It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel the Main Buyer of ISIS Oil — Shocking!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: buster2010

While that sounds like the truth and the reality I see it as an opportunists hypocrisy, but then again Israel are not the only ones buying from ISIS the same way that it was many other countries buying from Sadam during the US restrictions imposed on his country, sadly the list of buyers was blackened to avoid speculations leading to international conflicts.

Nobody was listening to Russia claims on Turkey buying from ISIS, but now we got Israel in the bandwagon too.

I wonder how many other countries are doing the same, maybe China?

Are you just making this up as you go along?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Don't know if this was posted, but an Israeli news outlet has commented on an Arab news outlet based in London accusing Israel of buying oil from ISIS. Of course, the Israeli outlets says it's BS but I wanted to post because thread.

Arab paper claims Israel biggest buyer of Islamic State oil

A London-based news outlet has claimed Israel is the largest buyer of Islamic State oil, saying it has uncovered a smuggling network that provides the Jewish state with thousands of barrels at dirt-cheap prices.

Al-Araby Al-Jadeed, which publishes a widely read newspaper in Arabic and English and is linked to accused former Knesset member Azmi Bishara, claims Kurdish and Turkish smugglers transport the oil out of Syria and Iraq before selling it at rock bottom prices. According to the report, which was denied by Jerusalem, Israel is the primary buyer of the oil, with “several brokers” involved in purchase and transport.

Most of the oil comes from two fields in Iraq and the Deir el-Zour site in Syria, where production runs from sunset to sunrise supervised by workers and engineers kept on in their jobs by IS after it captured the territory, according to the report.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

After Turkey puts the oil on ships into the Med do you really think Israel would know it comes from or that it came from ISIS held areas in Syria. Get a grip!

You blame Israel for everything crowd are really getting annoying, especially AFTER TURKEY is the one supporting ISIS in every category!!! Russia proves that and you all get butt hurt you cant blame Israel anymore.

But hey lets concoct another story to distract the fact that Turkish troops just invaded Iraq to help their ISIS brothers!!!

That is rich.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Sooner or later, (hopefully sooner) the American people are going to wake up to the fact that this is what Israel does. Over and over and over again.

Israel is always in a constant state of funding and instigating middle eastern conflicts and then they orchestrate false flag attacks against America in order to get us to come over and fight the enemies they intentionally created.

Worst part is, we give them billions a year to do it!

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that Israel is trading weapons for ISIS oil as well.

It's what they do!

edit on 6-12-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

do you even read anything? here let me help you:

" sold for $15-18 per barrel (WTI and Brent Crude currently sell for $41 and $45 per barrel)"

But yeah, of course, Israel has no clue it comes from ISIS right?

They're just really, really lucky to pay 1/3 of the price everyone else pays right?
They must thank the magic Iraqi oil pixie every day
edit on 6-12-2015 by bitcoinforever because: .

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Last week it was Turkey.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This weeks it's Israel.

I wonder who it's gonna be next week.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Just a thought that maybe Israel was threatened by ISIS that if they didn't buy oil from them that the radical extremists would go to Israel and cause chaos and beheadings there? So maybe they were pressured to buy oil on "good faith" that their citizens would not be exposed to terrorism????
Just a thought

A swing, and a miss lol.

Isis works for Israel, bro.

What kind of terrorist threat is this:"Buy our oil for 60% less than msrp, or else we attack"... ..

Jesus..

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It goes through Turkey and Turkish hands before being sold to Israel.

Do people even read things before posting? It doesn't seem like it.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: rupertg
ISIS: Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

I'm in two minds about this one. There are so many stories of how ISIS got started, it's difficult to decide which one is accurate.

Eta: Surely if the Israelis were directly involved then one of the ISIS defectors would have blown the whistle by now? ?

And you think that would be announced on CNN or fox? The attempted bombing of mexican congress one month prior to 9/11 wasn't announced on CNN or fox because the perpetrators were caught and they weren't Muslim.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bitcoinforever

So lemme wrap my head around this.

A jewish state gets their oil from a bunch of sunni muslim extremists that hates the ever living hell out of them.

That right ?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Can't find any legit coverage on this. Doesn't make any sense for Israel, too much to loose.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kargun

it's like every person posting has a complete inability to read.
Israel pay 1/3 of the market price, not over market price.

honestly people, try to read even a couple of sentences before posting.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitcoinforever

Why would the state of Israel by oil from a terrorist group to save 500k a day to potentially loose out on BILLIONS of US grants. Just imagine how dumb this would be for Israel.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
wow this is crazy.. im assuming they wont be buying the oil anymore. looks to me the world is about to revoke the arabians oil card. thats why opec is keepig prices low.. they just are trying to keep their clients around with a sale bc they know # is hitting the fan.. everyone knows we dont need arabian oil anymore.... the world has tons of other resources if dealing with arabian oil is gonna fuel radical islam.. no pun intended

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

do you even read anything? here let me help you:

" sold for $15-18 per barrel (WTI and Brent Crude currently sell for $41 and $45 per barrel)"

But yeah, of course, Israel has no clue it comes from ISIS right?

They're just really, really lucky to pay 1/3 of the price everyone else pays right?
They must thank the magic Iraqi oil pixie every day

Are you that Naive to think Turkey is going to sell it cheaper than it cost them to ship it??

I can read anything but I also use common sense and know when Europe prints anything about Israel it is BS, especially days after one of their own NATO partners is proven to be guilty as hell being the main smuggler of Syrian oil. They will blame it on someone else as a DISTRACTION for the bash the Jews crowd, WHICH IS MOST OF THE POPULATION IN EUROPE!

It takes 42 gallons to make up one barrel which makes typically 19 gallons of fuel. DO THE MATH!!

Showing a map where it goes through Turkey first and then believing it then goes to Israel by sea is ridiculously naive, Turkey HATES Israel with a passion!! The last thing they would do is sell them oil never mind that cheap.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

A jewish state gets their oil from a bunch of sunni muslim extremists that hates the ever living hell out of them.

That right ?

Yes and they prove this hate by attacking every nation around Israel but not Israel. That's what I call hate.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kargun

Why would the state of Israel by oil from a terrorist group to save 500k a day to potentially loose out on BILLIONS of US grants. Just imagine how dumb this would be for Israel.

They wouldn't!! Turkey would never sell Israel, or at that price anyhow, its a BS story to blame someone else when Turkey just got busted. Its not even cost effective to ship it at that price lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: neo96

That right ?

Yes and they prove this hate by attacking every nation around Israel but not Israel. That's what I call hate.

Its called common sense, just look at what happened when the Arabs have attacked Israel. They got their butts handed to them. Has nothing to do with Israel being in on something. God, you all need to get a clue!!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

It goes through Turkey and Turkish hands before being sold to Israel.

Do people even read things before posting? It doesn't seem like it.

The BASH Israel crowd cant put two and two together when Israel is concerned. A story like them being in charge of ISIS is the most ridiculous in history but a lot of them believe it.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Isreal

For terrorists by terrorists

Like we did not see this coming. Don't expect to hear anything about this in the MSM. While all the neo-conservative zealots cry wolf "Isis" they are quick to embrace the facilitators of Isis , Isreal.

Being hugged while being stabbed multiple times in the back

Amazing
edit on 6-12-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join