It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian State’ Threatens to Kill Muslims - "The Islamic State now has competition"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: angeldoll

Simple it will be the religion of self gratitude....believe in yourself and leave a donation as you walk out the door

I'm glad you find yourself amusing. It seems no one else does.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: piney

Firstly, commenting on religious zealotry or religious anything does not amount to anything resembling racism.

Another detail one would do well to realize is that in the Jewish Talmud and other writings, Jews are allowed to do pretty much anything they want to non jews.

Just about like the Islamic doctrine does.

Last time I was in Israel, everyone looked pretty much like Arabs to me.

Don't dare say that to them though.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Who is praising IS?

You said we ridicule Christians and yet you are ridiculing atheists.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

What in the name of all that's holy are you talking about?
IS is not innocent of anything, they are psychopaths hiding behind a religious mask butchering people left right and center. Religious extremists look the same to me, they're closer to each other than they would care to admit.

My point was that hate and fear begets hate and fear. Murder in the name of a god is still murder. And spreading flour in a mosque is childish and provocative, when what is needed is unity irrespective of labels and religious affinity.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Haha I didn't realise I was so scary! Think I can join your SelfGratitude-ianity, before I scare anyone else needlessly?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So when a Christian sends a threatening letter with threats of murder, its just 'No harm done', but when someone not Christian on the internet disagrees with you, atheists are worthy of fear? I'm afraid I think that is Hypocritical.

I happen to volunteer at the church in my village on weekends clearing the cemetery from rubbish, best tell the old dears at the church to quake in fear of me and my mighty litterpicker!
edit on 4/12/2015 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

I am well aware. But thanks for your very kind offer.

Point being, on topic, Christian terror cells do exist.
edit on 12/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm out, but upset because it's so easy to castigate and ridicule Christians and praise IS anytime you get the chance., which trashing Christians is available everyday, and you JUMP on it, matters not whether you know what you are talking about.

. As I said earlier, there is nothing we have to fear, other than atheists. Point proven.

I am a Christian too. And what this person did shows the mind of not a Christian but a fear mongering, hateful coward.

The POS who did this speaks no more for me than ISIS speaks for the majority of Mulsims.

If you support this then you too are a fear induced coward.
edit on 4-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

It is inevitable,
That face shall meet palm,
On every occasion,
That violence issues from a psalm,
That hypocrisy results,
From thoughts of the perverse,
Falsely rationalised,
Using any chapter,
Any verse,
From any work of faith,
Be it a Bible or a Qur'an,
We are better together,
Split apart more prone to harm.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
well the only thing our pres/gov is doing now is trying to have more gun control and not ISIS control. At some point smart Americans will fight back while the morons who like Hilary will bend over and be proud that they are being PC and not offending the person about to cut their head off, man some of you are so stupid.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm out, but upset because it's so easy to castigate and ridicule Christians and praise IS anytime you get the chance., which trashing Christians is available everyday, and you JUMP on it, matters not whether you know what you are talking about.

. As I said earlier, there is nothing we have to fear, other than atheists. Point proven.

So why exactly do you "have" to hate Atheists? Are they somehow going to magically steal your faith from you? Do Atheists start wars or go on killing sprees? Explain please.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Stupid would be blaming an entire demographic, for the actions of a minority within that demographic.

But there again, that has been a self evident truth for a very long time, and the only people who ever need to be told these things are wilfully ignoring the facts so that they do not feel obligated to take the harder, and more just path in life.

Its a choice people are free to make, but they are not free to have their choices seen as legitimate and intellectually valid, when they clearly are not, not in the least.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
well the only thing our pres/gov is doing now is trying to have more gun control and not ISIS control. At some point smart Americans will fight back while the morons who like Hilary will bend over and be proud that they are being PC and not offending the person about to cut their head off, man some of you are so stupid.

This thread is about whether or not there is a sect known as the Christian State in Belgium. It has nothing to do with being PC or Hilary Clinton. Which ones of us are being stupid and why?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

I would say it's real in the sense that it's a couple (at most) of folk who erroneously think that sending hate mail to some mosques is, in some way, going to show IS who's boss.

Unless the 'Christian State' can quickly gather a few hundred thousand members, ignore geographical boundaries and set themselves up as separate state, I would think they're not quite what they claim to be.

Yay, more hate. That'll help.

Minor correction/insertion. Most intelligence agencies like the CIA say ISIS only has up to 30,000 members. In fact, this article from September of 2014 was "alarmed" that the CIA believed ISIS membership had increased to between 20,000 to 31,500 ISIS members. This was "alarming" because the previous estimates were around 10,000 members.

ISIS can 'muster' between 20,000 and 31,500 fighters, CIA says

A single Kurdish leader, Fuad Hussein, is the one credited with saying ISIS has 200,000 members. And that's because he said this last year:

"I am talking about hundreds of thousands of fighters because they are able to mobilise Arab young men in the territory they have taken."

War with Isis: Islamic militants have army of 200,000, claims senior Kurdish leader

Just to put that in perspective, there's a football game tomorrow between the Alabama Crimson Tide & the Florida Gators. They're playing for the SEC Championship. At least 75,000 people go to the SEC Championship game every year (here). And that's not even the biggest stadium used in college football. So roughly 2 and a half times as many people will go to a football game tomorrow than there are members of ISIS, according to the highest estimates from the CIA. Makes you wonder what we've really been doing over there if most of the world's "advanced" militaries still haven't defeated them.

As for the OP: Meh. There have always been idiots calling for wars. I don't think this terrorist "Christian State" represents a real group. Probably just some people trying to inflame tensions over there. Though there are probably many people in PEGIDA, the EDL, and other radicals who would ally with them if they were real.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Another issue that clouds the ISIS census is that some people (particularly Russia) do not make a distinction between actual militants and people who happen to live in territory they control. I'm sure that a lot of "Morality Police" and civic workers are just ordinary people doing the only work available at the moment.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thank you for pointing out my un-researched hyperbole.

With the figures you give, it does certainly make you wonder why multiple nations can't get a grip on ISIS? But then Faud Hussein probably makes a very valid point, in that they probably could mobilise the local population if need be. What choice would an individual who wanted to protect his family really have?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If you guys don't think Atheists hate Christians, then perhaps you need to catch up on your reading on ATS. They HATE Christians. If you haven't picked up on that, then look at some of the Christian bashing threads as they are abundant.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

So why exactly do you "have" to hate Atheists? Are they somehow going to magically steal your faith from you? Do Atheists start wars or go on killing sprees? Explain please.

I don't hate them. I fear their hatred.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I think its fake and the real perps are probably a far right group who want whatever happens blamed on 'Christians' or maybe its a Jewish Group and if anything happens, they want the 'Christians' blamed.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This is not Christian. Crist said to love your enemies.
That is not to say Christians should be doormats, they should be cautious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join