face wrecking machine. Think about it! The smarts and gadgets of Batman, the claws and regeneration of Wolverine, and the savage vindictiveness of The Punisher...mmmm...think of the number of casket makers that could keep in beer and chips!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

There was a DC/Marvel amalgamation series that combined Batman and Wolverine into one character

edit on 11-12-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta
I like Wizard. I didn't know they stopped printing it. That sucks.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
No problem! They have Marvel, DC, and even Indie titles. They also have a channel called Eligible Monster that has video game stuff if you're interested in that. Also, one called List Bomb that has top 10 lists. Benny, the guy who does most of the Comicstorian episodes, really gets into the stories. I mean, he gets excited and it makes it that much more interesting.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well I've always enjoyed heroes who ain't perfect. They have issues as all normal beings have and always strive to be better themselves as a person in life.

Like Spider man, The flash, Batman and several more. So i guess for my part i kind of admire them since they allow themselves be vulnerable and strive to overcome every days issues they face whether they be villain or love life.

Superheroes who is know it all, invincible or immortal doesn't not appeal to me as if .. very boring.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Yes, I had heard that, but I think they would have needed to add a little Frank Castle in there, just to make the resulting hybrid a little more lustful for the brain blood of his enemies.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thank you for supporting!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It'd have to be Batman.... have loved him since I was like 2 years old.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hmm. I'll have to think about this one.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
I wonder who it could be. *Looks at Intrepid's avatar*

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
His avatar looks like a sprite from capcoms XMEN Children of the Atom. One of my favorite fighting games.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
I was being ironic. I know it's Wolverine.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Lol I know u knew who it was, I was just saying that's where it looks like it came from

<< 1  2   >>

join