It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel the Main Buyer of ISIS Oil — Shocking!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Israel the Main Buyer of ISIS Oil
russia-insider.com...< br />

Citing multiple sources, the Israeli business press are now reporting that Israel is the main recipient of ISIS oil:

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

The oil is extracted from Dir A-Zur in Syria and two fields in Iraq and transported to the Kurdish city of Zakhu in a triangle of land near the borders of Syria, Iraq and Turkey. Israeli and Turkish mediators come to the city and when prices are agreed, the oil is smuggled to the Turkish city of Silop marked as originating from Kurdish regions of Iraq and sold for $15-18 per barrel (WTI and Brent Crude currently sell for $41 and $45 per barrel) to the Israeli mediator, a man in his 50s with dual Greek-Israeli citizenship known as Dr. Farid. He transports the oil via several Turkish ports and then onto other ports, with Israel among the main destinations.

In August, the “Financial Times” reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude.”

It's been well-established that Turkey is a major transportation hub for ISIS oil smuggling operations. But where is the oil sent? Someone has to buy it. The answer, apparently, is: Israel.

Al-Araby published an extensive investigation which lays out in detail how oil is transported from ISIS-controlled wells to Israel via Turkey.

Israel has become the main buyer for oil from ISIS controlled territory, reports "al-Araby al-Jadeed."
www.globes.co.il...

“Israel has in one way or another become the main marketer of ISIS oil. Without them, most ISIS-produced oil would have remained going between Iraq, Syria and Turkey. Even the three companies would not receive the oil if they did not have a buyer in Israel,” an industry official told the newspaper "al-Araby al-Jadeed."

****************************************************************************************************************************************

So breaking down who are the buyers of ISIS oil are finally unraveling...and who is in the midst or forefront? Israel???? As if there couldn't me any more drama in the mix...why would Israel support ISIS??? We know the country has a lot of money...and probably are looking to purchase oil for a good price no matter who the supplier is.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: added color to text

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
ISIS: Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Kinda answers the question of why ISIS doesn't seem to be terrorizing Israel so far. They wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds them.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why is this news Shocking.?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

I'm in two minds about this one. There are so many stories of how ISIS got started, it's difficult to decide which one is accurate.

Eta: Surely if the Israelis were directly involved then one of the ISIS defectors would have blown the whistle by now? ?
edit on 6-12-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The Zionist media over hear will not only not accept this but likely wont even report it!

....And if they do they'll marginalize it by saying it's Arab and Russian propaganda.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Kinda answers the question of why ISIS doesn't seem to be terrorizing Israel so far. They wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds them.

Does anyone remember this statement when the Iran deal came out that mentioned Israel?

Since that comment nothing has been mentioned about Israel until NOW! So who is hiding what information from us? Something doesn't sit right with me on this Iran-Israel drama.

Edit: The only thing I can think of is arming Iran to take over Huge oil discovery in Golan Heights so that would put pressure on Israel to cooperate with Iran (who now have funds to purchase or create nukes to use against Israel). Man...this oil thing is so messed up

edit on 6-12-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh dear.

True or not this isn't good as it's another shot across the bow from Russia.

I will say though Israel really is keeping a low profile on this IS stuff. No great shock as they're dead center in the middle of the Levant. They know this isn't going to end well.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Hey, that sounds pretty good. It could also be Israeli Secret Import Service though.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Why is this news Shocking.?

Any oil talks have usually involved Iran, Syria, Turkey...and the odd mention of Russia...don't hear about Israel involved in ISIS oil purchasing.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Hey, that sounds pretty good. It could also be Israeli Secret Import Service though.

No, there is video evidence of such an insidious organisation being created. Whether they are the masterminds behind Daesh remains to be seen.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Having done a small trawl through Google, the only sources I can find are from conspiracy nuts. I'm not entirely sure this angle holds any weight.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I'm in two minds about this one. There are so many stories of how ISIS got started, it's difficult to decide which one is accurate.

Eta: Surely if the Israelis were directly involved then one of the ISIS defectors would have blown the whistle by now? ?

Do you really think the gullible fools who decide to join this vile organisation are going to be told the truth? They are just brain washed into hating the west and concentrate on handing out punishment to people who don't fit their ideology.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
They're Jewish, hence they want a bargain

Before anyone takes offence I am Jewish, so I'm allowed to make jokes about this.

Sick and strange but true.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Having done a small trawl through Google, the only sources I can find are from conspiracy nuts. I'm not entirely sure this angle holds any weight.

Well, it would be in the best interest of Israel if the Muslims were fighting in their own countries. ISIS is actually taking the pressure off of Israel and as long as the Arabs are fighting ISIS Israel has less to worry about.

Now what I say is just a comment to show that Israel supporting ISIS is not bad for their countries best interest. Unless Israel gets caught at it. Is it really happening? I don't know, I only know that the enemy of your enemy is your friend until you do not need them anymore.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Kinda makes it pretty clear why they wanted to warn the oil truck drivers the other week. I wouldnt doubt the Cheney related oil company is a probable front for another fulfillment location for the stolen oil if this turned out to be true.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The Golan Heights development would be a good cover for Israel to get stolen Syrian/Iraqi oil into the country should the Turkish border become too troublesome. Then again how long would it take to develop the "fields" with them being in disputed territory.

Something to make you go hmm.
edit on 12/6/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Dont be mad.
Jews buy wholesale.
Gentiles buy retail.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Nothing in this crazy world shocks me anymore. Add this to the list if true.

edit on 6-12-2015 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well, once you make a snow ball on a hill and it's big enough to roll on it's own ... you don't have stick around to help it rolling anymore.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join