It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian State’ Threatens to Kill Muslims - "The Islamic State now has competition"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
www.redflagnews.com...

Very short article reproduced below. What do you say? Real or is this just a bunch of Belgian beer drinking patriots that thought it would be a good way to make a point?

(via AMTV Media) -- An anonymous group has sent threatening letters to Belgian mosques, warning Muslims “will be slaughtered like pigs and crucified as our Lord converts their souls.”

The Islamic State now has competition, called the “Christian State.”

The anonymous “Christian State” group has sent a threatening letter to Belgium’s major mosque and two other mosques, warning that it will murder Muslims.
The precise language of the letter is:

No mosque and none of your businesses will be safe. Brothers [Muslims] will be slaughtered like pigs and crucified as our Lord converts their souls.

Belgian Muslim leader Jamal Habbachich said he will file a complaint with the police over the threatening letters, which he called “very serious.”

One of the letters reached the Attadamoune mosque, a major Islamic institution and located in the sameMolenbeek district that is connected with the Islamic State (ISIS) massacres two weeks ago in Paris that killed 130 people.

Belgian prime minister Charles Michel has threatened to close “certain radical mosques” in the Molenbeek neighborhood.

The Brussels’ Grand Mosque was evacuated on Thursday after packets of white powered were found. It was s false alarm. Investigators discovered that the powder was flour.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It's probably a lone nutter.

There's a difference to saying in a letter than translating this to practice.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Just what we need...a little more hate in this broken world...

Rev

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

I would say it's real in the sense that it's a couple (at most) of folk who erroneously think that sending hate mail to some mosques is, in some way, going to show IS who's boss.

Unless the 'Christian State' can quickly gather a few hundred thousand members, ignore geographical boundaries and set themselves up as separate state, I would think they're not quite what they claim to be.

Yay, more hate. That'll help.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
There's a difference to saying in a letter than translating this to practice.

I hope so, sick of all this killing just so we will give the go ahead to start another war.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

I would say it's real in the sense that it's a couple (at most) of folk who erroneously think that sending hate mail to some mosques is, in some way, going to show IS who's boss.

Unless the 'Christian State' can quickly gather a few hundred thousand members, ignore geographical boundaries and set themselves up as separate state, I would think they're not quite what they claim to be.

I dont know if it will be just the so-called Christian State . The people are pretty much up in arms about the threats and being on lockdown.....remains to be seen.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

It is almost certainly a lone nutter, but that doesn't mean he won't try to burn a mosque down with worshipers in it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
People do things like this when they feel threatened.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The original source is the Jewish press... Color me skeptical not to find a local newspaper as source...
If any of this is true, it'l be like many others have said a nutjob...
edit on 4-12-2015 by Belgianbloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Isn't this what ISIS are trying to achieve?
Once the west is hostile to all Muslims, then all Muslims and all Muslim states will be obliged, in self-defence, to unite against the west.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

100% BS
Christian State does not exist
Big lie by muslims to attempt to say Christians extremists like ISIS exist
Mulims then play victim to try to deflect attention from the fundamental violence of their cult.
edit on 4-12-2015 by M5xaz because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

100% BS
Christian State does not exist
Big lie by muslims to attempt to say Christians extremists like ISIS exist
Mulims then play victim to try to deflect attention from the fundamental violence of their cult.

The racism is strong with this one...
Really a ploy by the Muslims?

EDIT : Isn't the Vatican considered the Christian state?
edit on 4-12-2015 by Belgianbloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The scourge of Religion needs to be eradicated

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

SIgh. Wonderful.. And how will this help anything?

Fanatical/moronic muslims kill non-muslims, incites hatred in the world
Retort?
Fanatical/moronic christians threaten to kill muslims, will incite hatred in the world.
...repeat...

Why can they just drop those silly religious systems and turn to the one true god? Cthulhu.

All praise, the Might Lord, SquidFace.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The scourge of Religion needs to be eradicated

Nah, we need to get rid of the psychos that follow the religions of the world, so that peace loving Gnostics like myself can still do our thing and not fear for our safety.

In the end however, opinions/beliefs are like a$$holes, everyone has them, but unless you agree 100% with my views, YOU ARE WRONG!!! Oops, I was channelling my inner a$$hole for a minute there.

Rev

link   
Religion is so much fun, isn't it?

Compared to other factors which provoke violence, religion really has some staying power.

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: beansidhe

I dont know if it will be just the so-called Christian State . The people are pretty much up in arms about the threats and being on lockdown.....remains to be seen.

The Belgians are not in 'lockdown' today. I'm guessing the so-called Christian State is a couple of twits and as Belgian bloke has just told us, this isn't big news in Belgium. We need more peace right now, and more attempts at bridging divides not poison pen letters fuelling more hate and more violence. Belgium has a general reputation in Europe for being very sensible and very cultured, so I think they can get through this.
edit on 4-12-2015 by beansidhe because: sp

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Fake, a lone or loner nutter/s. simple.

Islamic state has no boundaries. They are all around us. Militant islam has never hidden when it comes to it's sentiment, only behind the cowardice of political correctness when in front of you. They could behead baby ducks and scream, and you'd just see it as weirdos.

Christians don't have that influence, globally.

Oh but maybe I am wrong... maybe the world is sick of being told to be weak lambs waiting for slaughter, in the face of this caliphate.

Who knows.

Until I see this from every nation on the planet, it will never stop militant islam from being the coward it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua
Religion is so much fun, isn't it?

Compared to other factors which provoke violence, religion really has some staying power.

It is at least consistent in it's hate-fuelling righteousness, so you have to at least admire it for that.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Newsweek

The “Christian State” group named on the letter is not known and it remains unclear who and how many people are either in the group or were responsible for the letter. Other Belgian media reports indicated that two other Brussels mosques had also received a version of the document.

Copy of the alleged letter there. Uses ISIS-like wording.

Could be a lone nut. Could be a group making its presence known. Could be a hoax. Guess time will tell, but to not take it seriously would probably be a mistake.

And this is very weird...La Charte d'un État Chrétien

Call for a Christian State. From a year ago.
edit on 12/4/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join