It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your the most favourite comics hero?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Rick Grimes from the walking dead, Spawn (McFarlane) and Hell Spawn (Ben Templesmith) Monocyte by M3 , and my favorite bad guy has to be apocalypse from xmen or carnage. Marvel bad guys are always really awesome.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I got u, Bro!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

I want her to save me. If you know what I mean

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Spiderman

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Superman has long been my favorite, but not because of the comics or movies. It has more to do with my childhood and needing someone to look up too. I grew up DC, but I am really enjoying all that Marvel has to offer as of late. I get really sick of the DC vs. Marvel because as long as both are out there doing well, we will keep on getting more movies and toys for my collection!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nice Joke!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I haven't nailed down a favourite yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sorceror Supreme Doctor Stephen Strange without a doubt. The old stuff. Close seconds are Moon Knight (cuz he doesn't even know who he is half the time) and the Silver Surfer (the ultimate martyr, tragic yet undying and having to deal with his lonliness while he surfs the cosmos).

Favorite villian/force of Nature:
Easily Galactus. The sole survivor of the last Universe. Now, a planet devouring force...In purple short pants...with a hat that makes all Popes jealous!
edit on 11-12-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Captain Hindsight!!! Changed my world for the better. His advice was remarkably spot on.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
Captain Hindsight!!! Changed my world for the better. His advice was remarkably spot on.

I would have said Coon and Friends and Professor Chaos, but I don't think an actual physical comic book exists for them!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Rick Grimes from the walking dead, Spawn (McFarlane) and Hell Spawn (Ben Templesmith) Monocyte by M3 , and my favorite bad guy has to be apocalypse from xmen or carnage. Marvel bad guys are always really awesome.

Sometimes I really like the concept of Apocalypse. Same with Kang the Conqueror. It just depends who is writing.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mad13

The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers will always be a classic and a favorite of mine.

Hallellujha-gobble, hallellujha-gobble!....

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
I definitely agree the artists and writers to me make or break a character. I sent u a U2U awhile ago did you receive it? If not u2u me and I will send again regarding my comic book.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Well captain Hindsight knew this moment would come and has already started the printing process.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Fritz the Cat.....all hail R Crumb

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The Silver Surfer. Honorable mention to Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Multiple Man , The Flash, Shazam (Captain Marvel) , The Question, Spider Jerusalem.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mad13
Have you seen a channel called Comicstorian on youtube? They discuss comic books of all types on there. They've had some cool Batman story lines on there lately.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I've never heard of that, (I know you weren't addressing me) thanks for making that available in definatley foing to check that out dude.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ive tried to get into channels like that but usually cant. I just wish they would go back to printing Wizard magazine

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join